• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

sneakytako

Smash Lord
BTW, how many people lost their controllers at this tournament? I know tyr and myself lost one, is there anyone else who lost one? And if you guys with white controllers could you check the back of your controllers for a strange looking sticker, that would be great.

Zucco

Smash Master
well, Im pretty sure someone accidently took mine since it was just a standard silver controller with no real way to identify it other than some scratch and chip marks on the handles of the controller.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I never have controllers man. I tried ordering one from play-asia and i did it wrong. Now im too lazy for it...SOOOOOOOO im gonna need to leech controllers for a bit more people :(...

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I never have controllers man. I tried ordering one from play-asia and i did it wrong. Now im too lazy for it...SOOOOOOOO im gonna need to leech controllers for a bit more people :(...
Dayum bro how am I gonna play friendlies against you if your usin my controller lol

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
65: Fromundaman - I think I fought you in teams? You should have asked for some Ganny dittos, I didn't even know you were at the tournament until I saw the results thread :(
Yeah, we played in teams. My bad, I had so many people I wanted to play that I didn't get around to playing. Next time though, I would love some Ganon dittos/Ganon advice.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
@ Y.b.M. Lol, you got me. I didn't like going out (for the fall) without actually competing in a tournament and then this came along with so many people I wanted to see (Xen, Caleb, Links, etc, etc). I wanted to see where I compared to many other players in the area before I focused on my school responsibilities. Luckily, it was the first weekend of the Quarter and didn't set me back... too much.

I know where I actually stand now (which doesn't surprise me actually) so now I'm going to just focus on school with OUGA on the side. Have to go back to the workshop to step my game up in the meantime. Working on a secondary now that I think will help me improve. Probably won't see me at a tournament until I'm on break for the winter, as I'd planned initially before/after Going to Game Three.

Again, this was an amazing tournament and atmosphere and it was awesome seeing so many of you guys here. Until next time. <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have to say free is one of my favorite things but probably because the melee community hasn't killed it yet.

Stay sad is a close second.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
1: Atomsk: Got lucky he didn't play any Sheik's in the bracket. Grats on first, Next time I'll be taking that spot though.
2. Zucco: Fun friendlies, and great job taking 2nd.
3: Lain: You had that set, quit dropping CGs and blowing leads, you got this.
4: Shugo: Coll meeting/playing with you. Hit me up whenever you need a controller again. Good **** beating Ally, and sorry for cheering against you when u fought Lain, but state over region.
5: Ally: C4-footstool-mine-uair. I cried. Don't sweat 5th to much man, everyone has off days. Just keep believing in yourself.
5: Hylian: Our pools match was mad intense and your ICs are sick. Idc if it was pools, that game is something I'll always cherish xD
7: Judge: Cool seeing you back in the scene, you gotta **** MI again sometime, you're the only good MK.
9: Inui: I Got *****. I'll pay you back sometime.
17: Arty: Always cool seeing you, hopefully we meet in bracket sometime. I really want to get a serious set against you.
17: Allied: Awesome meeting you in person, and good **** in bracket.
17: Hilt: Always a pleasure meeting you. I'll try and get down to Inky sometime so we can smash more
17: Speed: Don't get so down on yourself after you lose, you're such a good player man. Remember even If I beat you, you'll always outplace me xD. Imma teach you that Sheik MU tho.
25: Sil: Good set. Sorry for being such a bad sport.
25: Xero: Fun friendlies man, that mario was going hard, I seriously underestimated you.
33: Tutu: Why did you even bother getting out of pools if you were gonna get dead last in bracket. You're a ****ing joke.
33: Yo:
33: Clowsui: You and your family were beyond hospital, it was awesome having a place to crash and breakfast too? Amazing. tough luck in bracket, but good **** getting out of pools. The Sheik MU is tricky, and I know the Falco MU sooo well. You may not like the way tourny Notra plays, but against me he plays the same approach style as you so I had a huge advantage.
33: DLA: Amazing friendlies, that Bowser Castle was maaaaaaaaad Jank.
33: Steel: Cool friendlies the night before
0. Today: Awesome tournament, great seeing you again.
0. TKO: We didn't really talk much but it was cool seeing you again.

Pools cut off:
49: Moose: Keep that Snake up man, Can't sleep on that Marth either. I can see you being hella formidable in the near future.
65: JoshKip: Seeing you at a tourny again was great, always awesome to chill with my fellow sonic mains.
65: Excel: I am a Sonic main. Awesome meeting/playing you.
65: Technical Chase: You can do better than this.
65: Juushichi: Pick up Sheik man, but once you do, do yourself a favor and drop her for a better character. You got this.
81: Zero: Don't let the pressure get to you, you started off so well, keep ging to tournaments, I'm sure you'll break out of the jitters. You're mad good when you're playing at your best.
81: SpongeJordan: I hope my advice helps, you're a cool guy and I'm sure you'll start doing better.
97: Mr. E: What happened I'm sure you could have done better, tbh I probably would have lost the set against you had I not got lucky with Falco's Ghost hitbox.
97: WTP: Thanks for driving us, I know you have i tin you to do better than this.
113: DJIke: Gotta stay consistent man. Hopefully I'll see you again at Brainshock.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
81: JoWii:
Xero: "I beat JoWii 2-1"
Me: "Omg did he kirbycide you??"
Xero: "HE DID!"
Me: "lolol next time just tell'm you aint gonna play that game!!"

Hilt you have the greatest shoutouts ;D

@Y.B.M. - >_> But you're unapproachable-ish.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
He's probably scuured of your muscles. JoWii, just picture Y.b.M. as a teddybear or something with absolutely no homo (unless you roll that way) because he's really a chill dude.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha Wow MMM I'm salty

I didn't know i gave off that kinda Aura pimp. I can understand I guess...but don't judge a nook by it's cover. Sometimes you gotta read a few pages to understand the story...

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1: Atomsk - lol sorry for not saying hi, I thought you saw me and you didn't really approach me and I'm not the most outgoing person in the world. xD Grats on winning though.

9. AZ - gg's, your diddy is really good, sucks I had you in pools and bracket >< Norfair too good.

17: King Beef - I hate peach. Lol every time I play a peach in tourney I get hit by a stichface/beamsword/bombomb atleast once in the set and lose because of it. You're the third peach I lost to in tourney ><.

17: Hades - Stop losing to mid tiers. You main a SSS+ tier. No johns.

17: Hilt - Grats on first seed in your pool.

25: MMM - I think you might beat sky in the funniest smasher I met. GG's you were so cool about losing to a yoshi xD. I definitely think you should jab more. I got so many egglays on your shield where you could of jabbed instead of shielding.

33: Blazing Katakiri - gg's, sorry you couldn't go your main. 0 to deaths are pretty cool right?

33: Clowsui - Yoshi ***** falco its like 90:10 yoshi's favor you can't do anything. Can't outcamp, can't approach, get killed way earlier than yoshi, and get chaingrabbed. Yoshi for SSS tier.

33: DLA - Yeah, we have to play for sure next tourney. GL with going all ganon. If only you used an SSS tier char like yoshi :p

33: Count - You did what I did last tourney >< First seed in pools, then play poorly and go 0-2 in bracket.

0. Today - Thanks for hosting. I had a lot of fun.

49: Moose - I know we played because I recognize the tag but I can't remember who you are ><.

49: Lyric - GG's, lol at us both using chars we can't play in third round. Sorry you had to play MMM, pretty bad pool for a ddd main.

49: Byaa - Best Tag Ever

49: MachinegunNorm - Sorry you didn't make it out of pools >< Hard pool is hard.

49: Braxton - I stole your doubles partner :p

65: JoshKip -

65: Excel - ggs in doubles. needs moar norfair.

65: Fromundaman - Hard pool, you're a good player

65: Crash - how did you get 65th after stomping us so hard in doubles?

81: Crow! - gg's. If you want to stick with yoshi, the best advice I can give you is learn a lot about all of your options. Play the game a lot, recognize when its safe to bair/egglay, and when you aren't playing think about why it works at certain times and why other times you get punished.

81: Tmacc - lol gg's

81: JoWii - gg's

97: Mr. E - 97'th? you're better than that...

97: PacMan - keep playing and you'll get better, I don't really know how to give advice to a kirby, but don't get discouraged.

113: Level 9 Snake - are you getting better? At all? >_>

I know there's lotsa people I played that I left out, so gg's to all of you guys. I had so much fun at this tourney, so thanks again to Day for hosting it.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Keist and Quivo over there bein' real with it.

Y.b.M you got some work to do. The people don't think you're funny.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Why are you still in denial about this?

It's not like you're indistinguishable, but if you told me you were step brothers, I wouldn't think twice about it.

65: Crash - how did you get 65th after stomping us so hard in doubles?
Literally my worst performance at a smash tournament ever. Beat the guy who got out of my pool but lost to the metaknight. I mean, I really want to character john, but mostly I just ftilted his shield 17 times in a row.

I feel bad about it.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Uploading remaining videos. Really upset that I didn't get sound recorded, it was just to long since I last used my dazzle :(.

www.youtube.com/alphazealot will have
me vs ally (2 games)
me vs judge (3 games)
me vs overswarm (2 games)
me vs kel (3 games)

Teh Future

Smash Master
WTF AZ beat overswarm?!?!?!! But the matchups 80-20 mks favor wtffffffffffffffffffff man os you sure are terrible for how broken ur character is

Top Bottom