• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
2: Zucco - We didn't talk at this or anything, but Taiga is awesome. :3
7: Coney - We didn't get a chance to do our minus MM. Next time I see you though!
17: Arty - Stop losing MM's to Marth, he's a bad character.
25: Sil - GG's in pools. We didn't do the MM, but I feel like we both know how it would have ended up. I need to improve my D3.
25: Mister Eric - I've still never played your ROB. We should MM or something next time I see you.
25: Sneakytako - I play a bunch of characters besides ROB, I always have. This game gets boring to me if I only play one character, so yeah. I'm still a ROB main at heart, I just have a bunch of secondaries. :p
33: Legan - GG's in pools. I want to face that Link next time!
33: DLA - :ganondorf: Also, way to make a bunch of bad things happen to our car, whether you were there or not. We blamed you for the tire. :p
33: Infern - Oh hi, Dajayman.
inb4namesearch
33: Steel - GG's in pools! Your Mario is good!
0. Today - Thanks for hosting this! It was a lot of fun. :)
0. Dark Energy - I didn't even know you were here until I got home, and I even saw you while I was there!
49: MachinegunNorm - Norm da bess. Thank god you know how to change a tire. :p
49: Kappy - If I would have told you to not Up B, you wouldn't of. For srs.
49: Oro?! - Thanks for driving us to this, dude. I appreciate it... I think the car didn't though.
49: Scyth - MK is stupid. :(
65: Technical Chase - Needs more D3 picture in the future. :p
65: Zwarm - stop getting 3 stocked in pools. :(
65: Composer - I hardly even saw you here. Your hat was awesome though. Come to an IL tournament soon.
81: King - Come to more IL stuff in the future, it's not all that far from downtown Chicago. :)
81: Onaga - GG's in pools. Sorry Green Greens didn't work out for you. You probably would have won if I stayed ROB there. Your Diddy is good.
81: SpongeJordan - Get better against ROB, he sucks. :/
97: Blindman - Nice meeting/talking to you. It's always nice to meet another ROBbro.
97: Radium88 - Thanks for helping Day run this and keep it organized! I'm surprised you remembered me when I was registering, haha.
97: Spin - Come to an IL tournament some time! I don't want to be the only one repping ROB.
97: Quaz - Sorry you drove so far to play a game you hate. :/

Miridia

Smash Apprentice
Allied - Props to you for knocking over the table at Steak&Shake after the tourney, and for passing the salt and not knocking it over afterwards LOL.

Lain - It was really cool meeting you, and it was really dumb about that first match with my C stick not working. ><

King Beef - Thanks for the advice on Diddy...then picking Diddy to play against me xD. Good games, I had a blast.

JoWii - Nice meeting you and getting stomped. xD

Ethan - Thanks for teaching me everything I know about Metaknight, you're a huge inspiration for me, and I can't wait for you to chill on Sunday xD

Kassandra - Saw you in doubles with Ethan, and I keep thinking we should play some time, but I didn't get a chance to ask you to play. Ah well. Maybe sometime soon.

Nicole - I love your Peach. That is all.

For everyone else: I'm glad that I went to this tournament as my first one. Even though I've only been playing for a week, I have improved so so much by playing and watching all of you. I had an absolute blast hanging with everyone, playing Brawl and Blazblue and just meeting all the really cool people in the brawl community. I'm excited to go to more tournaments and to keep improving my game and stepping it up.

I placed 113th. Lost every single match I played in pools. lol. And in doubles. xD The name is Tyler. I'm trying for a new tag....I can't think of one though. -.- Ah well. This tournament was an awesome experience for me, and I can't wait to do it again!

Trent

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS:

@Atomsk GOOD ****
@Shugo GOOD ****
@Speed GOOD ****
@Other Sonics GOOD ****
@Allied You're awesome

I wasn't even at this thang.

Coney

Smash Master
i'll be uploading my vids tonight i think

i don't know what i have, other than my set with atomsk...who else saved?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
How am I unapproachable - ish
Dunno, I've never really had a reason to talk to you and w/o one it seemed kinda pointless to go up and start a conversation. >_> Actually I have talked to you once before @ Kakuna Matata2 and we had a friendly. You sandbag so I walked away and haven't bothered talking to ya since lmao; next time some friendlies.

He's probably scuured of your muscles. JoWii, just picture Y.b.M. as a teddybear or something with absolutely no homo (unless you roll that way) because he's really a chill dude.
>_> Y.b.M. Teddy bear? Naaaaahhh

TheKiest

Smash Champion
1: Atomsk - Grats on 1st, how was Ohio?
2: Zucco - Grats on 2nd.
3: Lain - Glad you coould make it down this far
4: Shugo - Grats on beating Ally. GET YOUR OWN PILLOW!!!!
5: Ally - I know you can get out of this slump if need be.
5: Hylian - Nice to finally meet you. Hopefully it won't be the last
7: Judge - I have a feeling I'll see you at Nope's... heh
7: Coney - GJ in Doubles. How was Ohio?
9: Inui - I don't think I actually talked to you... oh wells. I might be at Pound 5.
9: AZ - This is pretty good for your comeback. Come to Ni Kakuto
9: Kel - Glad you didn't quit now?
9: Krystedez - Didn't see you much :(. Next time perhaps.
13: Y.b.M. - Not Funny, heh.
13: OS - I forgot to tell you, that your Smash goal should be Dittoing everyone. Period.
13: BlueRogue - Get your own pillow too!
13: Renegade - I need to rematch you, I have an "idea" of where you stand, but I always like to confirm it myself.
17: King Beef - This was a harder tourne, so don't let 17th bring you down (though I don't think it did afterwards... SCHAWING!)

17: Arty
17: Hades - Didn't meet or play, hanks for coming out to the MW.

17: Allied - GGs, you should of had me at Rainbow.... heh.
17: Future - GGs, I did better agaisnt your ICs than I thought I would. Till next time.
17: Hilt - Thanks for helping us Ohio tournes. My next tourne is Ni Kakuto Geemu, though it sadly has a cap... save your money for next Nope's or TYM X. (Though you can still try to come anyways)
17: DJIskascribble - Grats on 17th here!
17: Speed - Didn't meet
25: Sil - Good job at 25th. You're Yoshi skills need work (not the character.... but the game)
25: Xero - I only saw you playing against Juu... we'll talk/play next time.

25: MMM
25: D.Disciple
25: Cook - Did not meet or play, thanks for coming to the MW.

25: Mister Eric -You sir have gotten a ton better.... I need to rematch you again.
25: Sneakytako - Grats on 25th here. Sorry agan for yelling at you during your tourne match...
25: Fizzle - Quit changing your hair so I can recognize you for a change... heh

33: Ripple
33: Tutu - Did not meet, but hopefully I'll see you at other OH tournes or Pound 5.

33: Links24 - Good Stuff as always Links.
33: Yo - Did not met you, but was this your first MW tourne?
33: Blazing Katakiri - Didn't see ya... oh wells.
33: Clowsui - I actually need to rematch you. Hopefully at Ni Kakuto or at least Nope's.
33: Fuu -Didn't meet or play. Thanks for coming.
33: Sorasin - I need to play you... I don't think I have.
33: Tyr - I think I saw you for like 30 seconds... heh.
33: Nicole - Thanks for gracing us MW with your presence. You got a lot of fans here.
33: Smash64 - You know... God Kais backwards is Saik, Dog.(which read as Pysch!, Dog.)
33: Legan - Finally played you... though it was in Doubles Friendlies... GGs anyways.
33: DLA -Thanks for the MK warm up. I have played Fonz's Gannon almost more than anyone in Ohio (save for the people of Smashfield... heh) and would love to play yours.
33: Infern - Place higher!
33: Steel - Didn't run into you this time...
33: Count - Glad I could talk to you again. I need to rematch you though.

Pools cut off:
49: Moose - Thanks for helping drive people down for this.

49: Pom3
49: 4bidden
49: Lyric - Didn't play, but wish I did.

49: Byaa - Glad you could make it to another tourne.
49: MachinegunNorm - GGs in pools.
49: Kappy - Didn't play, thanks for coming.
49: ITT - Welcome back... for now. I should be at TYM X.
49: Oro?! - Didn't play, thanks for coming.
49: KassandraNova - thanks for Friendlies. Get use to those items with ZSS, with them you can turn your 40-60 matchups to 50-50 or even higher.

49: Fresh
49: Luminoth
49: Scyth - Didn't play.

49. Sole - Thanks for helping OUGA get to this. I think you take more hits than people realize...
49: Sai - Didn't really talk to you much... maybe next time.

49: Smile
49: Braxton
65: JoshKip - Didn't play yas, next time!

65: Excel - I didn't realize who you were at first since it's been awhile... heh. Glad you could make it.
65: Fromundaman - Glad you could come!
65: Crash - 65th? Really? Come on! Heh.
65: Kiest - I thought I got 4th seed... oh wells.

65: Technical Chase
65: Forward Air - Didn't get to play or talk to... next time!

65: Juushichi - Glad you could make ti to this one before your break. Take this time to reflect and learn.

65: TGM
65: Peep
65: Shyguy
65: Zwarm
65: Chris4ever
65: Fwog - Didn't meet or play.

65: Composer - I throw more Gordos than most... :( We'll play a game on your terms next time!

81: Zero
81: Fallout Rainbow
81: Calebyte - Didn't play against.

81: Crow! - Thanks for coming and helping out C-bus.
81: Psycho Penguin - Thanks for joining us, sorry we couldn't squeeze your TV in.
81: Rogueblades - You definitely had me... but I have the "fluke" on my side.

81: Tmacc
81: Avenger
81: Hael Phael - Didn't get to play, but thanks for coming.

81: King - Glad you could make it down here.
81: Baby - Didn't get to play.
81: Auspher - Keep it up sir.

81: Onaga
81: JoWii - Didn't get to play.

81: Hunky McManpie - I'm not sure if I can beat your Kirby... we'll have to see next time.
81: SpongeJordan - Didn't get to meet.
97: Mr. E - Didn't see ya... next time.

97: Jayford
97: Blindman
97: PacMan
97: Salem
97: AlexK - Didn't get to play

97: Radium88 - GGs in friendlies. Thanks for helping Day and all of them. I find it hard to run tournes that aren't near by, but you did it from 3 states over!

97: Spin
97: Gas
97: Shadowbot - Didn't play or meet.

97: WTP - Heh pools were crazy...
97: Steep - Didn't play or meet.
97: Frenchman - GGs in Doubles. I think we have something that can work.

97: Quaz
97: Feiy
113: DJIke - Didn't play or meet.

113: Level 9 Snake - You again! You always bump into me when I'm drinking something. It's really rude and inconsiderate.
113: Rikku - We'll get you up there yet!

113: Tyler_
113: Link
113: Comrade - Didn't get to meet or play, hope to see you at other events.

@TKO: Thanks for coming and helping. GGs in friendlies, maybe we can get more in next time. As for the commentary... you can find fun in matches that are "boring". Just be creative!

@Dark 3nergy: Glad you could make it... turns out none of the TVs could fit in Moose's car like we thought... but turns out we didn't need them.

@Today: Thanks for running this and setting it all up. I'll let you know next time I'm in Cinci to try to get that external back. Or you can send it up with someone at Ni Kakuto Geemu or the next Nope's.

Also I want to commentate at Pound 5 (assuming I can arrange transportation). However I won't know for sure until January.

@Live Stream people: I know not to just read moves off, which I was doing too much of which I apologize for. However, some moves should be mentioned if the move is hard to pull off or the read was really good (Plus some people like hearing me say "Villian Punch" for Wario's f-tilt.... for some reason.) Some people use the stream/reocrding for learning the game or for recalling matches. Of those people, some remember better from hearing someone mention it as oppose to seeing it.
Doubles is something I usually don't commentate on since I'm usually either running the tournament or making pools of that tournament.
Thanks for tuning in the stream!

Till we meet again,

- TheKiest

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
converting the vids now

btw nice comeback on krys hilt! that ending on frigate was a nail-biter :O
He did well for the first time facing me in a pools match all Olimar. Last time we played he went Dedede and that was at Vamp's first tournament I think, lol.

Hilt go all Olimar next time again so I can show you whats up. You stole first seed from me and I won't ever forgive you for that /srs.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
1: Atomsk :metaknight::dedede:

Didn't get to meet ya, we've played on wifi way back, I wish I could have played you at least once. Everyone was talking you up as being a funny dude. Nice sweep at this tourney, you did really well, congrats!

2: Zucco :lucario:

Good !@#$, I haven't really seen your lucario play, but I've heard good good things, exceptional job, I hope I get to play you next time.

3: Lain :popo: :metaknight:

WTF Lain getting DQ'd and still making to third and shiz, quit being so lax and get pumped so you can take 1st, I know you can.

4: Shugo :falco::metaknight:

Nice seein ya around again, even though we didn't talk or anything.

5: Ally :snake: :metaknight:

Nice seeing you too, Ally. Wish you'd just step your game up some more like beyond 120 percent or something, like the Ally I know does. But oh well, more reason for me to get used to other matchups besides Snake I guess. Just don't give up on him, he's a great character, and you're the best representative of that character. Renegade might take your spot if he doesn't quit too or some crap. lol.

5: Hylian :popo::gw:

Didn't really get to talk to you much. Glad you came though, I know you and Lain could have done way better.

7: Judge :metaknight:

METAKNIGHT! You were talkin like you'd been practicing hardcore and you get this undeserved 7th place? WTF man, you're better than that. You're THE MW Meta! I can't wait to play you again sometime. You're very fun to play and moreso to watch.

7: Coney :dedede:

Holy !@#$ dude, those doubles wer'mazing! I can't say I'm too unhappy about losing to like the best Dedede I've played from the east, both in dubz and singles. But I can already tell you that you won't be so lucky next time :) Great games, plan on counterpicking me next tourney cuz Imma fry penguins come St. Louis if I go!

9: Inui :metaknight:

Heard a lot of stuff, didn't really meet, yada yada, but just ignore this cuz I don't have a real shoutout for ya. Good shiz in doubles yo.

9: AZ :diddy:

DIDDY KAWNG

9: Kel :metaknight:

What the bloody hell, you're beating wario now, imagine that.

9: Krystedez :wario:

WTF nub quit SDing, no jawnz ur pathetic /omgseriousshoutoutneededhere

13: Y.b.M. :kirby2::zerosuitsamus:

Nice seeing you again Y.b.M., hope we can play some friendlies or get another bracket match in. I would MM if people actually had time at these things lol.

13: OS :metaknight:

Metaknight da bess, Metaknight da bess. You and Judge... Sons... Im disappoint.

13: BlueRogue :wario:

BAAAA WARIO BAAAAA Blue we need to play some dittos, or team, or something... the serious lack of wario action was sickening.

13: Renegade :snake:

(tackle bear hugs you again for the third time in general, second time in shoutout) MAH TOP TEN !

17: King Beef :peach:

We should have played, I know. Give me a holler next time I get kicked out of bracket early (which won't be happening so you'd better just get to venue early for friendlies/MM <3)

17: Arty :falco:

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HOW COULD I LOSE TO FALCO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

ggs Arty, I'll be smarter next time and actually give you a challenge.

17: Hades :yoshi2:

It was fun playing friendlies with you, sorry we didn't finish our set, I really like getting used to those odd matchups. Yoshi infinite on Wario... sheeesh!

17: Allied :snake:

I didn't get to play/see you.

17: Future :popo:

The IC's from before... (EVIL MONKEY STARE/POINT)

17: Hilt :olimar:

i mad

17: DJIskascribble :metaknight:

Sorry for the crap happening in our match and your other one. I could tell it had you down to begin before we played. Don't let it get to you like that anymore, I want to play you at your prime without all the technical mistakes. I know you're good. I hope to see you again sometime :) Maybe we can do some sweet teaming if you have another event planned and don't have a partner yet. . .

17: Speed :sonic:

I heard a lot about you, wish I got to at least play you. Ah well...

25: Sil :rob:

I can..somewhat...remember...your rob... but not really... ugh... sorry

25: Xero :mario2:

You made it out of bracket and 25th at a 100 person tourney. Things are looking up for Mario! (not really he's still low tier trash omg lol olo lol j/k) Anyways it was nice seeing you again, maybe we'll actually get to play sometime again.

25: MMM :falco:

Didn't get to play you. Or meet you. But it's all good because we will someday probz. I dunno.

25: D.Disciple :lucario:

Same^

25: Cook :olimar:

Heard you were a ****** olimar in pools. We need more good olis in MW.

25: Mister Eric :rob:

It was fun seeing/playing your rob again.

25: Sneakytako :rob:

Wait thought you used Snake.:confused:

25: Fizzle :metaknight:

The D3 curse was started by you. It will be ended my me! What a talentless waste of trash character, man. Shoulda put in Megaman. (lol) Ah anyway nice seeing you again, maybe we'll actually play again sometime.

33: Ripple :dk2:

Donkey? KONG! I didn't get to play you.

33: Tutu :shiek:

Or you.
33: Links24 :toonlink:

Or you.
33: Yo :pit:

Or you- OMG PIT YAYUS! - um...Yea...

33: Blazing Katakiri :pt:

or you.

33: Clowsui :falco:

Nice seeing you again Chi. Thanks for giving me the heads up on Infern for partner.

33: Fuu :zelda:

Wut. Dunno. Sorry.

33: Sorasin :falco:

It was great seeing you again, you need to quit losing confidence in yourself though. Thanks for playing me ultra-serious in friendlies, those were fun. And the pools. :)

33: Tyr :lucas:

Thanks! I really like your lucas. I wish I could say I see potential in him past being bullied on early in bracket from his ugly matchups. You should most definitely make it 1st seed next tournament so you can bully on those no talent fools! (Dedede, Falco... If you do I'll <3 you forever) XD Good games.

33: Nicole :peach:

AAAAAHHHHHMYGOD that peach is amazing. You're an awesome player too, I totally didn't see the doubles matches being so amazing. You guys work well as a team. I still am a little pissed you got Rufio'd or whatever twice though, but still, you took those metas down to three stocks by Game! That was sweet! Papa Dedede was covering your butt the best he could too. Good shiz.

33: Smash64 :ness2::snake:

Was nice seeing you again, repping that Ness!

33: Legan :link2:

You made it! Now what the hell is up with your link. Quit limping in bracket after pools man, you're better than that.

33: DLA :metaknight:

You shoulda went ganon </3

33: Infern :snake:

Next time we meet, I'm personally t aking your shoe off and beating you in the head with it if I catch you fairing your partner again. :) Just a fair warning. No hard feelings tho.
mebbe. :p

33: Steel :marth:

I want to play that Marth sometime...

33: Count :diddy:

Bwah you're better than this Count, you should have been like right next to me somewhere up top because we go so even. You got jipped! :o

0. Today

Thanks for hosting the tourney, Day!

0. TKO

Your crazy. Nice commentating and helping out and stuff.

0. Dark Energy

Oh hai thar. We should play again sometime.

Pools cut off:

49: Braxton

We didn't get to play, but we will next time hopefully. :) Nice seein ya again.

65: JoshKip

Kip. Mud. Kip.

Nice seeing ya again, hope to see you at the next one!

65: Excel

On second though I'm not going to leave you a shoutout.

--

Just kidding, dude, sorry we didn't get to team, I just felt like I could do better with someone I know. That's why I didn't hesitate on playing with Infern when he was all LETS TEAM KRYS and I was all OKAY!

>.>

We shall at least get some practice someday though. I ain't completely brushing you off, I just don't see myself working around Sonic's awkward knockback angles in a match for combos to really work. Luigi is just... I dunno. I just dunno. I've teamed with my room mate a couple times and he mained Luigi. !@#$'s ugly. It ain't just combos, either its how you protect your team mate and their weaknesses (which comes from experience too)

It's w/e's... :( Sorry...

65: Composer

Hai 'poser. Next time win it if you're gunna team with my man Jayford. I was gunna be all "GOT EM" at you, but I felt like just stealing that puff for my own dirty deeds! Good shiz in doubles anyways though, I saw you guys play. Bunch of BS happened man.

81: Calebyte

It was great seeing you again C'Byte! Hopefully we can get some friendlies in or something next time :)

81: Rogueblades

It was great seeing you too. Fun games (I think we friendlied didnt we?) See ya again!

81: Tmacc

Nice meeting you , your Dedede is legit, I think you just need some more MU experience in general. Great fun, great games!

97: Radium88

Your kirby was hella surprising, and I'm not just saying that. You honestly should have been able to place out of pools the way you were playing against me. Maybe sometime we can play and get some friendlies, I seen your matches and its not just destiny for you to not make it out at a big tourney like this, you're fully capable of pushing your character to limit just like anyone else and beating someone quick and easy. About the only things I could have told you to do against me was be a bit more patient and maybe try to inhale-gimp or something surprising.

Also if you or anyone in general have character specific matchup problems, you can ask me to play some of those, if we ever do friendly. I played like 4 average-first-tourney-timers at this tournament and gave them advice, there's no reason I can't help others.

113: Level 9 Snake

- you on the other hand are a lost cause. GET OUT.

113: Comrade

...um. Not talking to you Comrade. Get at me next time if you want some friendlies, you really ought to be improving by now. (which from what you tell me, you are, which is good.)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
converting the vids now

apparently there's only two sets: krystedez v. hilt in pools, and me v. atomsk in winners quarters

in any case they'll be up soon

http://www.youtube.com/coneyzzzzz

btw nice comeback on krys hilt! that ending on frigate was a nail-biter :O
Thanks XD

And thanks for uploading it! Haven't had any videos recorded in forever, lol
Hilt go all Olimar next time again so I can show you whats up. You stole first seed from me and I won't ever forgive you for that /srs.
Haha, can't wait <3

TheKiest

Smash Champion
i came in with md/va so thats why you've never seen me before lol. It would be impressive if this was someones first tournie and they made it out of pools though.
I forgot to type in "MW". I fixed it.

I have seen some people come to a tourne once and make it out of pools (shugo, blue)

Miridia

Smash Apprentice
I played like 4 average-first-tourney-timers at this tournament and gave them advice, there's no reason I can't help others.
I was one of those. I was the MetaKnight who had only been playing for 1 day. My name is Tyler_ on the leaderboards. You were a really cool guy, and I'm glad I got to play you.

Radium88

Smash Lord
1: Atomsk - Good job on getting 1st! You should come to HD!Remix and maybe Saffy can be there too ;p
2: Zucco - Awesome job on getting 2nd with Lucario. *shakes fist* You beat Hylian *pouts*
3: Lain - Getting back to the top! *shakes fist* You beat Hylian *pouts*
4: Shugo - You totally did well because you held my controller. You should thank me.
5: Ally - Everyone needs a break from being number 1 once in a while. Everyone being M2K and you.
5: Hylian - Hee hee proud of you babe...but do better ;p Also thanks for driving part of the way back and helping out.
7: Judge - Good job placing top 10 and thanks for liking my cookies!
7: Coney - Cool as the last time I remember but I wish I played some friendlies.
9: Inui - Good job placing top 10 as well.
9: AZ - Thanks for the shoutout and can't wait to go to MLG so I can take notes down on how to be a good TO.
9: Kel - Arigatou for that comment! And good job placing top 10! Hope to see you in MO one of these days.
9: Krystedez - Heh, thanks for boosting my confidence in pools but you know you were sandbagging hella ;p Hopefully I can prove my Kirby some more in future events!
13: Y.b.M.- God Kais! Heh, you know you better than this! Learn that G&W matchup fool! Also, way to be an enforcer. I was totally scurred of you the first time I met you.
13: OS - Hope you are feeling better!! And get back to getting top 10!
13: BlueRogue - Good job! I wanted to see how you played against Future :(
13: Renegade - You did singles! Yay! I want to play some friendlies next time pleeeaassee!!
17: King Beef - Nice to have finally met you! I wanted to play some friendlies but alas maybe next time. Where's my shoutout btw?!?!
17: Arty - Way to **** with falco in teams! Hope to see you IL again some time!
17: Hades - 17?? with Yoshi?! Wuuuuuttt?? Haha good job dude!
17: Allied - When you were registering, I wanted to say, "Oooooh, you're the guy hating on my boy". Hahahaha but you seemed mad chill though. GGs in doubles.
17: Future - Still placing high! Wtg! Also glad to see you are improving on how you handle your loses!
17: Hilt - Zomg your shoutout was too much! I don't think the tournament would have bombed! You guys did amazing as well and I just wanted to help alleviate some of the stress that comes with running tournaments. Sad that you can't make it to St. Louis for HD! Remix but maybe some other time....
17: DJIskascribble - Yes, I have steel nails. My pursuit to becoming Wolverine is almost complete. I just need to do something with my hair....
17: Speed - Didn't really get to talk to you but good job with Sonic!!
25: Sil - Nice seeing you again!
25: Xero - ....Sorry I spelled your name wrong when you were signing up.....
25: MMM - Come on dude, you know you can do better! Thanks for driving the 2nd car.
25: D.Disciple - Thanks for coming! I hope to play some friendlies with you in the future.
25: Cook - Good shiiiiet!
25: Mister Eric - Beep beep beeep!
25: Sneakytako - Well we were at one of AZ's tournament but we didn't really introduce ourselves but yes! Nice to meet to you!
25: Fizzle - Your haaaiiirr! It's gone! Anyways, ggs in doubles!
33: Ripple - Nice job!! Sorry about the ride confusion...I thought you and Fuu had talked it over.
33: Tutu - Didn't really talk but nice meeting you! Gj with Shiek!
33: Links24 - Zomg! Good job doing so well and getting 1st seed with TL!
33: Yo - Hey it's you! Nice meeting you! Sorry if we kept you up Friday night. You were already knocked out when we got there....
33: Blazing Katakiri - Nice meeting you!
33: Clowsui - We finally got to introduce ourselves! I am sad I didn't get to try your cookies...when I had decided to, they were all gone....Hope you can make it to St. Louis!! I want to play some friendlies next time!
33: Fuu - Zomg, awesome job with Zelda!
33: Sorasin - Ggs in pools
33: Tyr - And you said you weren't going to do well! You got out of pools! You should keep playing singles and get better!
33: Nicole - You did amazing in doubles! Shake this off, you'll **** next time like you usually do.
33: Smash64 - It was nice seeing you again!! Glad you got a saturday off from work! Hope your friend starts playing!
33: Legan - Gj Corey! Do better! I know you have it in you
33: DLA - Going to start going all Ganon again?! Woahs! ggs in doubles and hope to see you in St. Louis!!
33: Infern - Wtf. You were probably only thinking of going to club. Step it up man!
33: Steel - Nice to meet you!
33: Count - It was nice seeing you again!
0. Today - Awesome tournament! Good job with hosting an unofficial national. Thank you for housing us and sorry for the drama. Sorry you forgot your cookies at home :/
0. TKO - It was finally nice to have talked to you irl! Ggs in friendlies. We need to play more so I can show you my true skills. I have trouble with patience.
0. Dark Energy - I didn't really get to meet/talk to you but I think I knew who you were. You should have played singles!! And doubles!!

Pools cut off:
49: Moose - It was nice seeing you again! Friendlies next time!
49: Pom3 - Nice meeting you!
49: 4bidden - Nice meeting you! Sorry it took me forever to figure out what your name was....
49: Lyric - Nice meeting you!
49: Byaa - Nice meeting you!
49: MachinegunNorm - Nice meeting you!
49: Kappy - Ggs in pool. I would like to play again sometime. I feel like I did poorly against our kirby ditto :(
49: ITT - It was nice seeing you again!!
49: Oro?! - It was nice seeing you again! See you in St. Louis!!
49: KassandraNova - We need to play some friendlies again! We haven't played since Kakuna Matata
49: Fresh - Nice meeting you!
49: Luminoth - Nice meeting you!
49: Scyth - Nice meeting you!
49. Sole - Nice meeting you!
49: Sai - Blah I didn't recognize you at first....you fooled me with your lack of hoodie.
49: Smile - Nice meeting you!
49: Braxton - Cool that you made it! I forgot who your original team mate was but they had mentioned you coudln't come.
65: JoshKip - Nice seeing you! What you did before you left was very admirable.
65: Excel - I think I still have yet to play your sonic!! Friendlies next time?!
65: Fromundaman - Meeting Kirbys irl! Woot! It was good to see you! Maybe dittos next time?
65: Crash - What is this? Not making it out? I guess since the tourney was stacked...but I know you'll do better next time!
65: Kiest - Ggs in friendlies!! I think it's my turn to try and beat you. What is it now? 3-2?
65: Technical Chase - Ggs in pools! And your laptop was awesome!
65: Forward Air - Nice meeting you!
65: Juushichi - It was great to see you again! We should play more friendlies next time. I need me some Mario practice :p
65: TGM - Nice meeting you!
65: Peep - Great to see you again! I have terrible memory some time but I have random bouts of recollections.
65: Shyguy - Good to see you again Mason!
65: Zwarm - Of course I remember you. You kind of owned me in pools last time. Hahaha
65: Chris4ever - Nice meeting you!
65: Fwog - Glad you had fun at the semi national! Hope you learned lots!
65: Composer - Great to see you again!
81: Zero - - Nice meeting you!
81: Fallout Rainbow - Nice meeting you!
81: Calebyte - Nice meeting you!
81: Crow! - Great seeing you again! Was able to take a break from school eh?
81: Psycho Penguin - Nice meeting you!
81: Rogueblades - I don't know why but for some reason that day I kept thinking you were ITT. Sorry I asked for your name again :(
81: Tmacc - Shake this off Todd! You know you're better!
81: Avenger - Nice meeting you!
81: Hael Phael - Nice meeting you!
81: King - Nice meeting you!
81: Baby - Nice meeting you!
81: Auspher - Ggs in teams.
81: Onaga - Nice meeting you!
81: JoWii - You know you're better than this!
81: Hunky McManpie - Lol interesting name and nice meeting you!
81: SpongeJordan - Great teaming with you! Hope you had fun! We did so well for not having teamed before.
97: Mr. E - Thanks for the friendlies! I need to do better against R.O.B.s....
97: Jayford - Ggs in doubles!
97: Blindman - Nice meeting you!
97: PacMan - Nice meeting you!
97: Salem - Nice meeting you!
97: AlexK - Nice meeting you!
97: Radium88
97: Spin - Nice meeting you!
97: Gas - Nice meeting you!
97: Shadowbot - Nice meeting you!
97: WTP - Nice meeting you!
97: Steep - Nice meeting you!
97: Frenchman - Ggs in doubles!
97: Quaz - Nice meeting you!
97: Feiy - Nice meeting you!
113: DJIke - You got skill and you know your characters, learn to not be so offensive all the time!
113: Level 9 Snake - I still haven't met you ;p
113: Rikku - Nice meeting you! Good to see another girl entering!
113: Tyler_ - Nice meeting you!
113: Link - Nice meeting you!
113: Comrade - Nice meeting you!

To the people who I said "Nice meeting you" I hope to see you again in another tourney. I am really bad with names and are usually good with faces but that whole registration process was a blur and I don't remember most of the faces. Please don't get offended.

One thing I regret is not playing enough friendlies but I still had fun. I like helping out so all in all, things were good. Can't wait to see people again in the future!

/dies x.X this took forever!!!!!!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^yeh you love meh Guuuuuurrrrllllll

anyway That was mad late rauleen...lmao tourney was like 8 years ago and ****

clowsui

Smash Legend
rauleeeennnnn i can't make it out to stl anytime soon but maybe brainshock? if you guys come to nope's monthly i'll see you there though <3

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Radium, how do you think I sandbagged? I think you really outplayed the other kirby's I've fought for that pools game. Did I face two others? I can't remember.

Anyways I'll try a bit harder next time and make it look more legit I guess. I fight kirby very ... um... non-aggressively for some reason. It causes problems for me. Just watch my matches against Y.b.M. sometime.

Top Bottom