• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Failing to spell the wrong country = FAIL! =)
And I love how Mango fits exactly to the description of the average American you would get if you asked random people from the streets over here =)
Skinny white gamer from Cali? I thought we were fat arrogant meanies who watched football, oh and we all live in NYC.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Skinny white gamer from Cali? I thought we were fat arrogant meanies who watched football, oh and we all live in NYC.
You can't be fat on the internet, but yes that would be included. I meant the:

- USA! USA! loooooooool you are european, you suck. USA! USA!
- OMG (emphasis on the G=God, since every American is highly religious), you take gay pictures. Gay is so wrong, the Bible says so. I'm not going to take a gay picture with you! (Americans are afraid of everything that's "gay").
- I am right, you are wrong. I don't care about your facts. Lalalala I'm not listening.

edit: Calle W is not coming. It's right after his exams, so his parents said no.
(Just me or do you also see how the logic fails here?)
But they said he can go on the next one. Hope Ryanair will start flying there soon!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Gotta be "American Football"

Because soccer is the real football. Not that stupid game where we don't use feet at all and still call it football.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Other than running....you don't use your feet nearly as much in that game, even when you do it's only 1-2 players total.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Gotta be "American Football"

Because soccer is the real football. Not that stupid game where we don't use feet at all and still call it football.
just an FYI...we only call it "football" because it's modeled after Rugby, whose actual full name is "Rugby Football."

and JCz ommmmmg YESSSS you will be doing me and all the hungry would-be-toastynachofiles a GREAT service! <3<3<3

Jonas

Smash Champion
just an FYI...we only call it "football" because it's modeled after Rugby, whose actual full name is "Rugby Football."

and JCz ommmmmg YESSSS you will be doing me and all the hungry would-be-toastynachofiles a GREAT service! <3<3<3
It wouldn't make sense to just call it "ball" either.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So yeah, football is pretty much the greatest sport ever.

And I mean the one where you don't use your feet of course.

GO RAVENS!

strawhats

Smash Master
Sucks tha Calle W can't go but look on the bright side basically evryone else in Europe's top 10 r coming over. Still woulda been nice to see calle vs. mango/shiz/zhu/lambchops.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Failing to spell the wrong country = FAIL! =)
And I love how Mango fits exactly to the description of the average American you would get if you asked random people from the streets over here =)
My bad haha. In my defense it was way too late and I am waaay too tired (johns).

hungrybox said:
this tourney is going to inversely cause world war III
my thoughts exactly. Plank you need to quote that on the front page haha :p

"Our boys lost to some skinny white kid from America!? Fire the missiles"
"Hmm we're pretty bored, lets fire some missiles too."
"Whats going on over there!? We should fire some missiles just in case."
"Unless it's in hockey, we refuse to fight. Now lets go play curling which we're the best at because nobody in their right mind would play such a stupid game." (Guess who this one is :p HINT: Kage kiss *ssing season has ended so now it's time to go back to the good ol Kage bashing like seen at Genesis :p)

Jonas said:
It wouldn't make sense to just call it "ball" either.
An old wrestling quote for you: "Football, tennis, Soccer, most sports require e ball to play. Wrestling, it requires two balls"
:p

Actually football is amazing, but rugby is terrifying! I've played it because my family is from England and it's terrifying even for the brave lol. Don't believe me? Watch this then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHW1K2LeQXE

New Zealand pre rugby haka

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I don't know how to feel about this :laugh:

dont feel anything

American football is only popular here while Futbol ! is popular all around the world

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *gasp* LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

PB&J

Smash Hero
is calle w that good anyway..everbody from europe cant be good just because armada,armsah,zgetto,adam are..i mean..who knows tell him to come..

i wish japan will come that will be ****

Anth0ny

Smash Master
is calle w that good anyway..everbody from europe cant be good just because armada,armsah,zgetto,adam are..i mean..who knows tell him to come..

i wish japan will come that will be ****
There's vids of a tournament after Genesis of Calle W taking Armada to last game of winners and last game of set one in grand finals. He's damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom