• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

AustinRC

Smash Lord
My venue arrangement is for 1 =/

POE4 will probably be 2 days. But for now, we can manage in one day.

Also, this tournament will feature free pizza delivered to the venue on me =] (as long as the venue allows)
FREEEEEEE PIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAA OH MY ****ING GOD!!!! PEEF I LOVE YOU!!!!!! btw I can eat a LOT OF PIZZA. I hope your ready for this.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Chad, Pika vs my falco 1$.

EDIT: yea, I'm gonna accept as many MM's as possible until i lose 10 of them.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
;_; If double Marth didnt suck so much maybeeeee..... hahahahaha Marth Marth is baaaad!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
To be a butthole to Tomacawk, bring only mangos. Idk, probably not that funny, and they taste good anyways but uh...yeah. Don't really know where I'm going with that one >=/...

Btw, if there's an available TV to Smash at at any given point, grab my f'ing arm and drag me to the TV if you have to. I need to get a lot better because I am a suiciding loser. Btw, don't do this instruction if I happen to be going potty/eating food or going to get the food that I will in fact be eating.

Some matchups I'm going to need some work on while I'm here....from greatest to least:
Sheik
Peach
Ice Climbers
Failco
Samus
Pikachu/Doc?

People should hook me up with some help in these bad boys if you get a chance to ^_^

PEEF!

Smash Hero
OMG what the **** is going on now. Peef did you promise free bjs to all OoR players?

but seriously, DJ? too good.
LOL idk man everyone wants to come for some reason which is cool. It's going to have really unique attendance =]

DJ: Where are you flying out of/driving from? Who might you be bringing?

BunBun: What day(s) do you need housing for?

Tomacawk: I'm allergic to uncooked fruit =[

I'm updating the OP with housing. If I missed you or you need it, let me know.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
DJ + Dogysammich commentary??? IT MUST HAPPEN >=O!!!!!

Also, Peef, you'd have to slap Black Panther on the probable list. Our like...guarenteed car is me, Dart, Andale, and Black Panther(so long as he convinces his familia to move his bday celebration to the following weekend, shouldn't be hard at all really). People that are pending are Nude/Legion and Studly, but I'd assume they'd post here if they decide to come. If Reneblade gets his own place by the time this arrives, go ahead and move us to his place.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
fruits provide much less energy than pizza unless you eat like 5 bunches of bananas
maybe pizza has more calories, but fruits are so much better for you, but as far as providing vegans food, I would say....vegan cookies? They were pretty bomb at hot dickings, and I'm sure all these meat eaters here wouldn't mind vegan cookies.

granted vegan cookies are not as healthy as fruits, but you might have to comprimise.......then again, you might not even get to comprimise, and rich wheeler might just order pizza and say **** vegans

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
nobody can do commentary with dogy

the man has uncontrollable flow and we cannot allow it to be interrupted

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
bbq almost lost a $200 MM to a brawl player, we dont want that scrub here :p

(<3 BBQ)

no but for real, this just keeps getting bigger, wtf? If DJ comes, this will be a national! a tiny national, but a national none the less!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
OMG what the **** is going on now. Peef did you promise free bjs to all OoR players?

but seriously, DJ? too good.
I definitely heard top 5 gets free BJs so I wanna come through now lol.

LOL idk man everyone wants to come for some reason which is cool. It's going to have really unique attendance =]

DJ: Where are you flying out of/driving from? Who might you be bringing?
I'm definitely coming from New York. Chops lives with me so I just asked him and he said he's considering coming too =)

DJ + Dogysammich commentary??? IT MUST HAPPEN >=O!!!!!
Sex commentary lol!!

bbq almost lost a $200 MM to a brawl player, we dont want that scrub here :p

(<3 BBQ)

no but for real, this just keeps getting bigger, wtf? If DJ comes, this will be a national! a tiny national, but a national none the less!
Hopefully I can make it. It'll be a national of the love lol.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Sweet.

Have you checked up on flights? Or are you driving?

I can house you any days between and including Thursday - Monday.

DJ Nintendo+Sliq+Dogysammich commentary WHAAAAAATTTT

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah we better start making sure billions of dudes bring setups

peef has a bunch of tv's though, correct me if im wrong

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Sweet.

Have you checked up on flights? Or are you driving?

I can house you any days between and including Thursday - Monday.

DJ Nintendo+Sliq+Dogysammich commentary WHAAAAAATTTT
I'm definitely flying lol. I haven't checked up on flights but roundtrip tickets between NY and Indiana aren't gonna be expensive, unless I get them super last minute.

Top Bottom