• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
good stuff husband and wife

you guys both need to money match me, for old time's sake

and then we can sit in a rocking chair and talk about cataclysm 1 or something

LLDL

Smash Hero
Newlyweds will be coming to this, for sure. We're very excited. Is it possible we could get housing Fri/Sat night? We're looking to get teams practice in before the event.

Thanks!
Awesome! I've always wanted to meet u guys

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

unknown522

Some guy
unknown's poolz-falcon is not to be compared to his poolz-pichu

i very nearly lost an eye fighting that young mouse

luckily all pichu mains have a pocket fox just for sheiks
my pocket fox was for your marth.

I actually did have a pocket fox when I mained mario, specifically for sheik

edit: Wife, I'm out for revenge. None of this side-b SD -> stitch combo for 2 stocks (I dunno if you even remember that).

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yeah, and he also attended a rather hefty sum of tournaments from 07-08 in Georgia. You can sift through his posts and see for yourself.

Also, fyi, that doesn't work.
"a rather hefty sum of tournaments"

Yeah man. I went to this one tournament in 2007, it was my first tournament ever.

Then after that, savannah made like 3 attempts to host tournies. Our biggest success was when we got three good players to come, two of which hadn't even played the game recently.

Then in 2010 I went to CEO, and in september we had three tournaments.

Yeah, I love local tournies where noobs show up, those help me improve so much! Even if you would like to call those legitimate (yeah, 4 stocking people who barely can wavedash...). that's still: 4 tournaments between 2007-2010... none of which gave me any real experience or helped me improve. Good ****.

@Kage

You don't understand how ganon can be someone's worst matchup? If you've played smash since 2004, and fought your first ganondorf player ever in 2010, maybe that would explain being bad at the matchup?

@Swift

I'll MM you. And my fox isn't actually campy, that's just against jiggs (She deserves it).

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
DruggedFox, you've definitely been playing in tournaments for much longer than two months. Quit the act.
Definitely only been two months haha.

Newlyweds will be coming to this, for sure. We're very excited. Is it possible we could get housing Fri/Sat night? We're looking to get teams practice in before the event.

Thanks!
That join date alone commends ****ing respect.

Can't wait to hear about all the stuff that's gon be happenin here though, hyyype =D. Is there anyone who's going who would care enough to keep a twitter at least semi-updated for all of us people that'd wanna know what's goin on since there can't be a stream? =D

SleepyK

man this thread turned really stupid.

i don't think i can make this unless i suddenly run into some money or get hired at the 100000000th place i applied to, so :/
is anyone else recording?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
my pocket fox was for your marth.

I actually did have a pocket fox when I mained mario, specifically for sheik

edit: Wife, I'm out for revenge. None of this side-b SD -> stitch combo for 2 stocks (I dunno if you even remember that).
Hahahaha

When'd that happen?

unknown522

Some guy
^ alukard did 2 rounds last time.

Hahahaha

When'd that happen?
rom 1:

- 2nd round loser's bracket
- I almost 4-stocked him on YS
- he wins on mute
- he wins on stadium. I side-b'd off in the very beginning. Then he stitched me the next stock twice. I almost came back, but the deficit was too far. I got it to last stock high%. another stitch...........
- we then laughed about it after.

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
and then we can sit in a rocking chair and talk about cataclysm 1 or something
LOLOLOL

Druggedfox, you sound like you're full of Johns.
I'll 'inexperience MM' you anyday.

I went to this one tournament in 2007, it was my first tournament ever.

3 attempts to host tournies. Our biggest success was when we got three good players to come

Then in 2010 I went to CEO, and in september we had three tournaments.

Yeah, I love local tournies where noobs show up, those help me improve so much! Even if you would like to call those legitimate (yeah, 4 stocking people who barely can wavedash...). that's still: 4 tournaments between 2007-2010... none of which gave me any real experience or helped me improve. Good ****.
LOL this is too easy.
2007 = year I picked up a GC controller for the first time ever.
5 hosted by me, biggest with 8 people for Brawl and 5 for melee with no good players...at all
5 tourneys where nobody (not even me) could consistantly wavedash. Good ****.
2010 if what I heard is that you played hbox, then you've played the best player today. gg me I have no chance there. I had some ggs in friendlies and a couple tourneys after not playing for over 1/3rd of the year at a time over and over... that was good. Went to Genesis though, got DQ'd from it all and only played a few matches on the first day, but I got to watch lots so it counts as significant. LOL

And no matter what, I'll still be the toughest opponent anyone faces if they go in with even a blink of a thought that they're ready for me and I'll place high and do well in crews and everything every time. Smarts > practice.
I'm a giant noob, yet I **** at this game.

Clear enuff 4 ur FACE?!?!?

Get at me *****.
**** faces at melee or quit life.
Facts*

>:]

<3 lol

And if you really anylize it, it would actually make sense that Ganon SHOULD be the most difficult match up for someone when inexperienced with it.

SCIENCE AND **** BIZNATCHEZ!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

Banks

Smash Hero
i just bought the game yesterday and i don't know what tournaments are. i also have a ps2 wireless madkatz controller which through a console converter I use on the gamecube. i joined this forum to talk about pokemon and f-zero.

PB&J

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1SajRPRj4#t=7m19s

I think my part ends at about like 10:11 or so, but it's mostly on Fox, Falco, and Falcon.

So pick your favourite 4 combos/gimps, throw your little waveshine thing in, and that's probably the gist of what our match will look like. :laugh:
..lol..not bad my friend..not bad at all..we will see

and i cant wait for alot of people to lose to drugged fox and then start rooting for him later..lol

Niko45

Smash Master
i just bought the game yesterday and i don't know what tournaments are. i also have a ps2 wireless madkatz controller which through a console converter I use on the gamecube. i joined this forum to talk about pokemon and f-zero.
This guy will crush anyone in a posting money match

LuCKy

Smash Master
I'm watching batman vs dracula right now since im crazy bored. . . .

and dracula spelled backwards is alucard

alukard? = drakula?

alu, the EC dracula???

HMMMMMMMMMMM LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm watching batman vs dracula right now since im crazy bored. . . .

and dracula spelled backwards is alucard

alukard? = drakula?

alu, the EC dracula???

HMMMMMMMMMMM LOL
yea homie... alucard is dracula's son in the playstation castlevania symphony of the night ...!!!! (best game ever)

but yea ... get at the kidddd!!

also NO to the money match tv ... i'm pretty sure hype should go to all beast matches in tournament unless the money match is for an insane amount of money

SleepyK

so who's actually recording? i really want to make it up to this. i wouldn't even enter, just record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom