• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

r.i.p bx weekly. it was ok while it lasted.... on to better and bigger things.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Last weekly... and unfortunately I won't be able to make it.. gotta work.

@ Xivk: It seems that after this week, there won't be any weekly tournaments in NY for a while...

However, check this out: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216800

It'll be a while before that, but it looks promising. 'Til then, we'll just have to have private Smashfests and such...

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

@ Xivk: It seems that after this week, there won't be any weekly tournaments in NY for a while...

It'll be a while before that, but it looks promising. 'Til then, we'll just have to have private Smashfests and such...
very interesting...

but street fighter 2 HD... bleh. ~_~

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

Yah, can't really post your smashfests on the boards anymore or else some randoms will come to your house and steal your PSP :ohwell:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Sucks that happened, dude. I don't blame you at all for limiting your Smashfests, then. It really sucks though that incidents like that ruin the overall experience for the community.

Sigh... New York...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sucks that happened, dude. I don't blame you at all for limiting your Smashfests, then. It really sucks though that incidents like that ruin the overall experience for the community.

Sigh... New York...

its not that serious guru tbh jersey city is super close to nyc ( 10 mins ) and super cheap to get to. Bum's endeavor will take a while based on personal experience so support jersey city

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
im mad i wont be able to show up to this weekly well anyway please everyone keep in touch and hope everyone is gonna be good and have fun i gotta work that day 2 no choice so hope fully ima stay on the boards and maybe with the luv of god something new will come up nice smashing with every1 hope to play yal again very soon

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
its not that serious guru tbh jersey city is super close to nyc ( 10 mins ) and super cheap to get to. Bum's endeavor will take a while based on personal experience so support jersey city
ok now this seems interesting im just a lil upset that ny doesnt have anything goin on but i travel so whatever if this has to go down then so be it im there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc

super funny ****

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Seriously Q-Blast you should try to stop double posting. If you have something new to contribute just edit your original post and add it in. If you're that desperate to get your post count up you should post in some of the many other sections of the forums.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Seriously Q-Blast you should try to stop double posting. If you have something new to contribute just edit your original post and add it in. If you're that desperate to get your post count up you should post in some of the many other sections of the forums.

I actually ain't even tryin to get the rank up I like were I'm at and I do post elsewere its just I'm a lil ampd about things that go on in the forum that I loose control at times I guess

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
That was funny.

Anyway I'll be showing up as always. I need to win money.

cba

Smash Master
im comig late but ill do money matches cause im in desperate need of getting *****.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
You shouldn't have to pay your teammates' entry fee. That's just....desperate :ohwell:

Omg lol yo u be deadin people hard lol its not desperate I offer to pay for homalone cause he a good friend and 1 of my biggest rivals in the game so when he can't pay I pay for him so I can play him it has nothing to do with being desperate besides I can afford it :)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I sandbag too much sometimes...

To say the truth paying your teammate's entry is kind of a desperate move at times depending on the situation, my situation was desperate I guess. Anyway Anti are we teaming?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I sandbag too much sometimes...

To say the truth paying your teammate's entry is kind of a desperate move at times depending on the situation, my situation was desperate I guess. Anyway Anti are we teaming?
teaming for what? lol

cba

Smash Master
i remember playing naruto for PS2 but it was in Japanese, that was like in '05 and it hadnt come out in English. the game was hot.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Long Hiatus coming to an end?

Yoo it's been forever but I randomly popped up because I heard the news of the new venue from some peeps. Good stuff BUM, and I really hope it works out for you. Who knows?.. I might be able to start showing up again if I'm not too busy...

In other news.. I think I just found the city of Blackaneseses.. where all the Raymonds frolick and pass their cheerful lives.. if you don't believe me see for yourself. <3 Blackanese
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWvZhEAaj4k

Top Bottom