• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Just know that by thinking someone else's opinion is just flat out "wrong", as it is indeed not fact as you may say otherwise, is pretty ignorant.
What? :confused:

So... you stated your opinion on a matchup. People can't say your opinion is bad?

What if I said I had an opinion that Mewtwo can **** space animals and should be high tier? Would you really not say anything about my opinion, because it's an opinion? Maybe I'll also back up my opinion by pointing at Taj.

I'm scared of playing against Peach with Falcon. Her aerial priority gives me nightmares.

Laijin

Smash Hero
What? :confused:

So... you stated your opinion on a matchup. People can't say your opinion is bad?

What if I said I had an opinion that Mewtwo can **** space animals and should be high tier? Would you really not say anything about my opinion, because it's an opinion? Maybe I'll also back up my opinion by pointing at Taj.

I'm scared of playing against Peach with Falcon. Her aerial priority gives me nightmares.
I don't mind people saying my opinion is bad. Thats just a disagreement.
What I do mind is when someone calls someone else dumb over an opinion.
I'm pretty sure that falls under flaming, instead of debating.
If you disagree with my opinion, then either don't say anything or explain why you disagree with me.
That would be the mature way to approach something like that.

Binx

Smash Master
@ Laijinn - If something can be debated at all it's opinion, so if you are asking why Falcon and Peach are where they are, then people will say what they think. 3 or 4 of us agree on something then you say that we are wrong and you don't give any solid examples why. I'm going to emphasize the word solid because even when you finally do start giving reasons you give "exagerated"(made up) numbers, or falsely imply that strategies that won't work will. Correct me if I'm wrong here but weren't you the one who said in a frame perfect match YL would tie with Fox cause of bomb dropping?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
LOL at frame perfect speculation. we haven't even tapped or tried to tap what some chars can do at frame perfect play because it's ******** xDDDD the obvious frame perfect winner, whose been tested more than anyone else is FOX its just dumb to speculate anyways never mention frame perfect in an argument

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
wobbles will never take a match from mango LOL let alone give a close set

chu is ice climbers meta... wobbles is mad good but hes gotta come to ec or we'll see at genesis

Laijin

Smash Hero
@ Laijinn - If something can be debated at all it's opinion, so if you are asking why Falcon and Peach are where they are, then people will say what they think. 3 or 4 of us agree on something then you say that we are wrong and you don't give any solid examples why. I'm going to emphasize the word solid because even when you finally do start giving reasons you give "exagerated"(made up) numbers, or falsely imply that strategies that won't work will. Correct me if I'm wrong here but weren't you the one who said in a frame perfect match YL would tie with Fox cause of bomb dropping?
lol. I did indeed say that.
I will admit. I do enjoy arguing, but in the end even I would agree that a frame perfect Fox would destroy a frame perfect YL.

Whatever. I don't really care.
I just don't want any harsh feelings towards me over some silly disagreements. And that is what I really feel is happening. So if I ever come to an OOS tourney and the people who said they are ignoring my posts start talking behind my back, that would'nt be cool at all(Yes. I've seen it happen. Literally..it was behind my back. Then their all friendly the next moment I talk to them.).
So as long as nothing personal is amongst us then I don't really care.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
wobbles will never take a match from mango LOL let alone give a close set

chu is ice climbers meta... wobbles is mad good but hes gotta come to ec or we'll see at genesis
word.

no disrespect to wobbles, but chu wins more and is therefore better.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
calling you out on smashboards is not 'behind your back'

and opinions can easily be wrong
Yea its really right in front of his ***. lol. Look at yo screen ***** lol

This, I wouldn't mind debating with you but the fact of the matter is you display your information like an elitist when you haven't done anything to treat people in that matter. You also name drop such as the Xif and MikeG thing when even though you mentioned their names (zomg), you're still wrong.

I don't just flat out ignore people for no reason but you seem to have the intent to argue just to argue without anything to back up anything.
Wait are you calling binx out saying that he acts like an elitist or that laijinn does and quoted for psuedo support.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
he was agreeing with Binx
oh ok. Thats what I was thinking but he said also name drops meaning in addition too. haha

Fine that incident is over laijin has been flamed enough.... Until the next time

moral:watch how you post

Edit:You cant argue that we should be able to tell that you data is only exaggerated "by the way you say it" Because you arent saying Sh**! You are typing it and it stands alone from any sort of feelings, or mindsets.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
sooo lol ummm falcon is better than peach.

Much more speed and freedom to move.

Falcon has a strong bair so you shouldnt talk about him behind his back or hell KO you.

pockyD

Smash Legend
they probably are, and so be it

if you don't like it, step your game up :laugh:

would you prefer they tap you on the shoulder or walk in front of the TV to mock your play? :laugh:

woody72691

Smash Ace
or cheer for the other person which makes me sad and mad because the other person has everyones fav character marth or fox

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
That use to bother me too when ppl were behind me kinda thing. but yea, step up and get better and ppl will be quiet out of respect for your concentration.

Binx

Smash Master
Yea its really right in front of his ***. lol. Look at yo screen ***** lol

Wait are you calling binx out saying that he acts like an elitist or that laijinn does and quoted for psuedo support.
I was half way through writing a rebuttal when I realized I hadn't name dropped and then i re-read it and thanked myself for not hitting submit. LOL.

sooo lol ummm falcon is better than peach.

Much more speed and freedom to move.

Falcon has a strong bair so you shouldnt talk about him behind his back or hell KO you.
Uhh, Falcon and Peach is debatable, they both have good matchups with most of the people below them, and Falcon beats Peach, but I also think that Peach has better matchups with the top tiers, which in the end should be more important since they are more played.

I only cheer for my friends or for certain players I really like. I also tend not to cheer much in finals cause I don't wanna mess with people too much.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
we all know its debatable. Peach does do well against spacies and even marth can have trouble with her but I also think that she does worse against more of the lower tierd characters and some can be used as an odd CP.

Bottom line is id take falcon to battle and some low tiers against peach anyday.

I think m2 should be above bowser on the tier list.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha. I would be down for bottom of low tier. I think he is better and more versatile than anyof the bottom tiers just takes more work and dedication. I dont see m2 having too much trouble with any of the bottom or low tiers in battle either and he can at least combo the spacies well.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I hope you're joking.
A well prepared peach can handle a marth. Especially on mute city. On a large level like Dreamland she can survive for awhile and can float back fairly safely. FoD had those low platforms which can get you downsmashed.

Her dash attack comes under most of marths attacks including the Fsmash and marth gets punished for it. Plus when marth is off the stage her projectile can make for a much easier edge guard. [You can turnip drop to grab ledge if marth comes in low.] Thats not terribly hard with a Dsmash

If peach can get inside marth she can pseduo chain throw [down] and her aerials do have high priority. Not to mention she has a counter which is good for a fair happy marth and turnips can sometimes make marth approach.

I think marth with great spacing and good grabs should take this but dont be fooled.High level Peachs have the abiltiy to play against pro marths.

@Rubyiris-IIR someone said awhile back that they main the lone ice climber.Then I think a comment was made like if it aint chu it aint true Someone responded with "wobbles get *****" and then maybe someone said wobbles was better, maybe not. Thats the gist of it tho.

D

Deleted member

it doesn't matter how wobbles compares to chu, because wobbles isn't chu and therefore doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom