• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
There will probably be enough Europeans to form our own crew. And even though the top Canadians are better than our 10th, we will probably want our own. And to be called "European" and not "International"...

None of the Swedes have registered because all of our money went to the flight tickets.

This guy: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=90095

I wouldn't say crystal clear, but BNB's live streams have the best quality I've seen so far.
Is there any way to see exactly how good it is...? =)

stelzig

Smash Lord
There will probably be enough Europeans to form our own crew. And even though the top Canadians are better than our 10th, we will probably want our own. And to be called "European" and not "International"...
If worst comes to worst you can always let me and Jonas (who are registered :p) fill up the missing spots. I don't think it'll be neccesary though xD

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
International (5 Canada, 5 Europe?):
Kage
Vwins
Bam
RaynEx
Blunted Object/Unknown/KirbyKaze? (hard to pick just 5!)
Armada
Amsah
Aniolas
Twin_A
Calle W/random international beast?!?
Hey bro I'm honored I really am. BUT I'M FROM AMERICA haha.

New Mexico, USA. Located just to the left of Texas... :p

But I'll play for Europe, although I'd get walked all over by the majority of the US crew haha.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
And that was supposed to be "even if the top Canadians are better than our 10th", haha, I should go to sleep =)

Jtails

Smash Lord
does anyone know if the venue is close to UMD? i have a friend that goes there so it would be easy to just stay with him.

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know if the venue is close to UMD? i have a friend that goes there so it would be easy to just stay with him.
Depends on which campus. UMES is about 3 hours away, but the western shore campus is very close.

strawhats

Smash Master
lol

TBH they have their PRs individually for each country in Europe

Sweden: 1. Armada ....Calle W.... etc.

Spain: 1. Strawhat Dahean 2. Over... etc

Uk: 1. Fuzzy 2. Prof

Netherlands: 1. Amsah...etc

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be able to house me from the 11-20/21st? thats actually the cheapest flight I've found for £255
I'm planning on getting a hotel room with a few other people, so if nothing else, we could split it four or five ways.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hey bro I'm honored I really am. BUT I'M FROM AMERICA haha.

New Mexico, USA. Located just to the left of Texas... :p

But I'll play for Europe, although I'd get walked all over by the majority of the US crew haha.
LOL

Why did I think you were from Spain or something... :laugh:

And how the hell is everyone making their text beautiful? It's like looking at a holographic Pokemon card :laugh:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
LOL

Why did I think you were from Spain or something... :laugh:

And how the hell is everyone making their text beautiful? It's like looking at a holographic Pokemon card :laugh:
Be careful it could be a fake card that someone sold to you for hundreds. Check to make sure you can't see through it first :p

And most people confuse us with Javi and Twin from Mexico (especially because my brother goes by tw1n pronounced "twin one" lol). So I'm all to used to it by now :p

Most people were actually disappointed when we broke the news to them at genesis. A crowd came running after us at the Ramada asking if we were the twins. we said yes and they asked which one is Javi >.<

haha

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Be careful it could be a fake card that someone sold to you for hundreds. Check to make sure you can't see through it first :p

And most people confuse us with Javi and Twin from Mexico (especially because my brother goes by tw1n pronounced "twin one" lol). So I'm all to used to it by now :p

Most people were actually disappointed when we broke the news to them at genesis. A crowd came running after us at the Ramada asking if we were the twins. we said yes and they asked which one is Javi >.<

haha
That must have been it :laugh:

And Zgetto>Amsah right now? Holy crap.

strawhats

Smash Master
wow Zgetto being better than Amsah? Well according to results from Zest 4. I guess thats correct. Amsah even says it that Zgetto may be better than him right now.

1. Armada
2. Zgetto
3. Amsah

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
^ yes! but still fox is too good anyway

Hm, been checking out the flights in more detail and its most likely gonna cost me at least £280-350 =/

I really am gonna need housing either the week before or after pound, and this will be in either near BWI, IAD or if I find a cheap flight to ORF I'll ask the doug.

Also a lift from the airport would be awesome =/

Faab

Smash Ace
Top of each country

Spain: Overtriforce and strawhat dahean

Sweden: Armada and calle W

France: Makenshi, poilon and infernum

Germany: Ice

Netherlands: Amsah, Remen, Adam, Zgetto and Faab

all takers for the top 10

A-D

Smash Journeyman
So .. I think were pretty sure that we're gonna come to this one ... Zgetto, Amsah , Faab, Me and Maybe remen..so that's all the dutchies

Is there anyone who could house us from like a few days before the tournament?

strawhats

Smash Master
UH oh mango gonna go puff too. What happened to i'll **** armada w/. falco strategy. Just jking glad to hear it now maybe m2k will actually try to win w/. marth. Looks like your feeling the heat after hearing a **** load of int' peeps are coming over. Don't sleep on South America, I hear they're pretty good over there too.

P.S. holy **** i did not know adam had a smashboards account. Is infernum and poilon and Makenshi coming too?

P.S. Im glad Genesis has allowed the world to be a much smaller place now. Europe and South A. are posting on U.S. boards alot since then. Good ****.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well ima go falco on everyone in winners

and if i get sent 2 losers

then its puff time

=D

A-D

Smash Journeyman
how could you not know i have a smashboards account ??

I'm Like the most beautiful smasher alive in europe =]
remember that picture posted in the Genesis thread with the oiled body :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom