• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Smart Play and Good predicting >>>>>>>>>>>>>> a buffed usmash/dair spike.
I concur, but I'm pretty sure Smart Play + Good Predicting + Buffed U-smash > Smart Play + Good Predicting

If Armada beats good people and takes names and gets far I won't be surprised; with the amount of talent going, however, in a less familiar environment, in a less familiar game, where his character is less powerful, against people who are riddled with advantages for them (familiarity, etc.) is it really so terrible to assume he won't win the tournament? Is it so terrible to assume he won't top 3 against our own top players?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Not really, but people right now are either ZOMG MEATRIDE or PSHHH Europe is inferior. Stupid Americans and their extremes.

Anyway, Armada is very good. But think about it, in the conditions KirbyKaze mentioned, do you really believe that he will place in the top three? Cort is equal if not better (He's better.) than Armada, and he has difficulty placing that high in major tournaments. (**** I just sort of Inui'd) But you get the idea. People who are familiar with the version and the scene has a tough enough time placing with the best foxes, falcos sheiks and marths. How can you think that Armada will place any better?

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
Yay, final tier, thank god.

Awesome recovery marth!

I always had hope for link but i guess he never had a chance...

I'm surprised cpt Falcon is top tier now though, I think fox is better

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Why is captain falcon ALMOST a good character?
discuss.
because of his man nipples?
Seriously though who cares between fox sheik and falco he will never be top tier. He is a fast faller with no shine he has been set up for failure .
Lol at dk being mid im pretty surprised by that. I think kirby is the worst person in the game. Pikachu might be able to hit mid tier in my opinion. Tail spikes good up smash fast down smash and u air juggles are good. But **** can cg. List is good all the way though. Good ****.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
I don't see why people think a peach is incapable winning tournaments.

look at jigglypuff. everyone thought jiggs would never win tournies and had impossible matchups against pros marths and pro foxes then mango happened.

Tero.

Smash Champion
We just need somebody to prove, that Peach is capable of winning tourneys.
Maybe if Armada does good at Genesis people realize that Peach has great potential.
I don't think that she can move up in the tier list considering which characters are higher than her, but there is not such a huge gap as many people think.

Mang0 also ***** with many other characters.
So does Armada.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
doesn't this "so and so non-american player will do way better than any of you think" conversation come up like all the time then that event happens and everyone is disappointed?

seems like alot of people don't learn from history's mistakes.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
has any top european player done anything in the US before? I know helios was here for a while and some of them came for the OCs and FCs but i dont recall any of them doing anything memorable. anyway but yeah like kk said theres mad euro vids now and **** O_o

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
lol Mango plays a lot of characters but to my knowledge he plays Falco more than Jiggs. I might see sheik going ahead of Marth or Fox, but Jiggs should stay were (he/she) is, if not go down.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Falcon should be higher than jiggs cause i seroiusly havent seen anyone else play her since Mango
Hungrybox, Darc, and Vanz play Jiggs... and so do I, but of course, everyone knew that already. ;D

...no they didn't. :(

But yeah how could you forget hboxxxxxx?

D20

Smash Lord
Sliq is also a very good Jigglypuff player. He has placed 2nd and 4th in the last two Midwest Circuit tournaments.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Most smash characters are limited at high level. That argument doesn't really fly.

Peach isn't as good because she is slow. This whole limitedness doesn't really have a huge impact on it, because she's ridiculously stupid in close range. She has the traditional slow character problem. She would be better if she could actually get in on people because she has a really good ability to procure single hits in close-range combat. The issue is that a few characters (mostly the top tiers) can simply say "I never want to get hit by you because I'm faster and can run away all dai every dai" and then they do.

Or they're Marth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom