• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
north korea suuure loves it.

in fact i'mma move there after college

Spife

Smash Master
I asked for work off last week and will be too sick to go if I'm scheduled anyway *coughcough*
but in all seriousness, HOPEFULLY I CAN LEAVE THE MASK AT HOME FOR THIS ONE YEAH?

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh man i gotta play that castlevania now lool

n druggedfox might be my third favorite fox main now

meaning i have a top 3 favorite fox list now LOL

LET EM KNOW DRUGGEDFOX!!!

huMps

Smash Ace
communism is not cool. stalin kills as many as the holocaust, because they dont agree with him. awesome system. North Korea starves while they're money goes into nukes. sweet. Tienamen square - college kids ask for democracy and they get ran over by tanks. AMAZING

EVIL

idea

Smash Master
communism is a nice idea but doesn't work largely because, in the words of George Carlin, "people like to own ****."

also trOll ^

Druggedfox

Smash Champion

LUCKY

You goin' BEAST MODE at this tourney? I need to see it!

@Everyone talking about communism...

This thread should be nothin but hype for the next 9 days... no communism arguments... I was making a gay joke when i said that, not a communism joke ;)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
yea homie... alucard is dracula's son in the playstation castlevania symphony of the night ...!!!! (best game ever)

but yea ... get at the kidddd!!

also NO to the money match tv ... i'm pretty sure hype should go to all beast matches in tournament unless the money match is for an insane amount of money
Someone do a $6000 MM.....:awesome:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Bleck, only the demo T_T been too low on funds to actually buy it. Soon though, soon.

It's pretty good, if any of you need advice on that game or OP tricks.. ask me, I tested it and I'm 2nd best in the world. I can do 1000g/Platinum in about 12-13 hours. Only another Co-worker kicked my *** he can do it in like 11 hours. lol.

On other note, the game itself when I first played it.. it was good.. very nice graphics.. some of the backgrounds are eye-openers. The AI gets predictable when you know every pattern, though the first time it can be hard on Knight/Paladin difficulty. And then gameplay itself is ok, it's like God of War sort of.

Hax

Smash Champion
yo brian how are you gonna complain about melee not being hype anymore and then say no to a money match tv

PEEF!

Smash Hero
communism is not cool. stalin kills as many as the holocaust, because they dont agree with him. awesome system. North Korea starves while they're money goes into nukes. sweet. Tienamen square - college kids ask for democracy and they get ran over by tanks. AMAZING

EVIL
I hope you are trolling.

In case you arent:
Stalin did the opposite of communism. He claimed to be a marxist because it was a very well-accepted theory at the time, then he went and ran a plain dictatorship like those before marxism was invented, killing off people he doesnt like. That is not in the tenants of marxism nor could you read it into marxism. Marxism (and communism) is based on shared resources and a gigantic, all-encompassing middle class.

huMps

Smash Ace
Show me an example when a communist prime minister doesn't become a dictator or have there countrey become dirt poor. Marxism and communism complete opposites lol I hope your trolling. You think of communism as a theory not by it's rediculously horrible track record.

Capitalism is bad when CEO's are bad. And since our gov doesn't let big buisness fail anymore(a true capitalist countrey would) the bad CEO's get to keep running there buisness as badly and greedilly as they want.
Comunism is a system that just doesn't make sense in real life. It just sounds nice.
I'm done with politics though.

huMps

Smash Ace
My bad. It's ****ing RoM 3! BBAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! HBox your the **** but dont make grand finals please (: haha

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Well.. he's bad but I'll still crush everyone that sucks. =)
fixed :D
I'm watching batman vs dracula right now since im crazy bored. . . .

and dracula spelled backwards is alucard

alukard? = drakula?

alu, the EC dracula???

HMMMMMMMMMMM LOL
lol Batman vs Dracula is a movie or what?
sounds ridiculous
Did any of you play Castlevania Lords of Shadow?
Didn't play it but heard the sound track and it's amazing.
lucky-white castle..sack of 30, sup?
5guys? too?
Is there a list of everyone going somewhere?
Everyone is going to RoM3
Everyone.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo brian how are you gonna complain about melee not being hype anymore and then say no to a money match tv
ur missing the point ... i dont want attention to be diverted from the main events ... thats the point of a tournament ... we can have the money match TV day2 after brackets or sumthing

Is there a list of everyone going somewhere?
there was ... i'm pretty sure u can get someone to make another i'll copy and paste it but sheesh its too many to remember! LOL

Banks

Smash Hero
Any mm $5/$10 and above could be assigned a tv and announced like a tournament match. That way you can give recording setups to big/interesting ones.

and everyone can watch stuff without having to randomly see cash on the table and being all "WATS GOIN ON HERE, MONEY MATCH?"

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol Batman vs Dracula is a movie or what?
sounds ridiculous
lol i like cartoon batman movies. . . . couldn't help it :]

I'll money match people in singles at this probably. For doubles is a definite yes.
me n mango vs you n whoever lol low tier mm

SUP

n pb&j

i mighhtttttt be down for that just because its been my dream since the last rom LOL if hbox comes and turns the lil hamberger holder things into a wheel again then maybe cuz that was ****in cool

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh Mango is goin?

Mango, if I have 5 dollars to donate to you too I want a bo5 vs your falco homie.

****s too **** to pass up.

And lucky <3333 lets play a few games MM or friendlies idc.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
lol i like cartoon batman movies. . . . couldn't help it :]

me n mango vs you n whoever lol low tier mm

SUP

n pb&j

i mighhtttttt be down for that just because its been my dream since the last rom LOL if hbox comes and turns the lil hamberger holder things into a wheel again then maybe cuz that was ****in cool
Low tier vs. low tier is mad boring but I'll do it I guess lol. I wanna do a real doubles match too though. I wanna team with you for some money matches as well.

Keblerelf: You're the Jiggs right? If you are, then I'll do it with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom