• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

D1

Banned via Administration
WTF no way I thought w2z was kaput.

In other news, where's this other venue?

And the last venue I went to that was pretty amazing was the one that Crismas hosted in Jersey City.

Get at that!

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
WTF no way I thought w2z was kaput.

In other news, where's this other venue?

And the last venue I went to that was pretty amazing was the one that Crismas hosted in Jersey City.

Get at that!

ya spread that word...and its easy to get to...get at that!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMAO wow yea w2z is closing.

And eff that, go to Viridian City ppl :) super close, fun times, good venue.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMAO wow yea w2z is closing.

And eff that, go to Viridian City ppl :) super close, fun times, good venue.
whens the next one ... u guys should plan ... and let me kno things too i am really stepping it up mid march ... early april ... i have big plans ... so yea ... let me kno b4 anything please i dont wanna conflict with people i like ^_^

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
whens the next one ... u guys should plan ... and let me kno things too i am really stepping it up mid march ... early april ... i have big plans ... so yea ... let me kno b4 anything please i dont wanna conflict with people i like ^_^
March 7th is a monthly

April 25-26 is apex

how is that?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol VC should just be bi-monthlies cause there prlly wont be a monthly in April due to APEX but we'll see...

BTW I think we should all hype up APEX

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
yeah, fernando told me and i saw the sign MYSELF that web2zone was closing down.
Haha. I guess its safe to say they learned their lesson firing bum. Now they have to face the consequences. I would be more a smack in the face if Bum takes that place over after they move out lolz

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Haha. I guess its safe to say they learned their lesson firing bum. Now they have to face the consequences. I would be more a smack in the face if Bum takes that place over after they move out lolz

PHD please shut the hell up you know absolutely NOTHING about what happened. I am extremely annoyed at every comment you make and your BLIND judgments.

btw you want to talk you know where I live lets talk in person or on the phone. I only posted this cause its just annoying and now I will ignore you here cause your posts are made of fail.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
STOP QUOTING HIM! OMGOSH! See, this is the reason I have the ignore button is the first place, my IQ doesn't need to keep dropping.

cba

Smash Master
*is confused*
i think Ny is separated....
*wants to know all the drama*

and crismas...your post is full of win.

Top Bottom