• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
You guys got it all wrong, Thriller is the greatest album of all time :D

And Miley Cyrus is average at best. Best Disney girl is Vanessa Hudgens ;)

coughnudepicscough

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Her only problem is her gums, and she is still growing!
what the heck
how old are you
why are we talking about ish like this anyways

were not phil lol
white mike if your definitely that into her
do a phil

@anthony
shes a hoebag

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
*high fives Anthony*

at least that one's LEGAL...*looks @ Swift...and shakes head*

I've always been weirded out by my friends talking about a girl who's mad young but when questioned they always proclaim the hype is over how she WILL look when she's bangable

not legit

edit @ Linguini YESSS lets hbox hbox at TO5 XD

editedit: gah! this thread got ***** into social thread status HARD

for livestreams, if there's going to be a livestream at all, I vote that we don't waste a (good) commentator on it...save them for the recordings, naturally =D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Bookmarks

* Submit Thread to Digg Digg
* Submit Thread to del.icio.us del.icio.us
* Submit Thread to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
* Submit Thread to Google Google

Tink

Smash Hero
wowww...what a waste of the last 5 pages!

everyone knows seinfeld>fraiser....its like trying to say, hungrybox>mango at jiggs....it just fail :p!

on a side note....who all plans to get a hotel room? i wanna do some hotel room crew battles!

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Really you kids. Radiohead's best album is Ok Computer, then the Bend's, then pablo honey. Kid A was alright but marked their demise as they went further down the spiral with one crappy album after the next. They did waaaaay too many drugs after the success of OK Computer, and it shows.

Yo who's psyched for this!

CY

Smash Ace
Really you kids. Radiohead's best album is Ok Computer, then the Bend's, then pablo honey. Kid A was alright but marked their demise as they went further down the spiral with one crappy album after the next. They did waaaaay too many drugs after the success of OK Computer, and it shows.

Yo who's psyched for this!
lmao is this a joke post? pretty much all radiohead fans will agree they keep getting better and better. Pablo Honey is a joke album, and they will even agree on that.

and wtf? drugs? they aren't drug heads you ****ing idiot. I bet your favorite song is Creep and then followed by Karma Police, huh?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol at Mango and HBox. Only one way to really solve this. I will beat you both in PUFF DITTOS!!! Either that or you two can team up in melee and go double puffs the whole way (as ho-mo as that may sound lol)

/dream

Hahaha. This thread cracks me up so much.

btw im going to get you to smoke at tipped off ,colin already agreed.

*peer pressure*
Don't fall into the peer pressure HBox!!! Turn it around on him and get him off the stuff hahahahaha

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
omgomgohhhmaaagaaaaa

i'm going to ask all of you to sign my dong (especially my ROBros). i'd settle for a shirt, though.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i know nothing about maxxxpower nor have i ever really talked to him before but we both play(ed) ROB so we've formed an unbreakable bond

hold me, maxxxpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom