• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
yo, any brawlers being their friday, im trying to get some mm and friendlies with whoever. i would like to fight ally and chibo, but anyone is alright. if their is a hotel where mass brawl people will be let me know, i may have some stuff goin on in my room with brawl.

Samochan

Smash Master
People should make this a group effort and contact their friends coming at this tourney and tell em to bring setups. There's no guarantee people will check this thread anymore and sometimes just won't bother even if in desperate need unless you directly contact them. It happens way too much and the only solution I know is to just contact as many people as possible and ask for setups.

So yea, people, contact your friends coming to this tourney or just someone you know, preferably either irl or instant messaging instead of PM (so they're sure to read it), make them bring setups (wiis) and check in on this thread or with plank.

If you do that, you'll most likely save plank a lot of trouble and make this the most successful tourney ever. =)

Renth

Smash Hero
Ahh I'm in frederick maryland if anyone wants to contact me hit me up on aim: Renth13

Plank if you need help setting up chairs and **** let me know and i'll see if i can stop by

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
well Crismas does make amazing things. I just , honestly, get protective cause I love her so much that I want her to get as much respect as possible. I am still tight no one would team with her >_<
Not everyone has a partner, yet Alex. If I can't find mine, I'd team with Cris again. I'm a lot better than I wasn before. (I was approached before I knew she needed one) It's the reason that teams registration wasn't done ahead of time. I know someone will team with her. She's amazing in teams.

but come on ... I am really nice...:(
Yes, you truly are.

So uh who still needs a teammate for Melee?
Crismas > all.

Wait...so if we can't connect to the internet, how are we supposed to be giving update posts? Well this blows....oh wait...I have a PSP!!!!! ^_^ That and I can always Text Shakugan/Toushi and give them updates to post up.

Plank...if I bring blank tapes for said VCR's. Can we get those TV's recorded? I don't even care to be refunded, either.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
To be honest, the lack of TVs made Genesis one of the worse if not the worse tournament I went regarding the amount of friendlies I could play. What saved it was the ability to meet so many people, and watch epic games (thank you Armada for this).

It was not a mistake of the hosts (though preventing this could have been possible with money and a few other things). It was the player's responsability. I came to America to attend the biggest tournament ever, and I was able to play like, 30 games, most of them being teams ? That's really frustrating, and without the epic trip it was, I would have remembered it as a waste of money. Don't do the same **** to those who are going to this tournament. Plank already brought many TVs, which are the hardest thing to bring. So bring your GC, bring your Wii. You're making everyone happy doing this, because it gives everyone the possibility to play more friendlies. And that means more friendlies for you too. So don't be an ***, bring your GC and wiis.

Oh, and I don't wanna make another Europe vs US debate. But in Europe, and especially in France, we tend to have about one TV for every 4 or 5 players. And some people bring their GC and Wii to tournaments abroad, even though they have tourble to find some space for it in their luggage because they come by train or plane. They don't have big *** cars, but they still find place for their GC, so johns, bring yours !

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
When its America vs Some Foreign Team/Competitor.... it is no longer "America"

its:

'MERiKA! (i is lowercased bc it is just BARELY audible/enunciated)

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if you are allowed to sign up for teams at the venue, since there's no pools designed ahead of time? I might want to enter brawl teams. I've already signed up for Melee Teams (obv)

Banks

Smash Hero
if you are signed up for singles of either game, you can pay for teams while there

i believe this was what plank said earlier

Samochan

Smash Master

So yea, people, contact your friends coming to this tourney or just someone you know, preferably either irl or instant messaging instead of PM (so they're sure to read it), make them bring setups (wiis) and check in on this thread or with plank.

Reposted for emphasis

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
No, I really have food poisoning. I've been throwing up every hour since 4am. My throat has gotten torn up so I'm bleeding into my stomach. Red isn't my favorite color to see when it's spewing out of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom