• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I got fired by disney. Sorta. :] *hi5's SwiftBass*

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
Zhu went super saiyan vs Hungrybox. But I think he was a little too focused on his speed, 'cause he just got punished like a *****.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So many nigz confirmed and already bought their plane ticket, but I should be seeing at least 60 to 100 registrants on the paypal list. Lol are y'all trying to pay more, in addition to all the money it takes to cross country and fly overseas?!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Well I would love to see this, especially if niohojin comes out for this.

I also wanna see USA vs international and have international include canada, that would be so epic IMO.
USA:
Mango
M2K
PC
Shiz
Jman
Hungrybox
Zhu (unless he wants to play for his real country =D )
Cactuar
Darkrain/SS?
Chu/Azen?

International (5 Canada, 5 Europe?):
Kage
Vwins
Bam
RaynEx
Blunted Object/Unknown/KirbyKaze? (hard to pick just 5!)
Armada
Amsah
Aniolas
Twin_A
Calle W/random international beast?!?

Just off the top of my head, I'm probably missing some obvious people...

Either way, that would be pretty entertaining :)

stelzig

Smash Lord
You probably should put in zgetto and faab instead of aniolas and Twin_A for the 5 europeans at least (I'm tempted to say you'd want more europeans than canadians, but eh if even split :p). If you look at the ZEST4 results you'll see aniolas isn't placed all that high :p (not counting teams ;))

Not that i know too much about who the best are in europe either, but i know those 2 are up there and should both be going to my knowledge (Faab posted on like.. Last page :p)

It would be interesting to just see Holland vs US too lolol.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thats too easy for US

let canada use their whole region and let international be international. USA doesnt even need to combine, it wouldnt be fair. I'd like to see an upset or at least a good fight being put up.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ZOAP, just register for only singles since thats all u can do on ur card right now. ill write u down for both, and give me $10 at the tourney. i make this special exception for you because i know youre doing your best to get your region to come, so i have no problem doing so

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Japan is all about Brawl, I mean REALLY all about playing brawl.

I def. wouldnt mind seeing them come out to pound 4
hell i wouldn't mind seeing them come out for melee b/c of armada..... i can't wait to see pc come out to pound 4...it would be crazy if ken came back to attaend pound 4... now that would be intense

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
to be honest i have no idea who most the people registering for melee are. this is a good sign because TONS of people not even posting are registering

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Im not sure how Jake wants to do it. I didn't plan on doing it like that... I still have more discussion to do with him. They're gonna run brawl for the most part since im so far removed from the community...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah we will keep you up to date... either way, everyone will clearly be able to participate

strawhats

Smash Master
Where is Zhu actually from?

Its too bad that Japan doesn't play melee. I wish CJ, Masashi, and the rest of them did not quit for brawl.

And yeah PC is going to this isn't he.

P.S. **** you Swift for lying to me. Oh well USA dont need KDJ. He lost Kage and Jman. Would have been nice though. I guess we'll settle for azen, chillin, chu, cort, wife, pc, and m2k for oldies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol Prof cant travel outside of the UK, also I need help with finding out about courier flights cause I've been told about them by friends but I have no clue how to find out about them or even cheap flights..

someone add me on msn please? iamcomputermad@hotmail.com or just message me and help me

=/

is there any discount for europeans? =o

Jtails

Smash Lord
I want to go, who can i get housing from? if any ny players can let me know where they are staying perhaps i could go with?

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
Might be easier to just split a hotel room 6 ways. Plank did say he'd get housing info up when the tourney draws closer.

Jtails

Smash Lord
ah ok cool thanks. i can also bring 2 wiis. maybe a cube as well.
and i play B+

strawhats

Smash Master
Yeah im really old school too bad I waiteed till this year to get an account on SWF. Get ***** by the colorfulness of your posts defluerer

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
I know what you mean. I was watching tourney vids and FC3 crew battles years before I even found out about SWF.

And JTails, I gotta warn you, if you're worried about cash, don't bring any more than one system (unless you've got friends to keep an eye on them). You never know who you can trust.

Jtails

Smash Lord
ah true that fleurer.
im sure some other ny players will be there but ya i get you. ive seen it happen sadly =/

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol Prof cant travel outside of the UK, also I need help with finding out about courier flights cause I've been told about them by friends but I have no clue how to find out about them or even cheap flights..

someone add me on msn please? iamcomputermad@hotmail.com or just message me and help me

=/

is there any discount for europeans? =o
help please :o Best in UK wants to come! I'll need help with housing and flights

the doug showed me travelocity and I found one for £260, but I want help for a lot of research please... websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom