• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
- USA! USA! loooooooool you are european, you suck. USA! USA!
- OMG (emphasis on the G=God, since every American is highly religious), you take gay pictures. Gay is so wrong, the Bible says so. I'm not going to take a gay picture with you! (Americans are afraid of everything that's "gay").
- I am right, you are wrong. I don't care about your facts. Lalalala I'm not listening.

I don't know what to say... . . . I'm sorry I'm not a gay atheist?
BTW soccer's gay

I just thought your stereotypical idea of an american was kinda unique.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna argue that but they are less realistic when the people your talking about you don't really ever see or know do to the Atlantic ocean. I know plenty of Mexican and Canadian stereotypes but I don't know jack about the Netherlands. Just like ajp anton doesn't know anything about America.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Watch Taladega Nights with Will Ferrel it will teach you all the important facts about America.(:

sorry for the dbl post

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Where did I say that was my opinion? =)

I just thought it was funny how Mango lives up to everything that people (not smashers but random "ordinary" people) here generally think about Americans.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Nigel Powers " There's only two kinds of people I cant stand. One, people who are unaccepting of other people's cultures, and a bloody dutch!"lololol

Austin Powers Gold Member

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah Europeans learn English in school. I think its mandatory. South America ftw. Do Argentina, and chille play melee ? I know Puerto Rico is coming and maybe Mexico (twins).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
europe ftw

i'll be rooting for WC at pound 4

but i'll be rootin for europe next! get wrecked ec

just kidding

TheMike

Smash Lord
Chille used to play Melee. Idk about Argetina.
It's bad that Kizzu has quited =0
I would like to see his permormance =]

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Where did I say that was my opinion? =)

I just thought it was funny how Mango lives up to everything that people (not smashers but random "ordinary" people) here generally think about Americans.
thats cause america is **** and i only say the stuff i

say 2 get people mad lol

edit - has it been 2 years?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Mango likes putting on a show. That includes all **** talk required =] I actually brought that up at Genesis tyhe first night during boxing whenever he challenged my brother just to please the crowd. Good stuff Mango :)

strawhats

Smash Master
Can someone tell me how to sig a comment. Y eah noobish endencies creep back every now and again. PLz and thnx.

P.S. mango beat shiz in falco dittos at Genesis.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
thats cause america is **** and i only say the stuff i

say 2 get people mad lol

edit - has it been 2 years?

haha raaaaape

tw1n said:
Lol Mango likes putting on a show. That includes all **** talk required =] I actually brought that up at Genesis tyhe first night during boxing whenever he challenged my brother just to please the crowd
Rematch to happen at Pound 4! Recorded this time :p

If I win, I get 1000 dollars and trained by Mango (some of that is made up), if he wins I will hump any one persons leg at Pound 4 (also partially made up :p)

And to quote in a sig, click the quote button and copy and paste what it says.

Or just copy what they posted and put it in this format in your sig [.quote=STRAWHATS or whoevers name]yourquotehere[./quote] just without the two periods after the [

LLDL

Smash Hero
Can someone tell me how to sig a comment. Y eah noobish endencies creep back every now and again. PLz and thnx.
Quote the comment that you want to sig, but don't post the quote.
Copy and paste the "
said:
[ / QUOTE]" and everything within into your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom