• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I don't know what arguments or boards you're referencing. I am definitely in on this though.
Everytime there's ever a character matchup discussion or something, I always go:

"Yeah marth's amazing, you can do this, this, this, and this."

Everyone else: "No you can't, lol, if you could more people would."

Copy paste that as a summary for every debate on a character matchup :)

M2K coming to this would be bossssss. What's the REVIVAL of melee without one of the kings

Hax

Smash Champion
i might let some people stay over my crib for this if i don't room with nando. who would be down?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ight im stayin with hax, yay. u can just drop me off.

and have fun with milos or whoever the **** is dumb enough to let NC stay with them.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wait since when does juan

what

huh

speaking of which I still would like housing, I don't want to have to pay for a hotel.

Hax

Smash Champion
Juan i got a room at the hotel across the street now bro, its cheaper/more convenient than taking the train back and forth between my house/the venue

mike ill prolly drop by

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we will need one but you can rent some stuff online.

If people want me to organize the recording/projector/media stuff let me know thats kinda my major and i wanna make sure rom is remembered for years to come.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'd say rent the following

- Projector

OR

get splitters and rent an LCD TV.

My idea is get a wii with component cables...use a EDTV ( 480p no lag CRT ) for a great picture ....split the video to a LCD tv and have the players play without people around them and a large 30-40 inch LCD tv with the signal.

ALSO

Chain-ace has a component cable recorder and have him record the set.

so thats

2-3 sets of splitters

LCD TV

WII + Component cables

it would be amazing plus it would be better than a projector esp at that venue.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
30-40 inches isnt enough lol

i know a projector in the venue there is iffy because theres no like no clean white wall for it

theres tons of crap and posters on the walls

but its better then a 30-40 inch tv for like...175+ ppl

i have a 60 inch at home and i dont even think that would be enough

100+ is much better lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think it is more about being realistic.

Why are saying get a projector but who is going to buy that?

Someone with a CC. Last time I checked not many in the community are "well off" enough to do that without being reimbursed until day of.

I suggested a LCD tv as a cheaper way to do it without sacrificing clarity. Do not forget with a projector if there is no white cloth it can become very unclear. Not only that I think its cheaper. We can scale up on the inches of the tv but I think a TV is the best option at this point. Remember that some of those TVs we can prop up and everyone can watch. At least thats just one option and probably the easiest.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I think it is more about being realistic.

Why are saying get a projector but who is going to buy that?

Someone with a CC. Last time I checked not many in the community are "well off" enough to do that without being reimbursed until day of.

I suggested a LCD tv as a cheaper way to do it without sacrificing clarity. Do not forget with a projector if there is no white cloth it can become very unclear. Not only that I think its cheaper. We can scale up on the inches of the tv but I think a TV is the best option at this point. Remember that some of those TVs we can prop up and everyone can watch. At least thats just one option and probably the easiest.
thats true

but i mean if alu wants a projector then he can get a projector

imo if we can have the lights turned off the projector would look alot clearer and would be better for everyone

but idk w.e

i personally dont care as long as everything is recorded

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well let me talk to him

there is a lot that needs to be done to that venue...if its cleaned up it can have a lot more than it had last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom