• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown522

Some guy
top 10 predictions:

1/2. mango/m2k
3. armada
4. shiz
5. a falco player (zhu, chops, BO10)
5. hbox
7. jman
7. a falcon player (darkrain, scar, hax$)
9. cactus
9. one canadian (vwins, raynex, KK, Kage)
9. another falco player (zhu, chops, BO10)
9. col bol

If PC comes, then I think he can make top 5.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Armada thinks Zgetto is the best Fox, how come people think Lucky would get top ten when he isn't? Amsah should be up there too.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I just noticed that along with mute city, green greens was banned.

You are 1 more stage ban away from the stages in Swift's ruleset you should be honored

=)
Mute City is unbanned, he just hasn't updated the rule set.

Handorin

Smash Hero
top 10 predictions:

1/2. mango/m2k
3. armada
4. shiz
5. a falco player (zhu, chops, BO10)
5. hbox
7. jman
7. a falcon player (darkrain, scar, hax$)
9. cactus
9. one canadian (vwins, raynex, KK, Kage)
9. another falco player (zhu, chops, BO10)
9. col bol

If PC comes, then I think he can make top 5.
Nes Noob is better than hax.

Yeeeeep.

PB&J

Smash Hero
nes noob isnt better than hax...hax beat m2k 's shiek in tourny and topes shiek..and many more top players than nes noob ever has for a lif e time

but nes noob is good though but hax is a monster and to me is re inventing falcon

Handorin

Smash Hero
nes noob isnt better than hax...hax beat m2k 's shiek in tourny and topes shiek..and many more top players than nes noob ever has for a lif e time

but nes noob is good though but hax is a monster and to me is re inventing falcon
Nes noob beat tope in tournament.
never played m2k though.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Top 10, no specific order:

Armada
Mang0
Amsah
HBox
M2K
Zhu
Zgetto (if he's going)
Shizwiz
Jman
Darkrain

pockyD

Smash Legend
My top 10 predictions are (not in any order): Myself, M2K, Jman, Mango, PC Chris, Shiz, Colbol, Hungrybox, Armada & Chu Dat.
There's too many great players to place in a top 10, but these are my predictions and what I believe. Zhu is a great player but he's definitely not one of them for me.
yea, that's a pretty good point, you're much more likely to make top 10 @ a tourney than the guy who got 4th and Genesis by beating M2K.
:laugh:

I'll bet any amount of money that assuming they both attend, Zhu outplaces DJ Nintendo, and probably by quite a bit

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
there will be more pros then scrubs. thats how the melee scene is going lol gotta be amazing these days its gonna be awesome. really makes people get better.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Top 10 (in no order)
Mango
M2K
Armada
PC
Hungrybox
Jman (barring some unforseen incident)
Shiz
Darkrain/Silent Spectre (it is destiny that they meet in bracket at this tournament, winner places top 10 straight the **** up)
Amsah (if he comes)
Azen/Chu/RaynEx/Kage/Vwins/Lambchops/Colbol/Zhu/Cactuar? Way to hard to limit it to a top 10. The mass of talent at this tournament will break the scale.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Well doesn't Zgetto play PAL fox?

Oh and Swift, sorry to say but the first page hasn't been updated in forever and i'm 90% sure that mute will be legal.
That means he should do better in NTSC. He actually beat Armada in tourney in April with PAL Fox.

PB&J

Smash Hero
hax ***** thats what hes doing..u should watch him play live

anyway..top ten at pound is hard to say especially since pc will be there and all the other countries

of course we are going to say mango and m2k will **** those other countries but we really dont know how good they are so i still say top ten is

1st-dylon
2nd-dylon
3rd-dylon
4th-dylon
5th-dylon
6th-dylon
7th-dylon
8th-dylon
9th-dylon
10th-dylon

in no order

who knows who will come and ****

P.C. Jona

Smash Master

anyway..top ten at pound is hard to say especially since pc will be there and all the other countries

of course we are going to say mango and m2k will **** those other countries but we really dont know how good they are so i still say top ten is

1st-dylon
2nd-dylon
3rd-dylon
4th-dylon
5th-dylon
6th-dylon
7th-dylon
8th-dylon
9th-dylon
10th-dylon

in no order

lol

1st...2nd..3rd.. in no order haha

whats a dylon

stelzig

Smash Lord
That means he should do better in NTSC. He actually beat Armada in tourney in April with PAL Fox.
yeah PAL fox is just a bit worse with recovery and vertical KO-abbility in PAL. He should only do better with NTSC. If armada stated zgetto as the best he probably already put that into his consideration

B_AWAL

Smash Master

1st-dylon
2nd-dylon
3rd-dylon
4th-dylon
5th-dylon
6th-dylon
7th-dylon
8th-dylon
9th-dylon
10th-dylon

in no order

A PB&J ur an *** 4 what u did during commentary of Hbox vs M2K!!! I've been tryina do research non-stop to see who comin 2 pound 4 NOW!!! LMAO!!!!

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
mango
m2k
pc
armada
hbox
zhu
S.S.
jman
cactaur
SHROOMED