• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Armada is godly, mad hate lol.

Peach is way too good on mute though.

I was just saying cuz that was always his counterpick and i don't remember seeing him lose on that stage.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm curious...when everyone saw Armada not lose on that stage, why didn't they just ban Mute City against him? afaik (melee noob here), it's Peach's best stage by far...

But let's be honest here. Armada didn't place where he placed because of Mute City and the godly advantage it gives to Peach. Armada is a beast, plain and simple. He beat M2K on FD...

stelzig

Smash Lord
Stelzig: when are you going?
Same times as you :)

København-Amsterdam
Northwest Airlines - NW8400Man. 11. jan. 06:45Man. 11. jan. 08:15
Amsterdam-Washington Dulles
Northwest Airlines - NW8651Man. 11. jan. 13:55Man. 11. jan. 16:40

Hjemrejse:Afrejse:Ankomst:

Washington Dulles-Amsterdam
Northwest Airlines - NW8652Tir. 19. jan. 18:35Ons. 20. jan. 08:05
Amsterdam-København
Northwest Airlines - NW8427Ons. 20. jan. 11:00Ons. 20. jan. 12:25

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I wont bet but be sure to record this MM over Armada's placing lol.

It would suck if he got bracket screwed tho :p

I wonder how much everyone would hate plank if he put Mango Armada and M2K all in the same pool top 2 advancing. That would be interesting haha.

hype

boredom hype

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Armada is definitely amazing and he's mastered Peach to the fullest. Although I wouldn't be surprised at all if he didn't place top 5.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea cause peach at fullest isnt as good as other characters to there fullest potential :O Xd maybe we'll see most of the characters at there best at pound 4?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
mango is pretty much the only person that i would flip out if he didnt place top 5

i think everyone else can be beat by at least 2 people so a whole lot of people could end up in/out of top 5

Zoap

Smash Master
Plank I tried paying for Melee Singles and Doubles tonight with a Visa Gift Card and Paypal denied it. When I went to check my balance on the gift card(to make sure I didn't buy a dud) it said Paypal charged me 2.00 (1.00 each time I tried to process it)for nothing I'm assuming as the transaction said it couldn't go through. I dunno what you can do but this sucks if I'm out 2.00 and the price goes up in 2 days. Thought I'd bring it to your attention.

EDIT: I found out the issue with the card. You have to register it first before trying to pay for it. But now I can't pay as it took 3 unsuccessful tries(1.00 a piece off a $50 gift card) to figure it out. I dunno if I should file a complaint with Paypal, Visa Gift Card or if the 4.00 went to you. Please get back to me on this issue.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This is the final ECRC event this year? Does that mean that there'll be amateur and pro brackets?

:059:

Faab

Smash Ace
Will check for flights this week, gonna try and catch the same plane as armada and aniolas. Dutchies all won prizemoney this weekend so this is looking like a 95% chanse of coming. Spaniards will also make it no doubt. Looks like the top 10 of europe will be represented this tournament :)

Faab

Smash Ace
What's washington and what's baltimore in the BWI ~ baltimore washington international.
Trying to find tickets but it's confusing as hell what we gotta search for.

Lobos

Smash Master
What's washington and what's baltimore in the BWI ~ baltimore washington international.
Trying to find tickets but it's confusing as hell what we gotta search for.
Washington D.C. is our nation's capitol and Baltimore is a city north of it. BWI is an airport in the middle of both but closer to Baltimore.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Holy **** Disney just bought Marvel for $4 billion! I guess we can expect Marvel vs. Disney and Kingdom Hearts ft. X-Men now?

And Mango is def getting top 5 lol. Same with Armada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom