• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I love how no one gives two ****s about Brawl.
People care about Brawl, it's just that being an elite brawl player is actually easier than learning to navigate smashboards/use a keyboard, so they don't post here!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
no one is going to guess it right ill tell on christmas
best. christmas gift. ever.

more respect earned :p

PB&J said:
pools-discuss...seeding...um..yeah
I should be seeded in the same pool as the guys that have been playing for a couple months and they're the best in their state because they're "the best out of all of their friends" and prefer characters like Ness and Pichu because they're so fast :p

LLDL

Smash Hero
I don't think there has been one legitimate brawl tourney conversation in the thread.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
And it'll still have a lot more entrants then the Brawl+ side tourny :)
Because clearly popular = good (I mean just look at The Sims, best selling game ever so it's obviously the greatest game ever), and Sakurai only makes the most awesomely competitive and balanced games.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
CS 1.6 sold more and its considered the greatest competitive game of all time XD

either way bashing is stupid lets just hype all the games we love and have fun :)

The best T.O in the nation has spoken^_^

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
^ Me + Teczero. $5.00 per person?
Alright.
Because clearly popular = good (I mean just look at The Sims, best selling game ever so it's obviously the greatest game ever), and Sakurai only makes the most awesomely competitive and balanced games.
Your opinion doesn't prove anything because it's just that, an opinion. The turnouts speak for themselves.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

The Sims (16 million shipped)
Counter-Strike (4.2 million)

Not even close, but nice try.

But yes, let's all just play the game we wanna play and leave it at that.
The one I had said different ohh poopy.

Either ways we should get hyped we will have an amazing time and have fun. I play to MM people and help plank out and just have fun.

Crismas for top 10:) in melee

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So... what kind of upload speed is available in the venue?
i dont know, i'll ask the venue within the next few days.

if its not good enough im going to look into the price for getting extra high speed internet just for the 3 days

tw1n

Smash Champion
no one is going to guess it right ill tell on christmas
Its the twins right??????????
Ha I knew it'd be us

But in all seriousness YAY for a great gift =] In return PB&J I'll fedEx you a jelly sandwich since you hate peanut butter. I'll also include a soda... I hope its still good by the time it reaches you :laugh:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah i will need help with it.

Here's the deal folks, as read in the first page registration is scheduled to end on the first of November. This is only because I need to pay off the venue by then, i'd much rather have registration go until the beginning of January.

Here's the deal though, if I don't get enough registrants to pay off the venue by the first of november, things are going to have to be cancelled. I planned so far ahead of time and have worked this out ahead of time because I knew that this would be the case, so please don't let this be ruined by joint procrastination from everyone.

I really don't think this will be an issue, i'm just warning you guys that if I can't get things paid off ahead of time, it could be mucho mucho bad! I probably only need about 60-70 more entrants by then.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Just pay for all of melee then the spectator fee seperately for an extra $10 to cover brawl doubles. Make sure you specify that's what you want, and i'll have no problem figuring that out for you.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i love jelly sandwiches but i dont drink soda..send juice..too good

i need more magic tricks
:O

Well then friend all you have to do is click on the sig and watch the playlist :p

None of these are our best but you should get some fun out of it.

Actually I think one of the best Genesis reactions I got was either when your card appeared in my mouth or when you were holding the 2 kings and they changed into jokers. That got you and AZ jumping lol.

At pound 4 we're going to have tricks that will make those look like nothing I can promise you that :D

We want to get more signed cards this time though. And even some from the Brawl community (last time was solely Melee cuz thats where we were lol). Maybe we can hit 200 signed cards :D

EDIT: comment the youtube vids tho lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

The Sims (16 million shipped)
Counter-Strike (4.2 million)

Not even close, but nice try.

But yes, let's all just play the game we wanna play and leave it at that.
don't forget to add all the people who bought half-life (CS was a free mod on that) and all half-life versions, plus anyone who got such associated games via steam

it may or may not have sold more than the sims, but it's EASILY "close"

tw1n

Smash Champion
i love jelly sandwiches but i dont drink soda..send juice..too good

i need more magic tricks
Hell ya dude! Jelly with some butter mmmm.... And ok I'll send you a juice (cherry, strawberry or grape???) and a video message of a trick for you =]

Lol our tricks come pound 4 will be absolute ****. Mango may just forfeit to me in pools if I show him my best magic... OWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom