• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
so many europeans in this thread..all u punks better come..or its pointless posting hype when nobody shows from europe besides armada and his brother

Jtails

Smash Lord
lmao what has happend to this thread.
ok previous question
is this near umcp?
thats where my friend says he goes.

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
=p Nice. And here I went through all the trouble of writing my own. Eh, gives me more control anyway.

javascript:var hex=prompt("Enter hex","973F77"),z=1,str=[],lim;function convertHex(a,b){var rgb=[parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16)+b,parseInt(a.substr(2,2),16)+b,parseInt(a.substr(4,2),16)+b];if(!lim&&(255-rgb.concat().sort(function(a, b){if(a>b)return a})[2])==0)lim=z;for(var x=0;x<rgb.length;x++){rgb[x]=rgb[x].toString(16);if(rgb[x].length==1)rgb[x]="0"+rgb[x]}return rgb.join("")}for(var i=(document.vbform||document.postForm)["message"].value,x=0,y=1;x<i.length;x++){if(/\s|\n/.test(i.charAt(x))){str.push(i.charAt(x));continue}str.push("[color="+hex+"]"+i.charAt(x)+"[/color]");hex=convertHex(hex,(y%2==0?-1:1));if(lim&&z%lim==0)y++;z++}(document.vbform||document.postForm)["message"].value=str.join("");void(0)

Edit: Rawwwwr >=o

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there's an ID on the textarea. =p And document.formName.elementName is standards compliant (and has been implemented for a decade longer).

Edit: Prob gonna update it later on. Would only be an extra line or two to get it to dismiss UBB. Could upload it to my site after if anyone feels like using this or anything similar. PM me if I ever seem bored.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Plank have you considered t-shirts? all i know is that my genesis shirt is kick ass and i would definitely buy a pound one if they looked cool ;)

Handorin

Smash Hero
The only thing I didnt like about the genesis shirt is the dbr on the back.

Please sell shirts though. O.o

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
And one I have of the Sweish(?) Tonberry :D
Failing to spell the wrong country = FAIL! =)
And I love how Mango fits exactly to the description of the average American you would get if you asked random people from the streets over here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom