• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tero.

Smash Champion
lol, don't underestimate Armada.
You'll notice how good he is when it's too late.

ARmada for #1 at Genesis.

Binx

Smash Master
Depends on his brackets I guess, PC, M2K, Mango, Shiz, Forward, KDJ (if he attends) could all have a good shot at taking him into losers, which means those same people could beat him once there. I'm positive we have other players as well who could do significantly well against him.

I'm with Pocky on the bet haha.

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you can ever really finalize a tier list, but this seems somewhat accurate. I'm surprised :mewtwo: moved up though.

Oh, and I'm just curious. Is Fox's waveshine banned from tournaments? I haven't been to many Melee tournaments so I don't quite know the standards.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Waveshine is as legal as your mother.

If PC wins this, I will scream and rub my nipples erotically until they lactate.

PC is the hero of Melee, he has to win.

vicious1990

Smash Apprentice
i think you guys is underestimating armada to much. did u see his match vs captain jack. i think he lost but it was close everytime. i think he will get top 10 at least. amsah looks like he will get top 5 because he is really good to.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
peach isn't top tier in PAL either is she? either way, I hope she likes dying at 70% from fox usmash instead of 82% LOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Played it is one thing. Live it is another. It has some pretty big differences that americans exploit because we love violence. Theres not returning from marths dair.

Just playing it isnt enough. Fear us all lol

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
yeah, I've PLAYED PAL before, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be good at it. playing against PAL falco and NTSC falco is a totally different story. anyways, does anyone have any recent vids of armada? cuz all the ones I've seen are from like 2007 and early 2008, and so far I'm not really impressed =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom