• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

D

Deleted member

Because she came natural to me and is fun to play. I used to main Ness but I just wasn't feeling it. Picked her up in Oct of 08. :3

Plus she taunts people even on the victory screen...just like I would. xD

A little easter egg for you all from a couple of years ago.
My opponent's identity makes it that much better LOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p8z8dusp6g
"Ohh...did I win?"

And lmao at that video.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Because she came natural to me and is fun to play. I used to main Ness but I just wasn't feeling it. Picked her up in Oct of 08. :3

Plus she taunts people even on the victory screen...just like I would. xD

A little easter egg for you all from a couple of years ago.
My opponent's identity makes it that much better LOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p8z8dusp6g
Dat rage.

10PKT2s

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
real talk..shugo be hittin on me

he clearly wants it...lmao

<3 shugo

really tho i never suspected shugo until reset said it...my mind was a lil blown but then i was like....MAN THIS ***** SINGS KATY PERRY...cool in my book...lmao

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
LMAOOOOOOO Tko. NO one expects it. It's kind of a good thing to me though so its whatever. you'll never suspect it till you know me personally. I like a smasher once in a blue moon (almost never) hoe. I aint hit on nobodyz.

Also, Katy perry is legit.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
What a coincidence, I often think my (sexual) life would be easier if I were gay.

Gay guys tend love me a lot, but girls.....uh.....don't, really.
THIS happens to me a lot. Bi and lesbo chicks love me, and they always check me out. I think its cuz I act like a guy sometimes? My friend megan always used to say that I confuse lesbians, because they can't classify me, I look like a lipstick but the second I open my mouth they could classify me as butch? Lolololol.

Idk. I love gay people though, they are some of the greatest people you can ever be friends with. :3 they're also fun to be around haha!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
real talk...my music choice has slowly been transitioning to the girl side

like i started with katy perry...then I heard the group called the stunners..then I heard a group called the saturdays

and now I heard this new esmee denters song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6A1HpWgXdw

I mean...I know half of the reason I listen to it...I like to hear good singing over good beats...and these *****es be fine as ****

but i still feel like you would never expect it from me..lol

either way I still listen to Rock, Dance stuff, Club stuff , Hip-hop and r&b...my ipod is diverse as ****

as of right now tho...far east movement-Like a G6 is on super repeat...lmao

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I've been on a R&B kick as of late. By R&B I mean baby-making music.

Maxwell-Fortunate/Liftime
Toni Tony Tone-Anniversary
112-Cupid
Art of Noise-Moments in Love
Ginuwine-Differences/So Anxious/Pony
Tyrese-Sweet Lady
Isley Brothers-For The Love of You
Tevin Campbell-Can We Talk?
D'Angelo-Untitled (How Does It Feel?)
Musiq Soulchild-Love/Teach Me
Erykah Badu-On and On/Bag Lady

I might hop on that R. Kelly train and get 12 Play.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo I need another sig btw...TKbro is actually becoming my name

Have no problem with people calling me TKO still but most people call me TK anyway

so basically to smashers this is the preferred order now

TKbro>TK>TKO

for smashers that im hella cool with TK and TKbro are interchangeable...lol

I'll find an image later on tho...and WE STILL REGIONLESS!!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
yo I need another sig btw...TKbro is actually becoming my name

Have no problem with people calling me TKO still but most people call me TK anyway

so basically to smashers this is the preferred order now

TKbro>TK>TKO

for smashers that im hella cool with TK and TKbro are interchangeable...lol

I'll find an image later on tho...and WE STILL REGIONLESS!!
Gotcha mangs. ?inRL fo' lyfe!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Or

OR

(bear with me)

You ask yourself "why aren't they hiring me?"

and you realize it's not that they're being *****, it's that they think

A) you're going to be an awful employee

B) there's someone they know that will get the job

To fix A:

Improve your interview skills. Confidence sells. Politeness is key. There are tons of free online ways to improve your interview skills.

Pad your resume. Sounds like a catch 22, but it isn't. Volunteer at places that require you to do actual work. Get a friend or family member to drive you. Serve food at a soup kitchen or something. Ask if you can use the people running it as references, they give you glowing reviews if you did a good job (because they didn't pay you they will feel an obligation) and BAM. Instant karma.

To fix B:

GET TO KNOW PEOPLE. Always pisses me off when people say 'oh, you just have to know someone' and they proceed to change nothing. Get to know someone, then look for a job with them. Have a friend whose dad owns a store? Get to be real good friends with them, acquire job.

Pad your resume so that you blow the other applicants out of the water. You can't do this in retail.

Become a worthwhile employee, you get a worthwhile job. If things "aren't working out", change your strategy.

To put it in terms anyone can understand:

You're playing Jigglypuff and spamming rest and hoping you get an awesome explosion.

Stop spamming rest.
I agreed with like everything OS said.

I have worked since I was 14 at a Checkers (Rally's in some places). I worked there till I was 16 where I worked at a supermarket (Mars Supermarket) that's all over Maryland, but only in Maryland. I applied and after a week of no calls from them, I called them myself and then went in that day for the interview. I got hired because I pestered the boss to hire me. I still work there and I attend college at University of Maryland, Baltimore County (Umbc).

Why do so many people apply to gamestop lol? I applied there and when I saw the pay rate compared to my job at Mars Supermarket, I said there was no point in working there when I get paid more at a supermarket :awesome:.

2 more years till I get my degree and can teach Chemistry :cool:.

Facts people don't know about me:
  • I prefer to be called my real name over Seagull. My real name is Joe.
  • I'm Jewish.
  • I over think things a lot.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

naw but really 70% of women are crazy..and if i were to sit down and really analyze what I really want in a women... I feel at this point the girl who closes embodies it is rauleen

Sorry, she's one of a kind :).

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I agreed with like everything OS said.

I have worked since I was 14 at a Checkers (Rally's in some places). I worked there till I was 16 where I worked at a supermarket (Mars Supermarket) that's all over Maryland, but only in Maryland. I applied and after a week of no calls from them, I called them myself and then went in that day for the interview. I got hired because I pestered the boss to hire me. I still work there and I attend college at University of Maryland, Baltimore County (Umbc).

Why do so many people apply to gamestop lol? I applied there and when I saw the pay rate compared to my job at Mars Supermarket, I said there was no point in working there when I get paid more at a supermarket :awesome:.

2 more years till I get my degree and can teach Chemistry :cool:.

Facts people don't know about me:
  • I prefer to be called my real name over Seagull. My real name is Joe.
  • I'm Jewish.
  • I over think things a lot.
WOOO! chemistry ftw! that's my major as well haha.

also, i think most people apply to gamestop because they think it's all standing around playing and talking about video games ._.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You probably do some of the same stuff at gamestop that I do at my supermarket. By that I mean carry boxes to the floor and unload em.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
not at all actually haha. gamestop is a retail store, so it's all about sales and customer experience. the only time we do unloading, is when we get shipment in during the week from ups. which is when new games come out pretty much. but for part timers you usually just make sure the game walls look nice, greet people when they come into the store and help ring people out if it's busy

Radium88

Smash Lord
its all worth it for the VAGGGGGG!!!

naw but really 70% of women are crazy..and if i were to sit down and really analyze what I really want in a women... I feel at this point the girl who closes embodies it is rauleen

(picked a girl you guys could relate too obviously) but even then she would still def be the closest
Why thank you sir! However, I am definitely part of that 70% of crazy women. Actually 70% seems like a low percentage....

Anyways, I do get jealous at times, I'm always comparing myself to others (physically and personality and etc), I am still very self-conscious although I have improved on that greatly. PMS does wonders on a woman who is usually nice 3/4ths of the month. (Although Hylian says I'm not that bad but I think he just has a high tolerance)

I think having that other X makes most girls "crazy" lololol

(yeah yeah I name searched)

OH! That reminds me! I remember your list! Asians were definitely not high on your most attractive ethnicity list. You put Latina first...I think....so ha! I don't have a follow-up after that "ha!"....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Every girl I've been with until Rauleen has been Hispanic. They were all crazy.

So far Rauleens just been amazing :).

Sooo in my experience Asian >>>> Hispanic.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Filipinas all the way!

But seriously, I want a mixed baby. I am superficial in that sense. I don't think I want an all filipino baby. Not hating on filipinos; I just want a mutt baby because they are all so gorgeous. As listed:

Raquel Gibson (playboy model lol)
Alley Baggett (playboy model too lol)
Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa Minnillo
Lou Diamond Phillips
Enrique Iglesias
Nicole Scherzinger

Ok that should be enough lol.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
when I said azn's I meant like...non dark azn's

filipino's look good as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...most attractive azn race imo...because you guys don't look as azn as like chinese/japanese people

/racism

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
OMG there was this filipino girl in my highschool she was freaking B.E.A.utiful

*reminisces seeing her in the hall way at school lol

Top Bottom