• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OZ Interview Thread #7 - Luke Atyeo: (Closed)

Zxv

Smash Lord
Since I had the last interview, it seemed appropriate that I be the one to start this thread off.

The way it works is we all post questions and things we'd like to have answered and in a week or so, Luke'll reply with his compilation of all his answers to the aforementioned questions.

So! Everybody here should know by now who the famous Luke Atyeo is. Whether it be for his frequent trolling of topics he doesn't even read prior to posting, his incredible teamwork with the great Wario Warrior of Western Sydney, Tedeth with his amazing Snake, or simply because of his substandard personal hygiene - we all know Luke. So, for all of you who've ever been curious to know something about the man we all know and love (well, know at least...) this is the perfect opportunity for you, so be sure to leave a question for the hero to answer!

I'll be the first to get the snowball rolling:

Luke... Why Snake? Is it because you secretly want to be him, or because you can predict the future and knew that Snake is my personal worst matchup and decided to main him so that several months later, when I joined the scene, you could repeatedly demolish me at tournaments?

POST-INTERVIEW INFORMATION!@!^*#$

#1 Kas + Corpsecreate
#2 CAOTIC
#3 Shaya
#4 Tibs
#5 Vyse
#6 Me
#7 Luke
Basically, the way this I feel this should work is the person whose interview thread it is chooses perhaps 2 or 3 players they feel should be interviewed next, and then the rest of the community will decide on the winner of those. It has been suggested that people should be forced to vote OoS, but I'm not going to be strict about policing that for this particular thread... Perhaps in the future. I will recommend it, but the choice is entirely within the voter's discretion. I think I misread the suggestion. It would be more effective if the person who the thread is about should decide upon 2 finalists that are out of his/her state. Voters can vote for either.

Luke has offered the choice between Amaterasu and Atticus. Please vote for one of those two. Votes for other smashers will most likely be taken into consideration for interview #9, although.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
Mr Luteyo, when do you plan on becoming a house hold name as the luchador "El Gingero"?

Zero

Smash Hero
Is it true that your life is engineered by Jon to be a complete joke for us, the Smash community, to enjoy?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
He's the hero smashboards deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it, because he's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark knight.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, **** you guys.

I'll leave this for a few days to accumulate questions while I pretend to have a life (I'll just be playing sc2)
and answer them all in one hit.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Apparently you and mic are secretly best friends.
How long has it been going on for?
how do you guys keep in touch?
Would you say that mic is the best person in the world?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Why are you and Attila the only Snakes I lose to with ICs?

Is Ted like the worst person ever or what?

Should I even go to Genesis??!!

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Apparently you and mic are secretly best friends.
How long has it been going on for?
how do you guys keep in touch?
Would you say that mic is the best person in the world?
Don't lie, Tibs.
Him and DJB are best friends, not mic. Jeez.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I heard Luke, Mic, DJB, and Atlas are all secret best friends, and they call themselves "The Awesome Foursome." Once a week they get together and throw blankets on gamer chicks.

Luke how good are you with a blanket? Who is your favourite secret best friend and why?

tedeth

Smash Master
I heard Luke, Mic, DJB, and Atlas are all secret best friends, and they call themselves "The Awesome Foursome." Once a week they get together and throw blankets on gamer chicks.

Luke how good are you with a blanket? Who is your favourite secret best friend and why?
Don't forget Scoot.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Scoot is secret even from the Awesome Foursome. That's how special his and Luke's friendship is.

unreon

Smash Ace
So why the outrageous hate for Scoot?

So why the outrageous hate for...everyone, really?

Coke or Pepsi?

Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur?

Top Bottom