• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I would change that if I could, trust me.

To be honest, I don't really care if I look ridiculous to you, or anybody in Florida.

And I don't think they have any problems with me really. They were the nicest people I've ever met through smash.

edit: DJ, are you bringing a 64 and Mario kart? I'd really like to speed run with you finally =)
I'm definitely not gonna bring a Nintendo 64. Someone else will most likely bring it. I'll bring my Mario Kart 64 though. If I end up bringing a system, its gonna be my Super Nintendo.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
so Thumbswayup is gonna hit mango with MD/VA over armada's dead body

Who woulda thought

someone needs to do that again, labeling buu as the ocean, the spirit bomb as florida, the dead dude as georgia, and goku as husband

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol at all the tennis talk. Love the sport, love playing it. But never enough to watch it.

That DBZ pic is great and all but you need to replace the MD/VA with "Florida" and replace Thumbswayup with "Shiz" hahaha

So how far away is the venue from the hotel??? Hopefully its as close as Genesis' hotel was lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Lol at all the tennis talk. Love the sport, love playing it. But never enough to watch it.

That DBZ pic is great and all but you need to replace the MD/VA with "Florida" and replace Thumbswayup with "Shiz" hahaha

So how far away is the venue from the hotel??? Hopefully its as close as Genesis' hotel was lol.
I don't remember, but the hotel is offering us a free shuttle service.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
It's ok you guys, just use the dragonballs to wish back whoever Mang0 and/or Armada has defeated for one final showdown.

although if my memory serves me correctly, someone here would waste the wish on a pair of ladies underwear (Someone make sure irsh mafia doesn't get near those balls!)
:p

Handorin said:
I don't remember, but the hotel is offering us a free shuttle service.
Right on :D

I feel sorry for the guys who miss the shuttle services because they stayed up all night beating nessMain1337 to work on their tech skill :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Cool beans. But ya then I'm not sleeping in even a little bit lol. Missing that shuttle probably means missing the whole thing

rhan

Smash Hero
SO I recently played some Brawl + and fell in love with it. Is there going to be any Brawl + at this? And who's supplyin' the systems?

Lobos

Smash Master
SO I recently played some Brawl + and fell in love with it. Is there going to be any Brawl + at this? And who's supplyin' the systems?
rhan.....

Brawl+ with Jcaesar!

On Saturday Jcaesar will be running a Brawl+ tournament. Registration for that will be in person, and players participating will have to pay a $10 venue fee (only if they aren't participating in any melee/brawl events).

Message Jcaesar for any questions involving this, I'm not too suave as far as B+ goes!

......from 1st post

rhan

Smash Hero
I got to work Saturday.... :(

For real if I knew about that earlier I would have requested off Saturday insted of Sunday... Next time a Brawl+/Melee event is going on in MD/NoVA get at me!! I'm always down to play as long as I get a set date ahead of time.

shanus

Smash Hero
I got to work Saturday.... :(

For real if I knew about that earlier I would have requested off Saturday insted of Sunday... Next time a Brawl+/Melee event is going on in MD/NoVA get at me!! I'm always down to play as long as I get a set date ahead of time.
There is Brawl+ at pound4 and Hackfest and ECRC5 and Chibos (Philly) in November.

rhan

Smash Hero
you cant request off something thats 4 months away!?

or did you misread it and think it was this Saturday?
Rhan..........................are you sure you're in the right thread?

How the hell were you planning on attending Pound 4 [for Melee since I know you don't really play Brawl] when you have work on Saturday???
Hehe.... slow me....

When Lobos said "On Saturday" I interpreted it as the Saturday comming up. I understand what he ment now after re-reading. If Brawl+ is being played at P-4 then I'm down for it.

Me and a few others plan on staying from Saturday - Sunday around 11am. If my dad doesn't come to this, who's willing to have the room in thier name? Pitzer, S-man and I plan to get a hotel room but we're too young to rent a room. We'll give you the money up front for the room.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You don't need to hack your Wii anymore. All you need is a SD card to run Brawl+. You put a file on it, run Brawl normally, go to the stage selector, then it will load Gecko OS where you can then run Brawl+. It's pretty tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom