• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Besides Ken always beat chu because marth ***** IC's like Kanye ***** Taylor Swift.
The last tournament I know of that Ken was in was Super Champ Combo and in that tourny, he lost to Chu in Winners, and Wobbles in Losers. Kinda odd for him to lose both times to IC players :)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
OK, this is prob dumb. But is KEN coming BAQ 4 this or are people just talking hypothetically about him?
nope, just talk and debate as to how good he would do if he chose to actually go to the event. So far the average/middle ground seems to be he would make it out of pools and thru a couple rounds before being eliminated.

1 million, begillion, scadaldo....yen :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
The last tournament I know of that Ken was in was Super Champ Combo and in that tourny, he lost to Chu in Winners, and Wobbles in Losers. Kinda odd for him to lose both times to IC players :)
That was cuz as he said in the interview, he didn't want to practice for SSC, and he wanted to go Roy and Luigi in singles. iirc, he went luigi and gave both wobbles and chu a hard time, really.:)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
can someone either pm me or aim me "pandattackannon" a good capture card to buy?

Mine wont work with windows vista 64.. though windows 7 will be out soon and that may change.. but feedback is still more than desired

I have been buying the equipment i can to provide the best finals setup experience
I definatly want the main tv, to be 2 televisions 1 per player and or team, also broadcasted online, and if we can get a projector, that too can be utilized!

If you know of any cheap projectors online as well , i am also interested in that

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Irish Mafia: I'll play Duck Hunt and whatever with ya.

I used to be really good @ SMB 3 too, though it's been a while since I've touched it (All that training for that Smash game lol...)

And I doubt Ken would win if he went to this, but he'd place top ten... top 15 at the WORST.

If he's as smart as he claims to be in that interview, he practice a bit first though... <_<

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
can someone either pm me or aim me "pandattackannon" a good capture card to buy?

Mine wont work with windows vista 64.. though windows 7 will be out soon and that may change.. but feedback is still more than desired

I have been buying the equipment i can to provide the best finals setup experience
I definatly want the main tv, to be 2 televisions 1 per player and or team, also broadcasted online, and if we can get a projector, that too can be utilized!

If you know of any cheap projectors online as well , i am also interested in that
Hey the finals / main TV is mine! =)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yeah anton's recording setup is god tier. His TV needs to be one of those two that will be used for the finals.

Jake, make yours the live stream tv =D

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Oh, you can take all of Brawl if you want to (keep forgetting the game exists...). It's a pain cutting Brawl matches.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Viva ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

nationalistc pride, son.

the guy's only 20 and he won the US OPEN. RAAAAAAAAAPE.

The Argentinian has beaten the Legend!!!!

DEL PORTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anth0ny

Smash Master

strawhats

Smash Master

Viva ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

nationalistc pride, son.

the guy's only 20 and he won the US OPEN. RAAAAAAAAAPE.

The Argentinian has beaten the Legend!!!!

DEL PORTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to sum this up, del potro played the match of his life and it just goes to show that Federer is not really the best. Imo Even though Rafa has lost to Del Potro 3x this year including yesterday at the U.S. Open, he is the best player in the World when healthy, and has also defeated del potro several times already. Not to mention much like m2k/mango situation, he has that mental advantage over Federer, after beating him handily a few times over the last few years, w/. exception to a close Wimbledon Final.

Im surprised Roger did not break down in tears, like he did at the Aussie Open. No matter the guy is class at its finest and I cant wait to see Rafa, Fed, Djokovic, Andy Murray, and Juan Martin go at it against one another in future matches.

pockyD

Smash Legend
how are you going to use the fact that they both lost to del potro to reason that nadal is better than federer

it may or may not be true but you present an awful case

strawhats

Smash Master
My point is that Nadal has time and time again beaten Federer. I referenced Mango/M2k in order to compare the Nadal/Federer relationship to present a fact that is true Federer seems to lose his edge when he faces someone Like Nadal. Even Murray has had a lot of success to be honest. Is it credible to call this guy the greatest of all time? Although I might have to agree w/. that one. But Federe be absolutely dominant is looking unlikely in this day and age of the Tennis World. I feel more intensity and more fear from people playing Rafa b/c. they know that If he loses his serves 90 % of the time he is coming right back to break them and do much more. No matter how fast they are he'll just out run them and last longer than them on the court ( his stamina/endurance is god tier and unbelievably unfair).

P.S. I see a **** load of potential from Juan Martin Del Potro. He may be Nadal's competition for a long time. He could be the best someday. Same can be said for Djokovic, Murray, and (for God sakes please if its the last thing he does Andy Roddick needs to win another major Title).

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I'm about to buy a ticket; it arrives at BWI at 7:19;

can anyone possibly pick up FL from there?

zoro told me that i have to take the lightrail from the airport to arrive at the greyhound in baltimore, and then take that greyhound to the station in fredrickk.

and from there, the venue is really close, right?

so after we get to the venue, is the hotel nearby? can someone pick us up?

strawhats

Smash Master
for some reason this tennis relationship seems VERY similar to smash relationships...
My point exactly get em HBOX , show that fruit puff what u can do. Hope u and m2k can fight it out more often, you're matches w/. him are usually close, and can swing either way.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
You are one you duck.

if you looks ridiculous to me, imagine how ridiculous you look through the eyes of the dutchies.
I would change that if I could, trust me.

To be honest, I don't really care if I look ridiculous to you, or anybody in Florida.

And I don't think they have any problems with me really. They were the nicest people I've ever met through smash.

edit: DJ, are you bringing a 64 and Mario kart? I'd really like to speed run with you finally =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom