• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

Tink

Smash Hero
ill pretty much take any and all Mms =)....i got a good fox, marth, falco....and ill play peach/falcon against not to so good ppl <_<....luke, peach dittoes 0_o?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
my fox vs your everything
my peach vs your falcon and maybe fox
my falcon vs your everything
peach dittos...really gay but ok

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I, like Tink, am down for almost any and all MMs as long as they're reasonable (no $200 bs unless I know I'll win xD)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Who needs a teammate for this?

I play Fox and Falco in teams, in my opinion im the best teammate in MN and a top player looking to do well! so lets go someone!

MacD

Banned via Administration
haha zhu's right, i'll love to do some dittos with anyone

i don't get any out here cause no one plays peach, and connor absolutely refuses to dittto me

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm down to play anyone and everyone

and if i say i don't wanna play, tell me some bs like how it's your only chance or you love me or something and i'll probably play

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I need Peach dittos...someone give them to me
I'll do some peach dittos with you, but don't expect many before I hate my life and change characters

I play Fox and Falco in teams, in my opinion im the best teammate in MN and a top player looking to do well! so lets go someone!
Want to teams moneymatch people with me Kyle? I've got a peach now I'm really interested to see how I hold it down in teams with her.
I am already teaming with George though

haha zhu's right, i'll love to do some dittos with anyone

i don't get any out here cause no one plays peach, and connor absolutely refuses to dittto me
I'd like to do some dittos with you too.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace

****, if I wasn't teamed already, I would beg at this offer, someone should def pick this guy up

inb4younutrider: **** you :-)

voorhese

Smash Master
sounds good jason! you use fox in teams or what?

also note: i was born on friday july 13th... ;)
yah mostly fox, i have a few other characters i mess with, but they dont have as much tourney exp. as my fox does...

and about the birth day, thats pretty epic

PEEF!

Smash Hero
yeah we better start making sure billions of dudes bring setups

peef has a bunch of tv's though, correct me if im wrong
Let's see...I have 2 TV's and 3 systems, Rene has 3 or 4 TV's and a system, Biz 2 tvs 1 system, shonic 1 tv 1 system, Amba 1 tv 1 system.

Thats 10 good TV's and 7 systems just from us here in Evansville. Every car driving to my house has to bring a setup or else they aren't allowed in, so I think the incentive is there. We will push it more closer to deadline.

this tourney is getting to hilariously large proportions

everyone bring setups!

and live stream, so i can watch this shiz from 500,000 miles away :D
Ohhh. I almost forgot. THERE WILL BE A LIVESTREAM! If DJ comes ittl be a LOVESTREAM.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
hey tink, dont know if kels got a hold of u at all but i was wondering if i could get a spot in your car to this? say if i megabussed to the chicago area the night before and just stayed with someone who you'd be getting anyways (Kels?? since your mom already knows me?)

edit: nah dude mad legit samurai! chexr was born on july 12th i think

Vro

Smash Lord
in an effort to get more ganon practice, i ask that any and all ganon players to mm me. $1 only =/

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Let's see...I have 2 TV's and 3 systems, Rene has 3 or 4 TV's and a system, Biz 2 tvs 1 system, shonic 1 tv 1 system, Amba 1 tv 1 system.

Thats 10 good TV's and 7 systems just from us here in Evansville. Every car driving to my house has to bring a setup or else they aren't allowed in, so I think the incentive is there. We will push it more closer to deadline.

Ohhh. I almost forgot. THERE WILL BE A LIVESTREAM! If DJ comes ittl be a LOVESTREAM.
Definitely be a Stream of Love lol.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
shonic 1 tv 1 system,.
lawl no
I have 1, maybe two tvs, if I can get my sister to let me borrow her's(She has 2, BTW, and one is HD)
I also have definitely 2 systems. One GCN and one wii. If need be, I'll either pirate or buy another SSBM disc, but other than that, I have 2 setups total quite possible.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i'm bad vs good ganondorfs because my friend who doesnt even play the game mains ganon LOL worst john ever

Top Bottom