• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna train today or something cuz im going to be bored as hell.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Leo and Anti made fun of me when looking for a doubles partner, but it's cool.

"I'm here to win money not lose it"

I ended up paying for Anti to enter doubles with me, we got third.

I could of placed higher, also I need help with campy players, they get to me mentally... Makes me want to not play at all. It's a bad thing though it's why bad falcos can two stock me and decent snakes can beat me...

I need to work on it.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ok I gotta point this out I've never actually played bums dk and yesterday I had the honor to do so (cough clearing my head for what I'm bout to say ehem) HE HAS THE GAYEST MONKEY IN THE WORLDDDDD lol omg I'm not mad at the fact that he won cause I love a good opponent that's what makes the game fun wouldn't be fun if he was easy I'm not mad at the fact that his name is bum and he won lol I'm not mad at the fact that he wairs a tie either BUT GOT DAM 30 percent kill with a forward smash are u kiddin me I mean seriously WTF lol bum did a lil giggle when he did that I can't frount I woulda laught 2 lol that was rediculous I was at 30 percent like concentrated orangejuice seriously that was crazy bum I need to play u more often cause out of every great player I played inui ninjalink blackwaltz your the only one who odees the way u do and honastly I need to get that kinda practice never give up never surrender I love the challenge and if I keep playin u and anti then I'm pretty sure ill know more what 2 expect from a dk and a wolf or olimar
If u want **** u coulda asked for it.......

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Leo and Anti made fun of me when looking for a doubles partner, but it's cool.

"I'm here to win money not lose it"

I ended up paying for Anti to enter doubles with me, we got third.

I could of placed higher, also I need help with campy players, they get to me mentally... Makes me want to not play at all. It's a bad thing though it's why bad falcos can two stock me and decent snakes can beat me...

I need to work on it.
lol i wouldn't sayyyyyyyy made fun of

i'd rather call it entertaining ourselves with the situation

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
lol i wouldn't sayyyyyyyy made fun of

i'd rather call it entertaining ourselves with the situation

Entertaining yourselves with the situation by possibly hurting my feelings.... It's pretty much making fun of me...

Also Dittos are boring and I don't like them.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Ness Dittos are boring...

It's all about who can spam and retreat his F air better.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Entertaining yourselves with the situation by possibly hurting my feelings.... It's pretty much making fun of me...

Also Dittos are boring and I don't like them.
ref what about me you didnt even team with me when i didnt have a partner lol your crazy dude im not mad im just saying ya know

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
ref what about me you didnt even team with me when i didnt have a partner lol your crazy dude im not mad im just saying ya know
Sorry I asked around at the tourney, Bum and Anti were going to team then Bum changed his mind and teamed with Leo so I teamed with Anti.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Sorry I asked around at the tourney, Bum and Anti were going to team then Bum changed his mind and teamed with Leo so I teamed with Anti.
how come u didnt team with nessqk when he wanted to team:laugh:

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
The last weekly this friday, everyone show up...also I'm bored and bum seems busy and Q-Blast is only available at nights...I need some1 to train with

Top Bottom