• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yoo it's been forever but I randomly popped up because I heard the news of the new venue from some peeps. Good stuff BUM, and I really hope it works out for you. Who knows?.. I might be able to start showing up again if I'm not too busy...

In other news.. I think I just found the city of Blackaneseses.. where all the Raymonds frolick and pass their cheerful lives.. if you don't believe me see for yourself. <3 Blackanese
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWvZhEAaj4k
Intestines + choke attempt = wtf *_*

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Wow what a bunch of d!cks

I paid 10 dollars (venue fee) for friendlies and immediately realized I wouldn't be getting my money's worth (not with 3 tv's split between 15+ people) so I went upstairs and told the guy since the time I paid my 10 I haven't touched a single game yet. Basically I paid 10 bucks just to stand up for a few minutes and watch D1 fight some random...

So, long story short I asked the guy if I can get my venue fee back since there obviously wasn't gonna be a tournament and I was gonna leave. Is that not fair..? Well they thought so... so the guy gave me some bull**** run around and told me to ask Bum, so I went downstairs and was gonna wait for him to finish his match before I asked to get my 10 bucks back because I didn't feel like staying anymore when out of nowhere some random stupid kid came out of nowhere slaps the 10 bucks on my chest (hard enough to be considered a bad gesture) and quickly says "Here's your 10 dollars, get the fvck out"...those were his exact words by the way.

Pretty nice owners huh..?! I'm actually REALLY glad that their store failed after that happened. Of course they had to be a-holes about it since their business was lame and they desperately needed the money from this final weekly to pay for their lunch. I guess now the guy won't have enough money to get the extra cheese on his burgers like he wanted to or something...oh well :ohwell: I think that's why he was mad. :laugh:

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
I paid 10 dollars (venue fee) for friendlies and immediately realized I wouldn't be getting my money's worth (not with 3 tv's split between 15+ people) so I went upstairs and told the guy since the time I paid my 10 I haven't touched a single game yet. Basically I paid 10 bucks just to stand up for a few minutes and watch D1 fight some random...

So, long story short I asked the guy if I can get my venue fee back since there obviously wasn't gonna be a tournament and I was gonna leave. Is that not fair..? Well they thought so... so the guy gave me some bull**** run around and told me to ask Bum, so I went downstairs and was gonna wait for him to finish his match before I asked to get my 10 bucks back because I didn't feel like staying anymore when out of nowhere some random stupid kid came out of nowhere slaps the 10 bucks on my chest (hard enough to be considered a bad gesture) and quickly says "Here's your 10 dollars, get the fvck out"...those were his exact words by the way.

Pretty nice owners huh..?! I'm actually REALLY glad that their store failed after that happened. Of course they had to be a-holes about it since their business was lame and they desperately needed the money from this final weekly to pay for their lunch. I guess now the guy won't have enough money to get the extra cheese on his burgers like he wanted to or something...oh well :ohwell: I think that's why he was mad. :laugh:
Lol wut? I thought the place was good (even though I've never been to it).

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
He gave everyone their 10 dollars back at the end. Yeah the guy was rude, he turned off the Wii on the people playing friendlies at the end.

We had to leave at like 9 though.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
He gave everyone their 10 dollars back at the end.

We had to leave at like 9 though.
Yah I don't think you should be paying money for a smashfest in the first place...but that's just me. In fact the only reason I paid was to play TvC with Leo and get some training because I wanted to see how other people played the game but after like a minute of paying I realized nobody is gonna be playing TvC so I just said screw it.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
im dying to play that...and the one for PS2
i had them both. I dont have a ds anymore but i still have Battle Stadium.
lol Sena Seiya Trunks.

And infinites too, though that's after my time. Still appealing for the same reason Smash initially is, moreso at that really.
THANK YOU PPL that know about the game. I also thought D.O.N was kool too NL and don't u be winning mad tournaments? get urself a DS and challenge me :D or ask me. I have 3 DSes (Don't ask). Yeah Theres mad infinites in the game and u can DI outta it. But DI-ing takes timing in the game i've noticed. But I'd love to playing anyone who owns it. I get D1 the rom, but idk if he got into it.

@Silven- yeah that was messed what they did. They could at least say thank you for coming

GFE

Smash Journeyman
next time im smackin teh **** OUT OF THE PERSON WHO TURNS THE TV OFF WHILE I PLAY. i was Tight
nighce friendlys "D1, Vanz, j-tails
melee 4 top tier

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
well i didn't show up this time cuz I'm under the weather but from what im hearing it was OD

cba

Smash Master
I got there @ like 10:18 and was like "WTF?" and started looking like if the door was hidden cause i saw it closed, then i started looking @ the church, LMAO, thinking the entrance was changed to the church.
im like "KK, theres something wrong" but i left anyway and found Blackanese, Helper, J-tails and some other guys in the train and blacka told me that my bro had left. i got home and found him here.

guys, do smashfests, and if i come i will bring food ^_^

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
No more BX weeklies this Friday. The place is moving business, therefore I'm pretty sure no more Bx Weeklies at all, unless bum says otherwise.

Alukard

Smash Hero
does this mean u people will get good at u kno melee lolol

or are u just going to hunt for more brawl lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I took the time to be good in melee, but I lost it all now and the game makes me sad/angry so I don't want to deal with it too much anymore.

I'll stick to smash 64 and brawl.... Getting my melee skills back will take another 2 years.

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
yo, imma say this. One thing i didnt like about this venue was at Bum's last "tourney" here Silven and I ask for our money back because nothing was going on at the time, one of the workers at the tourney slammed a ten on silven's chest and told him to get thr "F" out. Heh its no wonder that place is going out of buisness. When i asked for muh ten back they gave it to me without saying a word cause Sintros maybe a funny *** dude but i dont friggin play when it comes to money like dat. Straight up they shouldnt have done what they did because to me thats ******** at its very finest.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

lol i bet matthew did it:laugh:

Sintros

Smash Journeyman
yo get at silven with them extra cheese on burgers joke, but seriously what type of bs is dat? and if matthew sees dis post. hey lose the hair and scarf cause u look mad gay with a bib around ur neck

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Wow. Thats kinda grimy that homie did that to ya Silven. i would be like " you shoulda did this, that and teh third," but I wont there so I cant comment...

And niggs wonder why effed up shizz happen to little homies on a daily basis...

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Na honastly I woulda fsmash the dude that did that that's disressect now I wish I coulda made it there cause if I saw that I probably woulda said sumthin and things would escalate from there silven u buggin u shoulda turned into ike and aether that dude

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
Na honastly I woulda fsmash the dude that did that that's disressect now I wish I coulda made it there cause if I saw that I probably woulda said sumthin and things would escalate from there silven u buggin u shoulda turned into ike and aether that dude
Lol and then the owner woulda punked u wit his kitana or his gun :laugh:

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
<shakes his head> Q-Blast, Q-Blast, Q-Blast.....

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yo get at silven with them extra cheese on burgers joke, but seriously what type of bs is dat? and if matthew sees dis post. hey lose the hair and scarf cause u look mad gay with a bib around ur neck
HEY! i wear a scarf. !:mad:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
From what you guys have been saying, I guess I shouldn't be too bummed about missing the last weekly.

That's really messed up what they did to ya, Silven. Guess they're going out of business for a good reason.

cba

Smash Master
if my business went down the drain....i wouldnt give venue fee back so be grateful kids.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Meh, I'm not a violent guy when it comes to stupid little things like that. If he actually caused me physical pain then that would be a different story but in essence it's small and something that I'm willing to shrug off so whatever.

All I cared about was getting my money back and being able to post about it so you guys can see what kind of person he was.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I'm not a violent guy when it comes to stupid little things like that. If he actually caused me physical pain then that would be a different story but in essence it's small and something that I'm willing to shrug off so whatever.

All I cared about was getting my money back and being able to post about it so you guys can see what kind of person he was.
i understand im just thinkin about what woulda happened if i had been there lil dissrespecttful lil ****
the nerve of that dude, and basic I don't care if the owner had a gun I would stand up for u to yal all my freinds so he coulda had a gun or not I swear I woulda tiger uppercut dude before he got 2 it

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

I agree...in the end Perps are Perps no matter the biz is.

Top Bottom