• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I wanna come to this because it's the weekend after my birthday. Has Calebyte talked about coming to this one? Maybe I could ride with him or something, :/ (Unless other plans happen to come up this weekend, but I doubt it, I don't do things.)

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
If I could get a ride I might go to this. I haven't played smash in 3 months or so, and I would like to see where the scene has gone in my absence. Anyone able to give rides let me know!

Count

Smash Champion
Super fast diddy sucks. Good diddy just holds R and throws bananas ;) jk I can't even see AZ's diddy its so fast :/

I'll probably be at this, can't wait :)

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He played me around MLG Columbus. Columbus was my slow-as-**** Diddy.

Kel are we teaming or do I have to ask other people?

Kel

Smash Master
I talked to him at Apex about what you were going on and on about in the AIB chat room.

We can team if Shugo isn't going. Lately Shugo has been my Overswarm replacement (in that we're trying to be consistent partners). But if not, it's all you.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I want first crack at AZ when he comes back. It's not like the rest of us have been siting around not practicing either.:bee: $3

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Well so far it seems like all the Diddys will be here :D

Avarice you better show up to this one :mad:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Eric has marching band and overprotective parents, it isn't happening so quit trying Sai :p

Anyways, I'll have a surprise announcement at this tournament. For some this will be exciting, for others not really, depending on something else.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Fizzle we gotta money match if we don't get to play in bracket. Playing you is too fun. I never know what character or stage is coming next.

I got some new tricks to try. Gonna be practicing for this one.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Well this is the only saturday in the next two months that I have off, so it looks like Southern Indiana has a ride.
Avarice **** those things that aren't partnering with me and come to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom