• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'd say that no character has a good grab game vs dual ICs. Every time they grab its going to be a 50/50 that it works out for them, assuming neutral stage position.
What about fox/falco fthrow? Seems to work pretty well, as it's quick (meaning the non-grabbed IC can't respond) and it separates them.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
stop it slime, soloIC's cant Dthrow chain fox, and if they can it wouldn't be till like 85% neway. Besides you can differentiate which one u grab. I wish I thought this much about these lames before now, had no idea so many were out there smh. 50/50 when nana dumb *** can throw you AWAY from popo *ed* COME ON SON *lover*
It doesn't matter where you throw, the other one can almost always shieldgrab you. And it doesnt matter where Nana throws, Popo can almost always get back safely. At least as often as he cannot return safely, he can combo off what she does.

Sopo can CG Falco and Falcon to like 160 if they guess the DI right (which is almost always away) and same with Fox.

LOL I think BunBun is right, Kirby Uthrow is probably the only 100% grab-safe throw with dual ICs. Although Kirbs could still get smashed. ={

Kira, If expected, the Fthrow gets shieldgrabbed too. The reason it seperates is because many climbers either react too slowly, or try to grab too early (resulting in getting hit.) If they just wait they can snatch you after the throw hitbox.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I have never ****ing seen a dthrow cg with 1ic, If that the case this dudes are better than marth, 150% dthrow cgs on ff's. Ducktales, show me a vid of this. These *****s are invincible by what your saying lol...

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
I have never ****ing seen a dthrow cg with 1ic, If that the case this dudes are better than marth, 150% dthrow cgs on ff's. Ducktales, show me a vid of this. These *****s are invincible by what your saying lol...
its possible and ganon can do this kind of **** too, but its simply too hard and nobody will ever do it consistently, so its basically not viable.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sorry to interject randomly, but GnW can dthrow chaingrab Fox/Falco/Falcon from 0% to 150%+ if the GnW reacts correctly

doesn't make him broken though :p

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Magus has posted about it several times on the IC boards.

The problem is that it takes inhuman reactions, so you just have to guess DI. Generally you can guess DI well enough to regrab once or twice, they will either DI away or back. It is unreasonable to guess like the 50 times that would be needed to get to 160, but if you know where they will DI, you can dthrow regrab that one or 2 times needed for nana to get back where she needs to be.

I would refer you to videos if I had them, but you can ask Reneblade and whatever other falcon played me. Dthrow>regrab works for eternity as long as I can guess the DI. I did it to you (Zeus) a couple times when you had just separated Nana and I needed time for her to come back.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
In my four years of playing this I've prolly played 25 or so matches against ic's. dead ***. anything you pull on me I have no idea what it is so listing me as an example isnt legit. I know how to play ic's no idea how to fight em lol, apparently I need to learn it

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
In my four years of playing this I've prolly played 25 or so matches against ic's. dead ***. anything you pull on me I have no idea what it is so listing me as an example isnt legit. I know how to play ic's no idea how to fight em lol, apparently I need to learn it
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrr maybe you should john about how they are unfair and say wobbling is broken and start a boycot against wobbling tournements.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Kira, If expected, the Fthrow gets shieldgrabbed too. The reason it seperates is because many climbers either react too slowly, or try to grab too early (resulting in getting hit.) If they just wait they can snatch you after the throw hitbox.
I'm very certain that as long as a Fox throws Popo and not Nana that Fthrow is safe. Fthrow hits Popo back into Nana, so she gets hit further away than Popo does, actually. However if Fox throws Nana then what you said is true, Popo can simply shield the throw and grab the Fox in his lag.

If I'm wrong however, feel free to correct me.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
oh wobbling is still lame. **** is funny I got grabbed more by ic's at this than anything else. My falco usually is pretty grab proof, but I got wobbled like 7 times by peef smh...can't get grabs my ***. When your whole game is grabs those ****s are not as difficult to come by as it seems

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Crazy how that works.

Chu does not count anymore. He is so far behind the metagame but somehow beats ppl.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I would argue the same for Shiz seeing as how infrequently we ACTUALLY SEE HIM at tournaments. But you're right, Chu suffers from '08itis a bit more.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
So a whole bunch of other 08ers too, haha.

He lost to Chilln in winners -__-

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man i paid for chu dat to go to CEO and m2k still hasn't paid me back

Top Bottom