• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

ook

Smash Lord
I've been trying to juggle for the past couple weeks. I've been using rolled-up socks cause it's all I have, but they're kinda light and bouncy, so once I get a job i'm gonna get some better juggling balls. but so far I can juggle for like... 10-20 seconds at a time

its fun

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The longer I stay in a relationship...the more I get annoyed with that person. There's only been one lady that made me feel excited every time I saw her. I feel like women get annoying and won't let me breathe. Why do you got be all up under me 24/7?... let a Nigg@ breathe. Why we always gotta do stuff when I just wanna chill, watch football, make music, play brawl...etc. Can't we just Co exist in the same place doing our own thing...? We don't always have to do ish together! That ish pisses me off.... Women are annoying, I wish I could create the ideal lady, or at least meet one that isn't either obsessive and all up on me. When I do meet a girl I like, She ALWAYS lives in another state or even another country!

I don't wanna be in a relationship now! I just wanna chill. But the lady that's in love me... won't accept that. I don't wanna break her heart because I know that feeling is a terrible feeling. I've told her this already but she continues to pursue a relationship with me. I've even encouraged her to date other dudes and told her she could be missing out on a guy that could give her everything that she wants... But nope, she just wants me. So I feel as If I can't even talk to another girl without hurting her feelings, even though I don't have obligations to uphold with her. It's so troublesome... I feel like I'm stuck in Limbo...*sigh*... Relationships are troublesome...

My bad, but I had to vent somewhere...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
lazers in my complex?
Your remote mines got no effect,
golden gun will get you son,
jaws be big and number 1,
getting big with dk mode,
but i just wanna explode,
i blast you into the cement,
it's rockets in the basement!
OMG YES!!!! <3

Y.b.M: that sucks man... giving space is definitely important. Gotta do what you gotta do. :\

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, needing your space is definitely important. I actually think that me needing me alone time (and then going and doing it) kind of hurt my last relationship --- she broke up with me later in the year, felt bad man. I really loved the girl, though she had serious doubts about it. However, you still have to do what's best for you.

Bead

Smash Ace
, I wish I could create the ideal lady, or at least meet one that isn't either obsessive and all up on me. When I do meet a girl I like, She ALWAYS lives in another state or even another country!
Distance shouldnt be a factor in a relationship. My gf lives in Iowa, 550 miles away. We been going for ~1.5 years now

Trophy wife?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The longer I stay in a relationship...the more I get annoyed with that person. There's only been one lady that made me feel excited every time I saw her. I feel like women get annoying and won't let me breathe. Why do you got be all up under me 24/7?... let a Nigg@ breathe. Why we always gotta do stuff when I just wanna chill, watch football, make music, play brawl...etc. Can't we just Co exist in the same place doing our own thing...? We don't always have to do ish together! That ish pisses me off.... Women are annoying, I wish I could create the ideal lady, or at least meet one that isn't either obsessive and all up on me. When I do meet a girl I like, She ALWAYS lives in another state or even another country!

I don't wanna be in a relationship now! I just wanna chill. But the lady that's in love me... won't accept that. I don't wanna break her heart because I know that feeling is a terrible feeling. I've told her this already but she continues to pursue a relationship with me. I've even encouraged her to date other dudes and told her she could be missing out on a guy that could give her everything that she wants... But nope, she just wants me. So I feel as If I can't even talk to another girl without hurting her feelings, even though I don't have obligations to uphold with her. It's so troublesome... I feel like I'm stuck in Limbo...*sigh*... Relationships are troublesome...

My bad, but I had to vent somewhere...
Hmm...looks like I'm not the only one going through that kind of thing right now. I agree with you bro, most women get so possessive and sometimes even when you're not with them! Ugh.

Then again I have yet to meet a girl that I could see myself being happy with all like that. There always seem to be major red flags (either physical, mental, or both) that pop up and ruin everything. That's why I take it slowwww with girls, sometimes even slower than some of them would care to be patient enough for which kind of sucks. But...live to date another day I guess. xD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Distance shouldnt be a factor in a relationship. My gf lives in Iowa, 550 miles away. We been going for ~1.5 years now

Trophy wife?
...yes it should...

don't nobody wanna date someone they will only see once a year...like wtf

and this is coming from a dude who's last 2 relationships where distance.

and its not always the dude that can't deal it be the chick

I Dated one chick in MI and I would go see her atleast once a month...she broke up with me because She didnt see me enough/other factors but the first one was like 75% of it

I dated a few chicks in NC also...but I originally came from NC so that was easy...lol

MI is an 8 hour drive...NC is 6...mad distance..never bothered me...girls just be on that clingy **** sometimes "I can't stand being away for you for so long"...25 days is long?

ugh!!!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ybm, you seem like the type who would enjoy an open relationship maybe? @.@ some girls like having attention or need that security of a relationship before they **** you. Some girls don't need that, and will **** you and such anyway. Every girl is different, just gotta wait until you find the right one.

Kb, I don't know why women are possesive, but we just are sometimes. Some guys can be the same way. Also, you are smart in taking things slow and noticing red flags. ._. Not everyone does that, and they end up ****ing up.

Also I think that long distance relationships are close to impossible. Its not to say that the other person will cheat, but think of it this way...wouldn't it be better to be alone than to be in love with someone you are away from all of the time? That **** depresses you, and that's no good. Granted bead, I believe that they can work, I just think that 95 percent of them fail.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm saying...like...they won't work forever, yes.

but as long as one person is willing to eventually move then I don't see a problem

with that being said

if I happen to get into a LDR that chicks gonna have to move...atleast now...lol I can't move my job for a lil while and I definitely am Not leaving this **** behind.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Nah, I don't want no open relationship, I just want a woman to give me my alone time, and allow me to kick it with my friends without wanting to tag alone ALL the time! That's Fukking annoying. I understand sometimes, but not ALL the time. We don't need to be around each other all the time like that, let my nuts breathe please!!!

Also, sex doesn't really effect me like that. I've went 3 years without having sex, after I was active, and no chicken choking. I don't even have sex with girls if I'm not in a relationship with them and I tell them ALL this... they can suck me up, but I'm not inserting my Controller inside of the Console until we lock it in. Ya dig!?

I'm a VERY loyal and passionate person in anything I do! I may come off as a player or something. I can't help I got that pimp bone in my body. But I'm an emotional guy, I never hold back on anything I do. Chicks be fiending for that pipe, when I tell em from the beginning that I'm just trying to be cool and kick it. Then they fall in love, getting themselves hurt, when they knew what was the deal from the beginning. That has happened to me ALOT!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Getting sucked up constitutes as a sexual activity though.
They know the deal before anything goes down, that's an act totally done buy one party,they can please me all they want, but we're not having intercourse.... Cause once they get the Mandingo, they will be addicted. It's a proven fact!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
kass, they are completely possible to maintain. they just fail because couples go into them WAY too early in their relationship. if you haven't reached a certain point where you trust your significant other completely, it's not even worth trying. kelly and i have been dating for ~3.5 years now, and her being 200 miles away hasn't affected anything. to add onto that, we only see each other once a month or so.

Bead

Smash Ace
MI is an 8 hour drive...NC is 6...mad distance..never bothered me...girls just be on that clingy **** sometimes "I can't stand being away for you for so long"...25 days is long?

ugh!!!
8 hours to Iowa never stopped me from seeing her 8 days of the month =p
If it's made to happen it will happen. Effort must be applied both ways.
Plus being away for how ever many days, you start to count them down and have something to look forward to. And when you two finally see each other its just like some flower of happiness explodes inside you, among other things ;)

Also I think that long distance relationships are close to impossible. Its not to say that the other person will cheat, but think of it this way...wouldn't it be better to be alone than to be in love with someone you are away from all of the time? That **** depresses you, and that's no good. Granted bead, I believe that they can work, I just think that 95 percent of them fail.
Look^^ for the other stuff that I combined into one.
I will agree to the 95% of them failing. It's hard, but it is possible.

they can suck me up, but I'm not inserting my Controller inside of the Console until we lock it in. Ya dig!?
Everytime I plug in my controller, I'm going to feel a little dirty

Cause once they get the Mandingo, they will be addicted. It's a proven fact!
You are slowly catching up to my man crush on KB

kass, they are completely possible to maintain. they just fail because couples go into them WAY too early in their relationship. if you haven't reached a certain point where you trust your significant other completely, it's not even worth trying. kelly and i have been dating for ~3.5 years now, and her being 200 miles away hasn't affected anything. to add onto that, we only see each other once a month or so.
What he said.
200 miles is nothing lol try 550 =p
But that is great for you =)

Radium88

Smash Lord
Agree with Bead and Luminoth.

LDR can succeed as long as there is mutual effort. If the effort is only one-sided, then yes it will probably doomed to failure. I put a lot of effort into relationships and if I feel like I'm the only one doing the work to keep it together, then I'm going to cut you loose. I don't want to be the only one planning on the visiting trips or the only one trying to figure out how to see the other person. If I'm the only one doing all the work then it's just exhausting. It also helps when both parties are accepting of the long distance. When one person is reluctant on whether things will work between them, then the bond won't be that strong.

When Hylian and I met, we had 850 mi between us. His first instinct was that it was too far but he was interested and wanted to see where it would go. As we got to know each other, the more we realized we wanted to make it work. We saw each other at least once a month but we knew that we couldn't keep that up for too long. I had started looking for jobs in/near Austin because I wanted to move closer to him to see if anything could blossom between us if we were in the same city. I wasn't doing it because I had thought we were going to get married or that he was the one or anything that serious. I merely wanted to know if things would be the same when the physical aspect is added. If things didn't, then it wasn't meant to be.

But then he decided to move closer to me instead :3 And so far we have agreed things are going really well.

tl;dr LDR can work as long as equal effort is involved

_Kain_

Smash Champion
How long the boat can stay afloat in the ocean without sinking is the most important in sex. Obviously a cruise ship will always be better than a raft. But if that **** is sinking before u even set sail or make it off shore it don't even matter. She gon b mad!

Story. Endurance>Mandingo

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
All the same to me... I got that magic stick. And if that bad boy sink, she better get it back up! That's her job! And if it won't get back up, well that's when you summon, LICKITUNG!!!

Bead

Smash Ace
How long the boat can stay afloat in the ocean without sinking is the most important in sex. Obviously a cruise ship will always be better than a raft. But if that **** is sinking before u even set sail or make it off shore it don't even matter. She gon b mad!

Story. Endurance>Mandingo
So what you are saying is... go for the chubbies?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
All the same to me... I got that magic stick. And if that bad boy sink, she better get it back up! That's her job! And if it won't get back up, well that's when you summon, LICKITUNG!!!
I lold so hard. Always gotta have that pocket Lickitung ready for action

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
All about them ankles on the shoulders and booty in the air, ya feel me?

Jackhammer bby, gets it every time.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what happened in here.....?..

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha ^

Yea size isn't everything. But once you pit it down, they will be hooked! And I'm a freak so they gon love what I do to em regardless....Haha, let me stop...before I turn this into a "sex lessons 101" thread. But yea, I know what to do and when to do it. Why, cause I ask questions, you gotta know how to please the lady and what makes her hot. Ya dig? hehe

I have em in a V for victory position, and I always win. Why? Because I'm the ***** monster....haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_-7fRUxqls&feature=related

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I've been trying to juggle for the past couple weeks. I've been using rolled-up socks cause it's all I have, but they're kinda light and bouncy, so once I get a job i'm gonna get some better juggling balls. but so far I can juggle for like... 10-20 seconds at a time

its fun
OOk, next time we're in the same place I'll teach you all I know.

I was a birthday clown in highschool (I suppose that constitutes "something most people don't know about me") and I made a decent amount of money juggling and such.

Juggling MM, any amount anybody. Get @ me. (H.O.R.S.E. style)

Radium88

Smash Lord
Well now we know something about Hylian.
Yep, that he knows how to work it and he's juuuuuussst right.

But in all seriousness, I have HAD (past tense here people) past experiences and size really isn't a "huge" factor.

Now back to juggling!

I can totally juggle! I taught myself how to juggle. I first learned using one hand with two balls (:3 lololol.....I didn't know how else to word that.....) but seriously then I learned how to juggle with 3 balls. I can switch from 2 balls to 3 balls in one motion.

Top Bottom