• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Low tier vs. low tier is mad boring but I'll do it I guess lol. I wanna do a real doubles match too though. I wanna team with you for some money matches as well.

Keblerelf: You're the Jiggs right? If you are, then I'll do it with both.
Who's the jigglypuff?

If its you I'll do both for a dollar each?

Yea I'm the jigglypuff.

$1 sounds good.

Is that ok DJ?

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol well i mean its probably boring for you dj since thats all you play pretty much . . .sounded fun to me LOL

im up for any kind of doubles mm though :]

and im always up for shiek practice so im cool with any amount of friendlies you wanna play tech0

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
lol well i mean its probably boring for you dj since thats all you play pretty much . . .sounded fun to me LOL

im up for any kind of doubles mm though :]

and im always up for shiek practice so im cool with any amount of friendlies you wanna play tech0
You need to quit all of existence for eternity of life! Thats not all I pretty much play. I play high tiers/mid tiers way more than low tiers. Regardless, low tiers vs. low tiers is boring as ****. Its fun when *****s ain't giving a **** and having random, funny friendlies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
me and dj vs u and mango lucky!!! low tiers wassup!? LOL

also i'll take the marth vs jiggs and sheik vs jiggs ... =]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Mad gay how theres a sweet 16 on saturday AND sunday i must attend on these dates

im tight =/ wanted to roll up with a couple meleeheads. next time i guess.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
me and dj vs u and mango lucky!!! low tiers wassup!? LOL

also i'll take the marth vs jiggs and sheik vs jiggs ... =]
I'm down with you for it Brian. We need to give 'em that double Samus love too.

Actually, who wants to money match me and Alukard's double Samus?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
unless you're 16 and going to a girl's sweet 16

any time with girls > any time without girls

until you get a gf, then reversed.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Mad gay how theres a sweet 16 on saturday AND sunday i must attend on these dates

im tight =/ wanted to roll up with a couple meleeheads. next time i guess.
Dude, aren't you in College or something?

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have an update of current hotel rates? Still ~99/night? Also, is pre-reg required for this? I might swing by from Boston for a taste of nostalgia.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Anyone have an update of current hotel rates? Still ~99/night? Also, is pre-reg required for this? I might swing by from Boston for a taste of nostalgia.
wooooooa....are u driving if so you should ask dj nintendo for housing ..im sure he will house the legend himself

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol i like cartoon batman movies. . . . couldn't help it :]
those movies are awesome.

so if i can fill my car up, i'm driving to this to record.

if not, i won't be able to make it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
might be awkward in a way, but depending on how you come up/if you're willing to stop, some NC might want to ride with you.

we seem like we have a lot who want to attend, but few who can drive. we're trying to figure this out amongst ourselves though.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Don't get excited, I really suck ;). Just coming for ****s and giggles before I fly home for TG10 (Thanksgiving '10). I'll likely be driving or taking the bus/train in from MA with Derilink and my friend Henry. We still gotta work out the details though.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Man, I want to play you with marth =D

We need a TV, where every player from the marth boards sits down and we can finish the online arguments through actually seeing this theory **** put into action.
:)
You wanna play against My Marth? Thats bad for your health son. :D

I agree though. Find me and I'll gladly break a piece of my foot off in your *** sir ;)

all in love of course <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg ... one ****ing week... time flies !!!

LMFAOOO at cockiness ... it feels like the MM in cali where the two players that played each other LOL i didn't even know spam arrows played this game ... and who is drugged fox ??? OMG i feel old =[[[[[[[

waffles already made me realize how old i feel ! LOLOLOLOL

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
It's all about trash talk; we got dat 2003 trash talk goin' on!

Also, the more rivalry, the more hype. This tourney = hype :)

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
pretty much what Drugged fox said. It's good not to be known sometimes especially if you know alot about other people. For instance I know Alu is a decent Samus who in the past year or 2 has been going Falco, Sheik(in teams), and Marth as of the last time I saw him.

I know drugged is a technical fox main who's rising to one of the best in GA. He's got a pretty good Falco up his sleeve too I've seen him play random alts like Falcon before but it's not as good as his fox and falco.

His fox does good vs Puffs and Marths but seemingly struggles sometimes against other Spacies or peaches with good spacing. Someone with potential and should be watched closely the next year or so to see what he can do.

LuCKy

Smash Master
You need to quit all of existence for eternity of life! Thats not all I pretty much play. I play high tiers/mid tiers way more than low tiers. Regardless, low tiers vs. low tiers is boring as ****. Its fun when *****s ain't giving a **** and having random, funny friendlies.
I have never . . . . ever seen you play a high tier LOL but if you say so

n well i agree with the low tier part so maybe like after singles bracket or something? lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
DJ is very rarely recorded Lucky, I mostly see him play fox at tournaments. Then samus.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Can't waiiit for this. Still need housing lol...I better get on that. Anyone that can help pm me plz and thx. Cactus u going to this?

Codi

Smash Ace
i need housing too....which sucks looks like im sleeping in my car outside the venue lmao anyone than can help me and a friend of mine let me know

btw how many people are going to this at least 200?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo Alukard is there any possibility on getting a reduced $10 or $ 15 Venue for people who are just spectators? One of my friends is only coming for one day, and he isn't even going to play friendlies, just watch. They could get a colored wrist band or sticker at the door or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom