• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero

that was the worst way 2 start a fight

... LOL

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ummmm u add me

i dont no how 2 use facebook

all i do is type **** and in that box

andddd accept people haha

and hbox

i wouldnt piss u off so much if u actullay LEARNED to play puff

/***

voorhese

Smash Master
ummmm u add me

i dont no how 2 use facebook

all i do is type **** and in that box

andddd accept people haha

and hbox

i wouldnt piss u off so much if u actullay LEARNED to play puff

/***
lol i made a facebook like a year ago, and just used it the first time today to accept my brothers friend request

most the people i talk to are on here anyway

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
he was the ONE person i didn't want to play. Especially knock out of tournament.

I honestly felt like a huge ******* after knocking him out.

I was going to go forfiet when i saw darc playing darkrain.

And before i could leave someone pushed me onto the chair and i had to play darkrain

mango - ur just mad cuz i can emulate you without even trying/

strawhats

Smash Master
Would u say your better than Bronson at this point b/c. when people make a top 3 statement its always mango m2k shiz. Yet shiz has been losing to you alot recently. And like I said I wanna see shiz and mango ditto in tourney.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Would u say your better than Bronson at this point b/c. when people make a top 3 statement its always mango m2k shiz. Yet shiz has been losing to you alot recently. And like I said I wanna see shiz and mango ditto in tourney.
him and shiz go even. colbols beat hungry the last 2 times they played so far but they really go even so it dont matter. the top 3 fl players go back and forth

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Stop! don't talk about Toasty's Nachos there too goodz! just thinking about them makes me wanna buy some :(
LOL like I'd ever sell you OR your brother any...I felt so bad about the begging for the ride and the food [think it was your bro and not you though] that one time at Chu's that my nice *** finally gave in...n**** looked wounded as **** when I told him I wouldn't give him any XD
Frazier is where its at
YEEE---
Quoted for mother ****ing truth
.....goddammit >_> but YESSS!!!

one of my favorite moments...actress who plays Daphne is pregnant but the character just got fat for no reason and the audience doesn't know she's really pregnant...then she falls and all three of the guys lift her up...after which Marty quips "hah, I just realized it took three Cranes to pick you up"

lololol awkwarrrd

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Oh, is this a fill in the blank? I'll try;

"Armada, I'm on the end of your ****"

amirite?
all these pages and pages and pages of post by strawhats and I have YET to see you respond to him with such a statement. Im not mad or anything but its like the first thing I've said about armada, how bout jump on someone who actually rides the *****es of players.

strawhats

Smash Master
Armada

the end
I was talking about an american PR. but if u wanna go international its still pretty undecided who the best international player until the best player from each continent/ region comes over. So that means U.S., Europe, Japan ( who does notp play melee that much now a days, I guess CJ is still the best though), South America, Australia, Africa( doubt it though). Middle East also plays smash but doubt that there actually competitive.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
all these pages and pages and pages of post by strawhats and I have YET to see you respond to him with such a statement. Im not mad or anything but its like the first thing I've said about armada, how bout jump on someone who actually rides the *****es of players.
I put that idiot on my fail(ignore) list like 3 days ago.

I just thought you set me up for that, no hate my *** :3

strawhats

Smash Master
I fail b/c. I fail to stop posting. Hype is killing me. Dont worry m actually going on my own thread right now. Its been a while, peace.

You're officially on the legit list , Levitibus. lol

CY

Smash Ace
There, There = OMG
2+2=5 = OMGGG
Sit down = ****
SAIL to the Moon = OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAGAAAA
YESSSSSSS! sit down stand up has been so addicting for me lately. and don't forget about Myxomatosis and Scatterbrain though. Both of those songs are orgasmic lol. actually, the whole album is amazing. I used to not really like I Will but I really like it now.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
omg I'm loling irl at the conversation between Mango and Hungrybox bahahahahahahahahahah

And Seinfeld is the best show ever. **** yeah mango.

CY

Smash Ace
mango's a *****/

Man

Try listening to "Everything in its right place" FULL BLAST in a dark, tiled room

you'll lose ur ****ing mind.
yea it's a good song. gogogogo favorite albums

In Rainbows
Hail to the Thief
Kid A
OK Computer
The Bends
Amnesiac
Pablo Honey

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Since we're talking about radiohead, you guys hear about how Miley Cyrus wanted to meet them before on of their shows and they didn't wait. She said she was going to end their careers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom