• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
only if i had a good paying job i would of went every week but i have to pay rent and buy food :/ this sucks that the place is closing down.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
That is that giygas Mcdonald....

Anyway Earthbound is such a good game...

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i have a venue ... papa brian looks out for ya ... just let me kno if u can make it ... it wont b a weekly or anything but i will b tryin to get alot of different games going there as i am now ... let me kno wat u guys can do ... i was thinking monthlies ... since the brawl tournies were giving me nothing to work with ... thanks
alulu

toy wiz
Nanuet, NY 10954
(845) 624-2224

Alukard

Smash Hero
wait, so are you going to throw melee tournaments there or brawl??

BrawlisLol would make an amazing website.. idk why.

:colorful:
well the venue is huge ... so i'm going to host w.e i can there but i need a definite attendance ... so i was thinking big events ... i also want to start hosting other game tournies ... so if people know anything that could get a crowd let me kno

thanks =]

Cia

das kwl
well the venue is huge ... so i'm going to host w.e i can there but i need a definite attendance ... so i was thinking big events ... i also want to start hosting other game tournies ... so if people know anything that could get a crowd let me kno

thanks =]
ANMC event??

we haven't had one in NY yet. and we need to get this circuit moving again anyway.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ANMC event??

we haven't had one in NY yet. and we need to get this circuit moving again anyway.
yea but chibo is complaining about me hosting one previously ... so i dont know ... i mean i'm going to host events as much as i can ... he just really needs to let me do this cuz no one else is stepping up ... i'm going to start hosting brawl too ... =D

Cia

das kwl
then let's say "I'm" hosting it.

at the end of the day, it's not really up to chibo. it should be up to the 6 anmc directors collectively. and if a large enough amount of us agree to it. then why not?

Alukard

Smash Hero
then let's say "I'm" hosting it.

at the end of the day, it's not really up to chibo. it should be up to the 6 anmc directors collectively. and if a large enough amount of us agree to it. then why not?
i have no idea ... but thats a good question lol ...

Alukard

Smash Hero
can u guys make it to the venue i posted ???

if so please post up ... i need a definite attendance i'm going to b planning a huge tourney very soon

Alukard

Smash Hero
can we has thread?
i'm currently working on making an amazing thread ... i just need the buisness to b finalized ... that comes tmr ... so i say mid day tmr everything should b done and ready ^_^

cba

Smash Master
the bee line buses that stop on DYRE AVE go straight there. i'll try and find out which bus it is. but the bus takes metrocard and it's only $2.00.
GOOD FOR ME!
i'm currently working on making an amazing thread ... i just need the buisness to b finalized ... that comes tmr ... so i say mid day tmr everything should b done and ready ^_^
Cba & GFE are definitely coming.
i live in yonkers so thats fairly close.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Potential monthlies in NY? I'm there. The location isn't that far from NYC, either.

I'd definitely come to these.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy now u guys are talking ... now i'm thinking bi weeklies ... how does that sound a week to save up and come back again ??? or just a week to get hyped about a tourney again lol

Brawler04

Smash Rookie
by all means host a turney at toywiz plz. itll take the city smashers out the city for a change and give us suburban smashers a good chance at turneys :D

scarecrowuknow

Smash Cadet
by all means host a turney at toywiz plz. itll take the city smashers out the city for a change and give us suburban smashers a good chance at turneys :D
what he said ^^
i really need some tournies that arent hours away so i can practice more offline =/
nanuet toywiz would b the perfect place, and i know id attend every weekly... lets do itttt

Alukard

Smash Hero
looks like we have some hidden attendance =]

i will do my friend ... will do ... its looking like a smash weekly tourney early march ... and then anmc melee mid april

EDIT ... there is bus and train service to the area ... how do u think i'm heading there lol

cba

Smash Master
i want a brawl scene nao !!!
jk jk...
im liking any brawl scene that isnt 1.5 hrs away from te city

GuruKid

Smash Ace
yayyy now u guys are talking ... now i'm thinking bi weeklies ... how does that sound a week to save up and come back again ??? or just a week to get hyped about a tourney again lol
Bi-weeklies would be the best choice, I think. Peeps have said that one of the reasons the BX weekly didn't get much attendance was because it was a weekly, which makes people too lazy to attend since they think they'll just go the week after. And the cycle continues...

But yeah, I'm definitely down for this. If this becomes the real deal, I'll definitely help out with advertising and all that jazz. What other games would be supported, by the way?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yo Leo go on Atomsk's profile on AIB you know where the hell did he find the ronald mcdonlad pic that **** is hot. :)

joedragon15

Smash Apprentice
well ark i told u that i was at web2zone the other day and that want to rehire bum. but its up to him. i say go for it. that way we can have the weelies again. :)

Top Bottom