• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Smash Lord
i want to have commentary at the poker table =p

would be too good! think about it!

btw this tourny gonna be hawt...

strawhats

Smash Master
Not really at least u know what to seed armada and amsah. Everyone else is gonna be tough to seed though.

PB&J

Smash Hero
the twins look really good and the dominicans are coming 2..but pools seeds everything teams is 2 hard 2 seed out of country because its totally diff sometimes

tw1n

Smash Champion
the twins look really good and the dominicans are coming 2..but pools seeds everything teams is 2 hard 2 seed out of country because its totally diff sometimes
Awe and here I thought you were talking about me and my bro too lol. But it'd be cool to meet the twins from Mexico.

And Dopey! If you commentate I want to deal. Alot of people know my dealing skills are top tier =]

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** the dominicans are coming to pound 4. Good **** cant wait to see Luima, Ray who might be coming w/. eval, and lord Zellhs, hopefully dante fox comes out of retirement for this from DR. Good **** Pado and remember to bring some people w/. you. (plz. and thnk you.)

P.S. off course we wanna see more tricksies from you tw1n and twin A. We also would like to see some Mexico twin rep.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Mang0 you should go and win

And donate all the money you win to me and my bro

We'll teach you magic

And how to fight

Plus that would be ****

And show that the biggest bad*** of smash history

Thought so little of his "biggest challengers"

That he donated all of his winnings

To some scrub magicians

Who taught him how to fight

:p

i want to have commentary at the poker table =p

would be too good! think about it!

btw this tourny gonna be hawt...
And hey Dope, I'll commentate on poker. I'm knowledgeable and people seem to love my commentary lol. We did a commentary down here were in between sets/matches it jumped back to a webcam of me and the other guy and girl commentating. I did magic trickc to viewers and did a bunch of random ****. At one point when it cut back I had my shirt off. Then next I had on some really funky hats. The list goes on. All the while I was commentating :p

Get **** on haha.

I'll bet my bro and I can beat the Mexico Twins... in arm wrestling :p

hype

Hungry Box is going to **** this tourney

With Mango

You two should team and have a double puff team or a falco puff team. Sounds pretty gay but imagine how pissed your opponents would be :p

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i mean, the first round pools are roughly seeded too, i.e. m2k and mango arent in the same pool. but if theres like 30 people from other countries here, and 10 of them are secretly good, could make for some crazy pools upsets

Twin_A

Smash Champion
orrrrrrrrrrrrrr i can just make it rain again

duh
I walked away with like 30 from that lol. I almost killed a kid for a dollar, and I'd do it again lol.

(slip me a hundred and someone at that tourney of your choice will never been seen again. Excluding myself, and maybe my twin, cuz that would be redundant :p)

Haha.

Hey Mango, boxing rematch? :p

MaNg0

Smash Hero
so every should be ready.... if im in grand finals

sit inn the front row =D

and yeah we can box again lol

strawhats

Smash Master
mango will lose that boxing match step up your weight lifting dude. You're as skinny as my step bro.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
He did alright actually.

Although the entire time I had this thought running through my head:

"Only hit him in the body. If you hit him in the head and he loses Genesis I'll be blamed...

...hit him in the body gently, if he loses Genesis, I'll be blamed...

...Ok dont hit him at all just in case the little guys fragile... he just hit me! It's on!!!"

Haha he held his own pretty well. But to tell yu the truth I dont know if anyone at Genesis could have taken me. Taj and my bro maybe. So I give Mango credit, he held out pretty well.

I'll do a 2v1 Mango and Strawhats boxing if you want. I love 2v1 situations :p

Then again Strawhats is from the bronx so I may get shanked :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
REMATCH

ill do baby weightlifting

2 get ready for this epic

rematch
$1000 MM mango?

haha yeah right. Because I know how my luck would turn out. And even if I won and got paid I would probably be jumped by your fan base haha/

But this rematch will be epic. We'll get it recorded this time. Maybe even allow a face shot or two. Reason enough for me to train :D

If I win tho

you have to teach me how to win

in melee

besides dont get hit

and watch your vids

I mean actually get

to play you this time :p

If anything so you can feel better

after I woop your *** in

our epic boxing rematch :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
in 64?

Hey strong bad, you and mango v me in boxing :p

Actually I think a sick tag team would be Mango and Pat (lil guy that was cool as **** from Genesis) vs me both at once. I'd be down for that lol. Give them Taj as a trainer and they'd be set.

Hey any requests for card magic that people want to see live at Genesis? If you have a link to a trick give it to me and I'll learn it. I'm running out of ideas for the next trick I should add to my arsenal. I practice the ones I have over and over so I think it's time for a new one amirite? :p

EDIT: Mango I still will be too afraid to hit you in the face. You have to beat Armada and M2k and everyone else again. Although I doubt a black eye will prevent that, I'd rather not tae the risk. Instead I'll just hit you a few times gently, do some body shots, bite off an ear, and use the fact that we boxed as an excuse to get front row as close as possible to the actual natch and not a projector as possible lol.

stelzig

Smash Lord
pretty much confirmed:

USA
Canada
Puerto Rico
Sweden
Spain
France
Germany
UK
Holland
Bahamas
Denmark

maybe: mexico, finland, brazil

I'm probably forgetting some, but oh well. -.-
My country might suck at smash, but i am still coming;) (tickets booked and everything =])

strawhats

Smash Master
He did alright actually.

Although the entire time I had this thought running through my head:

"Only hit him in the body. If you hit him in the head and he loses Genesis I'll be blamed...

...hit him in the body gently, if he loses Genesis, I'll be blamed...

...Ok dont hit him at all just in case the little guys fragile... he just hit me! It's on!!!"

Haha he held his own pretty well. But to tell yu the truth I dont know if anyone at Genesis could have taken me. Taj and my bro maybe. So I give Mango credit, he held out pretty well.

I'll do a 2v1 Mango and Strawhats boxing if you want. I love 2v1 situations :p

Then again Strawhats is from the bronx so I may get shanked :p
Hey you're not gonna get shanked im part West Indian, so i fight w/. dignity. And yeah im up to the challenge lol. Just hope i actually make it there first. I was actually born in the MD are, Baltimore anyone.

P.S. lol Hungrybox

Padô

Smash Lord
Really 420 entrants here.

I'll try to get many people to come with me. Including some good Melee only players I hope so :)

I'll do my best to take this pot home and travel to america =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me, Waffles & Phil need to be the main commentators for this. We're too good together. I'm definitely gonna try and get Dav3 to come to this so it can be the most epic commentating ever.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Me, Waffles & Phil need to be the main commentators for this. We're too good together. I'm definitely gonna try and get Dav3 to come to this so it can be the most epic commentating ever.
wayy ahead of ya bro ^_-

i let him know about this yesterday night son ... PAPA DAV3 is coming son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom