• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steep

Smash Lord
You are still an amazing player Krys so don't worry about it! It was great seeing and playing you again. Too bad we couldn't do any 1v1 matches, but maybe next time huh?

Judo777

Smash Master
well to be fair the MU swing wasn't quite as bad as someone said it was. Fox Sheik isn't THAT bad but I think its prob sheiks third easiest MU (the other 2 being Ganon and Lucas). I think its a large advantage tho some might disagree. Also after I got switched from Zeton to Lain, Lain didn't go IC's on me, he went MK (and his MK is good) which is still one of sheiks harder MU's (probably 3-5th hardest MU IMO). I still, came pretty close to winning despite getting 2-0ed but my set with Lain was real fun.

I didn't mind losing to Lain at all.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy homeee. I had fun guys, hopefully i'll see you all again eventually. The adventures are too fun :)...and inui you broke my controller..i'll never forgive you.

D

Deleted member

Had so much fun this weekend. Looking forward to doing some shoutouts. To those who I didn't have a chance to talk to, I was the one who was tearing it up on DDR 80% of the time. xD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
1. Mew2King
2. Ally
3. Lain
4. Atomsk
5. MJG
5. Fino
7. Blue Rogue
7. Zeton...I think. Or was it Shugo. That last spot I forgot.

65 entrants total.

:phone:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Damn wanna see that Finals ._.
It's been a relatively long time since M2K and Ally faced each other in Finals iirc.
Did Ally play MK or Snake? (or maybe wario too?)

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
not so well his wario was the thing putting in work

EDIT: His snake might have been against Lain only and MK wario was against M2k but they were all played pretty close to eachother so my memorys already blurred all the MKs together

also Props to Lains MK looking sexy just should have been ICs to get that placing

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Shugo told me himself and showed me the money he won, lol.

Notice there are two 7th place spots. Not just Blue Rogue, and he was unsure if Zeton or Shugo got seventh.
I thought payouts were different on this for 7th and 8th place so I naturally thought they would do matches between both 7ths and both 5ths to see who gets more money. I wasn't paying attention to brawl because of all the arcade games there.

Speaking of which, I accomplished my goal of beating every arcade game there minus the fighters/old school games that aren't "beatable" and minus the machine in the back with over 300 rom hacked arcade games on it. Awesome weekend.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wow, only 65 entrants total? ... Man, my placing being worse at this one than any other SiiS is going to hurt big time now...

It doesn't matter. I'll work and train hard to get better, and hopefully I'll show up even the mewest of kings! ~ Thanks for the advice Atomsk. Wait til you guys see what my crazy mind has in store...

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
lain, I am disappoint

Good **** @ KS putting in that work

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm pretty sure I left a black bookbag called Targun or something like that at the venue. If anyone has found it please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom