• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
No, I really have food poisoning. I've been throwing up every hour since 4am. My throat has gotten torn up so I'm bleeding into my stomach. Red isn't my favorite color to see when it's spewing out of my mouth.
Warrior spirit from cactuar...good luck at Pound Cactus and feel better.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I have food poisoning.
=( I'm sad to hear that

Warrior spirit from cactuar...good luck at Pound Cactus and feel better.
GO CACTUAR!!! Hope you feel better, bro. Someone bring this man a couple barf bags!!!

I just bought a bunch of colored index cards. I'll be giving them to plank to hand out with 3rd round pools. Top 3 gets 'em. Then see either myself or Toasty.

I would appreciate the help from bracket entrants

To Brawl entrants:

If your pools happen to end before Melee GF's I'll do the same. As of now I have to leave Sunday night after GF. I would love to cover the Brawl GF and the crew battles, but I'll have to leave it in the capable hands of Sir Toasty and Lady Milktea.

That is all. (Unless someone has room on the way back, xD.)

Also: The All Falcon tournament...I'm gonna try and get some coverage as well. I'm thanking Milktea and Toasty ahead of time for the help. If anyone else wants to help, just let me know. Especially if you're not actually playing in the tournament.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
bolt I wont be in friday til later around 10-11pm due to people working and picking others.

I'd suggest hitting up the MD/VA group

Anth0ny

Smash Master
if anyone has seen the "I GOT NEXT" movie for the 2d community, they will be here filming footage for a smash version along with the company sponsoring them. That company recently contacted me and is more than willing to help me with running the tournament and help me provide supplies. Really good guys, so if you all see them around the tourney say hey and thank them for helping as well! (GPXGaming)
HOLY ****

THAT IS DISGUSTINGLY AMAZING

Watch I Got Next on youtube if you havent already... a smash version of that would be GODLY.

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPE

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Obama wouldn't see me, arrogant prick. :o I bought a T-shirt with his face on it though that I'll proudly wear at the tournament so you guys can recognize me.:p

Also, Dunkin' Donuts is amazing.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
^I may go to that stream once I finish my homework...

Just one more day of homework before Pound. =D

:069:

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
hmm. It'd be nifty cool if they had like a whiteboard/big ol copy of of the brackets up behind the "TO desk" that get filled in throughout the tourney. It'd stop people from crowdin' the area, asking the same question over and over, etc.

Kira-

Smash Champion
nah but you got this, you play sheik and think kira sucks (ok maybe i made up that part <3 kira) and are leaning peach, how can you lose!!!!!!!!!!

i'll beat wife in dittos for you, just give me a wavebird and it's done ;)
if KK plays gay enough (aka is playing well) i think he'll beat wife, although wife IS mad good, no denying that. But I have this theory that says if you talk **** or generally have a big ego beforehand you'll do poorly. except mango. lil ****ers too good

also no peach in the US will beat MacD in dittos. i knew he was good at dittos before i even saw him play one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom