• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Really 420 entrants here.

I'll try to get many people to come with me. Including some good Melee only players I hope so :)

I'll do my best to take this pot home and travel to america =)
I know u can win pado. Do it for Pound 4 and for every other international person who would cheer against mango in their language. lol

strawhats

Smash Master
I know u can win pado. Do it for Pound 4 and for every other international person who would cheer against mango in their language. lol
wayy ahead of ya bro ^_-

i let him know about this yesterday night son ... PAPA DAV3 is coming son
Good **** Papa Dav3 will be there commentarty will be too epic. I will go comatose if husband and wife could make it a 4/5 man commentary crew.One group for WC matches. One group for EC matches. All of them for Finals matches/they can momey match each other for best commentary group.

P.S. oh well its been a while since I double posted, back when I was super noob on the boards, let me bask in the greatness that is this tourney.

I quoted my last comment for truth. This will be soo huge. Now when armada plays mango/m2k he'll have more int' support/

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Good **** Papa Dav3 will be there commentarty will be too epic. I will go comatose if husband and wife could make it a 4/5 man commentary crew.One group for WC matches. One group for EC matches. All of them for Finals matches/they can momey match each other for best commentary group.

P.S. oh well its been a while since I double posted, back when I was super noob on the boards, let me bask in the greatness that is this tourney.

I quoted my last comment for truth. This will be soo huge. Now when armada plays mango/m2k he'll have more int' support/
Dan(KDJ) is booking a private jet from Korea to this

strawhats

Smash Master
WTF get outta here. R u ****ting me. This tournament became god tier. You're not pranking me r u swift ? Somebody make n 64 side tourney for monday/ something and drag isai's *** there. We all know Ken won't go he's done w/. smash completely. But if isai shows its just as good aas the former king being there. Now that Dan is coming maybe he can bring some Korean smasher to pound. Lets go Japan get hype

KDJ VS. Amsah get hype

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
WTF get outta here. R u ****ting me. This tournament became god tier. You're not pranking me r u swift ? Somebody make n 64 side tourney for monday/ something and drag isai's *** there. We all know Ken won't go he's done w/. smash completely. But if isai shows its just as good aas the former king being there. Now that Dan is coming maybe he can bring some Korean smasher to pound. Lets go Japan get hype

KDJ VS. Amsah get hype
Nah, I would't mess around with something as epic as this. I live in New England so I actually know KDJ.

Shroomed

Smash Master
KDJ = my fav fox in the world

this tourney will b amazing

i want some dam SS vs darkrain too, since it didnt happen at genesis

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh ok. Yeah I believe swift, him and Dan seem to have good relationship so I don't think that swift bull **** about this epic news. More good news keep it going people.

Plank: you know u want Dan's shiek to be at Pound. And yes Darkrain vs. SS, even though SS lost to hax several times at Genesis. Crews, and friendlies

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
its from korea and from a school so like theres probly gonna be a delay. my guess would be a few hrs. thats my delay when I had things forwarded from my email to my friends(XYT) in korea when he was there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Id love if he did come, but i dont set my goals unrealistically high.

kdj, mango, armada, m2k, and amsah, all at the same tournament??

impossible...

strawhats

Smash Master
Id love if he did come, but i dont set my goals unrealistically high.

kdj, mango, armada, m2k, and amsah, all at the same tournament??

impossible...
Plank when u see a message from Kdj would be so kind to to put his name along w/. m2k and mango (he'll come dont listen to him, even though he's stubborn as ****), next to armada's name.

P.S. hype will kill all

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Finally... took a while for some to get enough money. Tickets booked for AJP, C and Jadde.
We will cross the ocean (Amsterdam <-> Dulles) with the same planes as Aniolas and Armada.
Arrive: 2010-01-11, 16:40
Leave: 2010-01-19, 18:35

strawhats

Smash Master
:0

:o

:D

:3
That post does not have a source I can't belive it but if you can provide a valid source for this post and ensure that this was Ken then I will walk the street w/. I wanna be like smash bros. when I grow up shirt. Not likely though. Much like HMW said at Genesis.

-whoever missed this tourney ****ed up. Now i wont talk just yet cause I still dont have money, but if all fails at least we will have livestream and ill just troll the chat w/. i love smash comments. not enough to get me banned on the stream though.

U guys should really consider using Justin TV stream. The quality is so broken its HD. Like HMW vids on youtube.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Finally... took a while for some to get enough money. Tickets booked for AJP, C and Jadde.
We will cross the ocean (Amsterdam <-> Dulles) with the same planes as Aniolas and Armada.
Arrive: 2010-01-11, 16:40
Leave: 2010-01-19, 08:35
yay swedes, 5 of ya!!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Meh, we're leaving at 18:35, not 08:35 (which is when we arrive in Amsterdam on the 11th =))

BTW, if I bring my recording computer, and it can do both recording and livestreaming (if there's internet) on 3 TVs at the same time, would you use it on any important matches?
If yes, I'm definitely bringing it since I've never seen anyone else not fail on recording/editing videos...

Stelzig: when are you going?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Meh, we're leaving at 18:35, not 08:35 (which is when we arrive in Amsterdam on the 11th =))

BTW, if I bring my recording computer, and it can do both recording and livestreaming (if there's internet) on 3 TVs at the same time, would you use it on any important matches?
If yes, I'm definitely bringing it since I've never seen anyone else not fail on recording/editing videos...

Stelzig: when are you going?
Yeah I would use that...

I was planning on doing lots of recording (there will be 10 tvs or so in the same area all with recording setups) and I hope to have two different live streams...one for EC and one for WC. Whatever we end up working out is fine though, the biggest deal is getting the footage recorded

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Holy **** record and stream on 3 tvs that is sooo ****.
I've been recording 3 TVs since 2007 or so.
But streaming is new, and I'm still working on being able to split one video into stream and record.

Yeah I would use that...
And with "important matches" I mean finals and such... it doesn't feel worth it if I'm just going to record random matches in a corner somewhere =)
Oh and it's not a laptop so I'll need someone to bring screen + kb + mouse.

It might also have a built-in Wii depending on how much time I have to do it...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
If you dont want to worry about the streaming recording is more than enough.

We should have tantalus/HMW/phil for the streams

strawhats

Smash Master
So there will be internet at the site for live stream. I really want to go but just in case I dont get enough money, i wanna at least watch the **** unfold.

Waffles phil and DJN for commentary

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah there is internet at the venue. but no johns if u dont come. u cant have the most posts in the thread and not be at the tourney, thats just ****ed LMFAO

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
If you dont want to worry about the streaming recording is more than enough.

We should have tantalus/HMW/phil for the streams
I want it to be the best recording computer ever, and that includes live streaming =)
Only doing either recording or streaming is a waste of recording devices. If my computer can do both, those planned for streaming can be used for recording instead.

In case anyone's interested here's the build log. Google's translation is horrible...

Since noone is asking about Calle W:
He's about to get 4-stocked by his parents. He found one last way to maybe win the match, so let's hope for a Nihonjin...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
If you can do it then that'd be tight, lol. i have a mouse we just need someone to give u a monitor and a kb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom