• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Stockfield

Smash Champion
- I really like someone that I have no shot with.

- Super strength is one of my favorite superpowers.

- My birthday is in 25 days.

- I wish I knew German.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Let's talk about Souvenir! ='3 It's his last week!!

I will try and give you a gift, Souvenir! I'm not going to the Ohio tournament, but maybe I can drop it off with someone who is some how..!!
Thanks a lot, Day. Hopefully it'll be something I can eat. <3 I won't be able to take much with me to Basic.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Let's talk about something most people don't know about you.

Ok, here goes. I prefer Indian food over just about any kind of cuisine. There's this place in Canton that's better than any other place I've had Indian food at.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nope. I laid the terms out for the competition, you said you didn't want to do it because of an angry ex.

SHE'S SINGLE DAWG. :awesome:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Is this straightness or who is more of a man?

Cuz praxis owns a house and has a job.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Is this straightness or who is more of a man?

Cuz praxis owns a house and has a job.
Straightness.

And I'm also up there with him in man factor. The only thing he has over me right now is owning a house, I'll give him that.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
The who is more straight contest needs to happen, NOW! So which of you have been with more girls? Which of you can seduce a milf faster than the other?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
~I can't stand being hated. It makes me feel weak, depressed, and it makes me feel like I can't do anything. That's why I don't hate that many people. Only two-three so far~!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
~I can't stand being hated. It makes me feel weak, depressed, and it makes me feel like I can't do anything. That's why I don't hate that many people. Only two-three so far~!

That would mean those people hate you? I don't believe you can hate someone, though, unless you absolutely cannot stand being around them, in which case you do one of two things:

-You get away from them, as often as possible.

-Kill'em.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That would mean those people hate you? I don't believe you can hate someone, though, unless you absolutely cannot stand being around them, in which case you do one of two things:

-You get away from them, as often as possible.

-Kill'em.
They do. I hate them too. I try the first option as often as possible. It works on one of them. I'm not cool enough to try the second one.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
They do. I hate them too. I try the first option as often as possible. It works on one of them. I'm not cool enough to try the second one.

Cool people don't think about the second option. You have to be hot with rage in order to try the second one. Hating people is never good, though. You need to do something positive about that.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
You don't necessarily have to be hot with rage to want to kill someone. You would just have to be completely bat **** insane.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Any advice about "do something positive" would be wonderful, as I'm completely lost as to what positive things I can do to fix hatred. lool. How do you even do that?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Any advice about "do something positive" would be wonderful, as I'm completely lost as to what positive things I can do to fix hatred. lool. How do you even do that?

Answering that would depend who the hated persons were. Everyone has to be dealt with differently, ya know.

Top Bottom