• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Alright, I'll probably be there. Infern wants to play too, so he'll prolly be there also. If DJ can get a ride I'll see if I can get him to go.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This is the day after I take the GRE. I'm coming to this. So is Quivo, he just doesn't know it yet. I need a teammate.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Either me or SS are going to see you in bracket, AZ...I just get this feeling.

Dynast will be making its return this tournament, I think; unless TGM and Steel wanna team instead in which case I'd probably need a teammate. Dark3nergy?

QUIVO

Smash Master
lol, i'll go if you pay for it : D

tournaments this year for me is gonna be hard unless I somehow make cash. moneys just tight for me right now.

Tsugaru

Smash Rookie
I would really like to go, if anyone would be able to get me.... If things go right, Ashley will actually be leaving for Florida today...

Also, I can bring additional games, however, no TV or Wii. I have a Japanese Playstation 2 and a American one.

IIDX And Shin Megami Tensei is all I really have though. Oh, and DDR on a remote. xD;;;;

Bead

Smash Ace
Ooh. I don't see why not. If the date is free, and I'm free then yeap'adoodle doo!
Woo!
I wanted to go to the last one but something came up and I'm going to Florida in February. I wanna play with all the fun ppl from ohio =)
That and I need an excuse to visit my friends down near Cinci before I go off to (2nd) college for 5 years

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Woo!
I wanted to go to the last one but something came up and I'm going to Florida in February. I wanna play with all the fun ppl from ohio =)
That and I need an excuse to visit my friends down near Cinci before I go off to (2nd) college for 5 years
It's okie doke! I'm shooting for some time in October. I think that'll be the best time at least! Hope you can make it!
And what are you doing that requires five years? x__x; phew! Good luck!

@Cincy, Smashfest toniight, anyooone?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hope Beegs comes to this!!! And I hope Xisin makes it this time. MARTH SHOWDOWN!!!

Very excited for this tournament, it's my next one lolz

Bead

Smash Ace
Hopefully i can pull beegs away to be able to go the one in october =)
game design! might take less then that due to the 2 years of college i already have XD

QUIVO

Smash Master
You ****ing meatrider.

In all seriousness though, I love beegs and wish I could attend this.. but there's a good chance I won't be able to.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
sooo like if Indianapolis goes to this/is willing to give me a ride, and i'm not getting mind ****ed by this new thing called college i will be soon attending, i will be coming to this tournament

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My Diddy is new and improved. And coming for Cinci. I can't believe how slow I use to play just a few months ago.

Kel can we confirm out team-awesomeness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom