• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

PEEF!

Smash Hero
SleepyK how do you plan on getting here? How many are you bringing?

Do you need housing? (yes) Rides?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
since the drive is only about 6 hours, dashdancedan and i are planning on driving! if we could find some housing, that would be great!
also if rockcrock's cheap ticket doesn't work out, he could drive up to us (8 hour drive to us) and ride with us, i suppose.
not much is finalized about our car, other than
Dan + SleepyK
Housing pls
Smash bros
**** jokes

SleepyK

i think he might be heading back to korea during his summer. i'll ask him fo sho tho

AustinRC

Smash Lord
i would have to agree that if MW gets Darkrain then OOR should get AustinRC.
that way i can avoid cheering against austin :colorful:
<3 arc
I <3 this man. Looks like I dont get a say in what crew I'm in hahahahahahaha. ;_;

SleepyK

arc is like that one hot guy all us girlies are fighting over
he doesn't get a say in the end who he ends up with

but hot **** is he going to enjoy it

SleepyK

harem story rofl
does he get the harem ending where he ends up with all of us in one big pile

SleepyK

i had to look that up.

i wonder which of us is mentally unstable :o

btw how is the housing scenario looking, rich wheeler?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
SleepyK, call me PEEF (tag) or Spencer (real name) pleaseeee =]

Housing is guaranteed, no worries. Be sure to inform me how many are coming with you and what names are. Right now it is you and DashDanceDan.

The flight thing is working out for RockCrock and I'm quite sure he will bring friends, but IDK who. Linguini? Lambchops?! DaShiWia?!??!11/1/11?

lol prolly none of them

SleepyK

awesome, thanks a bunch :colorful:

lambchops is in NY anyway, lol.
BTW DENNIS BRING NOUCLES PLSLEPSLEPS

o you're peef! just read your location lol. hi peef.

SleepyK

hmm, i'd have to discuss with dan further to get things fully sorted out. we'd probably arrive late night on the friday.

Dart

Smash Lord
Whats this? GooeyBanana actually going to a tourney? I might be able to drive PTOWN here myself which would be legit. Renebad better be housing me still.

Andddd i want to do ganon dittos with rock crock. badly ^_^;

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Whats this? GooeyBanana actually going to a tourney? I might be able to drive PTOWN here myself which would be legit. Renebad better be housing me still.

Andddd i want to do ganon dittos with rock crock. badly ^_^;
I'm still hosting, if he's not avalible

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm down for Ganon dittos. Or Ganon vs anyone, really. Maybe not necessarily a MM, but Ganon is too good/fun to not use. He's like Falcon, but slow... which is why I can use him xD

D

Deleted member

i'll mm you Jesusfreak 5 dollars use whoever you like

if I go (25% chance i think)

tickets are in range of 350 dollars or we have to drive to las vegas from so cal and then get dropped off in a different state from the plane and then drive again to poe 3

im also a poor college student

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Jesus do you have a cell with texting? If so, PM me and I'll give you my number. I have a few questions about when you're heading up there and stuff.

Also, peef. I can't find any good plane ticket deals. Can you help m out? You've helped the pro smashers now can you help your friend?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
No need to PM. My number is 512-914-9745. I haven't worked out when I'm leaving or anything yet, seeing as how this is still a month and a half away.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
PEEF I may be able to drive Lovage and S2J back to St. Louis Sunday morning if you can't get someone else from St. Louis to do it (i.e. Geno or Nuris).

Check your PM

Wiggins

Smash Ace
CHAD! I finally know what your sig is from! Idk if you've played it, I can only assume, but Cave Story is amazing. Jesus, you'll get a text from me here in the next couple of days. I'm 3189902299.

Quaz

Smash Master
anyone wanna house me and whoever I drive (or drives me) to this? I'm sure I'll be with a car with 4 or 5 people. (prolly all WI maybe some IL I dunno)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I can probably house you Quaz.

Just so there is no confusion, Wobbling will be legal at this tournament. However, it must end at 300% or stalling will be called and you will lose.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
My venue arrangement is for 1 =/

POE4 will probably be 2 days. But for now, we can manage in one day.

Also, this tournament will feature free pizza delivered to the venue on me =] (as long as the venue allows)

Quaz

Smash Master
we'll work something out peef

alright. I guess I should take MMs that I probably won't end up doing anyways. Who wants to do $1 mms with me? I play peach mainly.

oh yeah I'm only doing $1 mms because then I can MM 5 times as many people.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
My venue arrangement is for 1 =/

POE4 will probably be 2 days. But for now, we can manage in one day.

Also, this tournament will feature free pizza delivered to the venue on me =] (as long as the venue allows)
could I perhaps sway you to purchase fresh produce instead? Much healthier, provides far more energy

Top Bottom