• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
hey kyle are either of you significantly better than the other in smash and/or magic? i actually don't know how good either of you are in either haha

tw1n

Smash Champion
You guys are on their d1cks so much I bet they got you paying rent.
So much anger over a joke... ouch.

But what about M2K day where everyone does their moves to the EXACT frame...

hey kyle are either of you significantly better than the other in smash and/or magic? i actually don't know how good either of you are in either haha
Assuming you are talking about my brother Kyle (the magic part lead me to think that) then -> Smash... not even a little bit. Well he is. I'm not as good lol. Magic = Not that I can think of. We both can do all of each opthers tricks hahaha. So its kinda a draw there.
Ask people who saw more than 1 or 2 of our tricks lol. That includes a decent chunk of florida as well as ALL of Arizona hahaha.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hey Col bol hows it been?

I'm better at smash than my brother, however in terms of magic it really depends on what field of tricks. But considering we can both do what the other can I'm saying it's a draw. I think he's better at slight of hand/making stuff disappear but he says I am.

He's better at coin tricks tho.
But I'm better at card flourishes.

So i guess it's a draw :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahaha sleight of hand equals win. I almost convinced my chem lab teacher that I made Pyrite (fools gold) dissapear because I slighted it and put it in my pocket without him seeing. Too good hahaha.

Twin_A

Smash Champion

rhan

Smash Hero
You don't need to hack your Wii anymore. All you need is a SD card to run Brawl+. You put a file on it, run Brawl normally, go to the stage selector, then it will load Gecko OS where you can then run Brawl+. It's pretty tight.
Now all I need is a Brawl disc and a SD card.

Pre-reging next week once I get my check and a visa gift card.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
oooo this might be fun.... might

how the hell are you supposed to stage strike with 6 stages? the first option that gives you the full 7 is much better imo... thats how genesis did it and I think it is a much more effective way to do it overall, but that may just be because i play sheik like a gay

strawhats

Smash Master
Just so eceryine knows Brandon (HMW) is on an uploading spree. Just go to his channel, sooo many zhu, ss, and wc vids from the Biweelky on the 15 of August and vids from B.I.O. tourney + more . Go check it out. This tourney is sooooo much hype.

jason, I would think that Amsah would also be in that top placing category, Top 5 even.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Just so eceryine knows Brandon (HMW) is on an uploading spree. Just go to his channel, sooo many zhu, ss, and wc vids from the Biweelky on the 15 of August and vids from B.I.O. tourney + more . Go check it out. This tourney is sooooo much hype.

jason, I would think that Amsah would also be in that top placing category, Top 5 even.
I really don't know about that. He has a good chance of it but uposets happen at almost every recent big tourney.

Zhu beat M2K at Genesis! Armada beat everyone at Genesis! NO ONE saw either of those coming.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
top 8:

MaNg0
M2K
Armada
Zhu
Shiz
JMAN
Hungrybox
TWIN_A
fixed

Hungrybox said:
There can only be one winner for this tournament.

HIS NAME......IS

JmArmaDaShiZhu2KinGoBox

:O

or

JMangArmaDaShiZhu2KinGryBol
That made my night lol.

But it's missing something... something very important.

JmArmaDaShiZhu2KinGoBox_A

Ah thats more like it :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
has that ***** been getting good or something ?
i mean nes noob not w/e hbox made up lol
Nes noob has always been good. He got 5th at TO5 (beat lambchops in pools I think), and 5th at SMYM 10. Both were pretty big/had big names.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Alright but i still think it should be this song :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M8rMJf8DoE

And just because I'm bored, I'm going to post another clip of Armada. this time it's a compelation of him vs Shiz
(sad sad video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdjTc_CNAQ

And Mang0 vs Armada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3Wbd5_o9U

alright enough of the randomness.

Predictions of top 8 for Pound 4?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6586iJkPaXo
This must be played over grand finals

PB&J

Smash Hero
nes noob is so beast but what about lambchops ,hax,dr pp, amsah, me, me , me,..lol ..darkrain,scar, pc,chudat,azen

u guys most of forgot about md/va because they **** and will beat alot of good people..cant wait

tw1n

Smash Champion
TWIN_A said:
JmArmaDaShiZhu2KinGoBox&J_A

There I went back and fixed it again. Any more additions I'll leave up to Hbox :p
JmArmaDaShiZhu2KinGoBox&J_A... it just doesn't go as smooth as the first sorry...

But hey we could just make it ScarkJmArmaNgotw1nDaShiZhu2KinGoBox&J_A =] worth a shot

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My top 10 predictions are (not in any order): Myself, M2K, Jman, Mango, PC Chris, Shiz, Colbol, Hungrybox, Armada & Chu Dat.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oooh good ones. Those are the most popular. But maybe others like Lucky and Darkrain will make the top 10

Not to mention Hax if he plays as well as he did at Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom