• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
Hey Plank when I clicked the link in the first page for the hotel deal it took me to the site which said 89 a night. But then when I go to book the hotel, it goes to 132 a night. So should I just call the hotel and do it that way or is 132 the special rate?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Haha, I just realize that my "confirm post" was posted on page 137, awesome! :laugh:
Love the new thread title!

Status on the other europeans:
AJP, C and Jadde should book tickets any day.
I haven't heard from Calle W if he parents have change their mind.

They don't like the idea that he miss so many days from school
(CW is a straight-A student, so it's not like he's never in school).

I think the dutch (Amsah, Adam, Faab and Zgetto) will book tickets next week or so.

I'm really excited about this tournament, it will be great.

Off topic:
Should wake Armada up, we got a plane to catch.
We're going to Amsterdam over the weekend for ZEST 4 (and I, also for some partying).

Could anyone post the "rules" for ERS, or is it way complicated?
I heard a lot of that game in the Genesis-thread.
Just wanna know what the fuzz is all about.
Good shit!!!

Calle W has an easy argument with his parents. "But moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom, I have such good grades! I just wanna go to the States for a couple of days!"

Or possibly "****, I'm so smart. Even if I miss a couple of days I'll still be way ahead of the class"

Either way, he's gotta come :)

Just less than 5 months now! :laugh:

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I just realize that my "confirm post" was posted on page 137, awesome! :laugh:
And I was thinking before you said anything, before even page 137 existed, that something big was gonna happen. Guess 1 3 7 never fails me LOL!

Good that more people from international are coming. I just need to get my tickets anytime now since I got the money right after Genesis. Can't wait for this epic tournament. I wish I could play everyone there.

OMG Hype!

strawhats

Smash Master
hey Eval, is your friend that has the really good link going to coms. Also gotta love those X-twins(tuga and javi) hope they come too.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
hey Eval, is your friend that has the really good link going to coms. Also gotta love those X-twins(tuga and javi) hope they come too.
You mean LordHDL right? Its gonna be hard for him to come, but I'm trying to make him come. He made an appearance on a tournament the other day and pulled link the whole tournament. He *****, he's really good! I hope hes coming because he was gonna be my team partner, but just in case a guy that focus on teams is coming too and hes good too so this time around Ill be entering teams.

Also, my personal favorite twins are tw1n and Twin_A. They are mad fun and chill!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I sent the lady an email because the hotel thing isnt working for me either. Hopefully she can fix it soon!

strawhats

Smash Master
Lol twin A, I want both twins there, thats all. So you guys can do friendlies. Maybe not in teams, b/c. I know you and your bro. don't team due to similiar play styles but maybe you could make an exception just once.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
3 days before the price goes up

OH NOESSSS 2.50

but rly, we need registrants!!

also...

BRING CUBES AND WIIS!!!!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
might buy my tickets today from FL, $129 round trip raaape
talked to QDVS and Frames and they both like the idea, they just have to look at their money and such and theyll get back to me tomorrow

Juan this means you too
times are perfect (leaving friday at 6:22, leaving monday at like 8 something PM)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ill register tommorow, I just found a random 50 dollar bill at the laundry mat today at closing lol :) Looks like someone there has seen my falco, and decided to leave me some pound money.

Tink

Smash Hero
man, with armada+euros tops confirmed, sooooo many melee people are gonna be coming, plus the brawl people that like to dabble in melee too. this might be the biggest melee tourny yet....hope your ready plankyy :).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
man, with armada+euros tops confirmed, sooooo many melee people are gonna be coming, plus the brawl people that like to dabble in melee too. this might be the biggest melee tourny yet....hope your ready plankyy :).
oh tinky...you have NO idea how ready i am!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes tink is coming...

and im not doing trophies, **** yall. u can spend ur own money on a trophy after u win if u want XD

LLDL

Smash Hero
Plank, I just registered for Melee Singles. If the day comes, and something gay happens and I'm not able to leave state, will I be able to get a refund through paypal? As of now I am coming though! :)

Also, Im probably going to register for my friend too. It's no problem even though both players registrations are going thorugh my paypal and my only name shows up right?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank, I just registered for Melee Singles. If the day comes, and something gay happens and I'm not able to leave state, will I be able to get a refund through paypal? As of now I am coming though! :)

Also, Im probably going to register for my friend too. It's no problem even though both players registrations are going thorugh my paypal and my only name shows up right?
No problem, you can register for as many people as you want, just make sure it's clear in the form submission from the webpage.

As far as refunds go, i will do refunds up UNTIL registration closes. After that the prizes will all be sorted out and cut, so no, I can't give refunds come that DAY. Up until registration closes, though, I will give refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom