• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OZ Interview Thread #7 - Luke Atyeo: (Closed)

Zxv

Smash Lord
Yeah Luke, you should be the one who makes the next thread. That seems like the best way to keep this series rolling. Take note of the votes.

unreon

Smash Ace
I reckon we should be forced to choose someone from OoS, it lets the whole thing spread around rather than sticking purely in one state.

Keep it updated and make it biweekly at latest.

too many to vote for; throwing random one out there... Vyse. Or Amaterasu if he is even around lol

Dekar289

Smash Hero
didn't we already do chris?
someone go through the archives and see who we have done before
and like provide links to answers and stuff
and the archives can go on ausmash too

Zxv

Smash Lord
#1 Kas + Corpsecreate
#2 CAOTIC
#3 Shaya
#4 Tibs
#5 Vyse
#6 Me
#7 Luke

Unreon, that's a great idea. Should we laminate a formal ruleset for how this should go down, that'll definitely get my vote for an idea.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i like it, whoever is interviewed must choose someone from OoS to be done next
and that is the last question of every interview, "who is next?"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well since its my choice, I'll choose two and you guys vote for which one you want

atticus, or ammy?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
and the competition is heating up, 3 votes for ammy and 11 votes for atticus.
vic taking the lead early game

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah I play lots, I dont even like that Brawl trash anymore hey.

Nah it's just that my impression was you're more of a traditional fighter player, maybe I was thinking of the wrong person though. No offense meant, promise. :)

Tak nice judging people you know nothing about, I see that "be nice all the time" mentality is really working for you, go suck some more **** plx. offence intended

Zero

Smash Hero

Nah it's just that my impression was you're more of a traditional fighter player, maybe I was thinking of the wrong person though. No offense meant, promise. :)

Tak nice judging people you know nothing about, I see that "be nice all the time" mentality is really working for you, go suck some more **** plx. offence intended
+1 like this post

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I like how you say this, yet you judged Atticus straight off the bat :laugh:

I guess that means you were doing exactly the same thing you just got mad at me for doing -_-'

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Not really, I've seen him talk on IRC and stuff, also I admitted I might have been thinking of the wrong person.

nice work detective, loool

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero

I also +1 this post, maybe we should interview ea instead.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I remember being chosen for an interview and a ton being thrown up, but I was waiting because Brsk_ wanted to collect the questions and give them to me, but that never happened. lol.

+1 Corpsecreate(?)

Zxv

Smash Lord
I remember being chosen for an interview and a ton being thrown up, but I was waiting because Brsk_ wanted to collect the questions and give them to me, but that never happened. lol.

+1 Corpsecreate(?)
#1 Kas + Corpsecreate
#2 CAOTIC
#3 Shaya
#4 Tibs
#5 Vyse
#6 Me
#7 Luke
Should probably update the first post with this info...

Basically, the way this I feel this should work is the person whose interview thread it is chooses perhaps 2 or 3 players they feel should be interviewed next, and then the rest of the community will decide on the winner of those. It has been suggested that people should be forced to vote OoS, but I'm not going to be strict about policing that for this particular thread... Perhaps in the future. I will recommend it, but the choice is entirely within the voter's discretion. I think I misread the suggestion. It would be more effective if the person who the thread is about should decide upon 2 finalists that are out of his/her state. Voters can vote for either.

Luke has offered the choice between Amaterasu and Atticus. Please vote for one of those two. Votes for other smashers will most likely be taken into consideration for interview #9, although.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Not really, I've seen him talk on IRC and stuff, also I admitted I might have been thinking of the wrong person.

nice work detective, loool
That's nice and all but that actually wasn't the post I was referring too, nice try at covering your own contradiction though -_-

|
V

ammy plox

does atticus even play smish loool
Anyway no more replies, this conversation is boring =/

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
uh, what did you think I was talking about? *facepalm*

also <3 everyone who's not tak. :3

also toki's right neckbeard should be interviewed imo.

Zxv

Smash Lord
I think the bulk of the votes have be cast. Luke, count up the votes and create the thread tomorrow/whenever you're free.

Top Bottom