• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Gonna be so ****.... i'm thinking about doing side event 2v2 for melee if we have time that works just like street fighter 2v2, it sounds pretty ****ing tight....

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Mango we all know theres 0% chance you would miss this tournament.

or you could just give away like 3k dollars LOL that works too

MaNg0

Smash Hero
it would be funny cause armada was making a deal about me coming

then he gets there

and im not there

im at home watching the stream

GGO ZOOOO

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Get Hyped, circuit finals and ECRC staff working at this . . Going to make this as crazy as we can!

As long as there is internet i have equipment for the live broadcast (ill buy a new capture card by this >_>)

Im excited, how about we get some sigs made?!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Pado I hope so... we've got so many countries coming... Bring em on... lol

ROFL mango that would be hilarious, but also extremely mean, spiteful, and disadvantageous for everyone. Except whoever wins.

kr3wman

Smash Master
how does that work? im really ignorant when it comes to anything competitive thats not smash lolz
You have teams of two players and you have to win a match against both of them, that being equal to one match out of three (SBO 09 rules for sf4)

Like for example you have (for the sake of example) Mango and M2K vs Armada and Aniolas.

M2K goes first against Aniolas and wins against him.

Now it's M2K vs Armada. M2K loses, and Mango has to face Armada. Mango wins, M2K and Mango takes the first match. Now at minimum this would be like, 6 matches, and at maximum 9 for one set.

Something like that. Third Strike used like 3v3 or something.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You have teams of two players and you have to win a match against both of them, that being equal to one match out of three (SBO 09 rules for sf4)

Like for example you have (for the sake of example) Mango and M2K vs Armada and Aniolas.

M2K goes first against Aniolas and wins against him.

Now it's M2K vs Armada. M2K loses, and Mango has to face Armada. Mango wins, M2K and Mango takes the first match. Now at minimum this would be like, 6 matches, and at maximum 9 for one set.

Something like that.
I think it goes like this. Each team has two players, it's random who plays each other out of the two. If one team wins both, that team moves on. If it's split 1-1, the winners play each other.

For example...

Mango+Lucky vs Armada+Aniolas

Randomly Lucky plays Armada first round, Mango plays Aniolas.

Lucky loses to Armada
Mango beats Aniolas
Mango plays Armada to determine the set winner.

kr3wman

Smash Master
whats funny is that forward wanted something like 3v3s for genesis but everybody was like 'uuggh too much like crews theres no point' without even trying the **** thing. Of course now I can see there would have been no timee at all to run it tho.

random thought.

strawhats

Smash Master
Pado I hope so... we've got so many countries coming... Bring em on... lol

ROFL mango that would be hilarious, but also extremely mean, spiteful, and disadvantageous for everyone. Except whoever wins.
Can u name them Plank... the hype in me just wants to explode just hearing which countries r coming. I know Europe will have sweden, and france, spain.

p.s. Brazil, plz tell me u guys don't just play brawl alone, melee is king. Hope u bring a **** load of peeps pado from your country. I hear ray from south america is also coming and luiman might come if he goes. Bring no the Mexican twins, and lord HDL.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah well this will have at LEAST 128 TVs, hopefully more, so we can like....

do more things, play more smash, and have more fun

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
pretty much confirmed:

USA
Canada
Puerto Rico
Sweden
Spain
France
Germany
UK
Holland
Bahamas

maybe: mexico, finland, brazil

I'm probably forgetting some, but oh well. -.-

~rh

Smash Lord
I know I know for sure
That life is beautiful around the world
I know I know its you
You say hello and then I say I do

strawhats

Smash Master
get wayy more hype than Genesis, great **** Plank. lol. Hope to see u at pound. My heart is really set on going to this. I need to find money ad fast. I guess fuzzyness is considering going and maybe Prof from the UK. Who the hell could be coming from Bahamas and Holland. I know samochan is from finland. She is really good and is like on the top 10 PR in Finland. A lot of people dissapointed and did not show up who put their name on that big *** list of 1000 people. I think for the first time that this will easily exceeed 500 players for melee. Brawl is almost forgettable right now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
holland=the dutch

amsah zghetto adam faab... european player the other day said hopefully they should be booking soon, no guarantees!

bahamas have a few random players i dont know the name of

Anth0ny

Smash Master
pretty much confirmed:

USA
Canada
Puerto Rico
Sweden
Spain
France
Germany
UK
Holland
Bahamas

maybe: mexico, finland, brazil

I'm probably forgetting some, but oh well. -.-
Where's Japan? :dizzy:

Was Ken really the only guy who could get them to fly over? Laaaaaame.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i could waste the entire tourney pot flying them over like him, would you like that? =p

strawhats

Smash Master
holland=the dutch

amsah zghetto adam faab... european player the other day said hopefully they should be booking soon, no guarantees!

bahamas have a few random players i dont know the name of
In other words those guys will most likely be here. If I know amsah he wants to fight mango soo bad its ridiculous. They got into a friendly grudge match the other day. I quote. "Armada had you ****ting bricks, and you know it"-Amsah, while mango was like naw he knew he was gonna winGenesis, hence making it rain w/. the money he conveniently had ready to throw out.

P.S. and we all wanna know after his epic 7 match set against CJ if he has the best sheik in the world... gotta play m2k for that to happen.

The only thing that would make this **** more epic would be if the ****. come. CJ, Tani, Aniki , Masashi, Mikael, BS. ( wishful thinkinig if Fumi comes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom