• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
P.S. if mango wants to be the best he'll have to play other country's best players.
I don't get this, Mango didn't magically show up for just the grand finals to win these things. This is exactly what he has been doing. Last I checked Mango doesn't get byes ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS.

West Coast + Anyone who was at RoM believes in Mango.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
**** off, Mango and Mew2King HAS to face the top players from other countries before they can claim the title of "best in the world" player etc. Geez, i thought u guys were completely aware of this / that.

I guess Genesis will tell us everything...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Indeed.

I a feeling the next time they meet...things will get ugly. =P
Wa tourney play haha be there. They will http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218206

lol wow he already is the best and im the 2nd best, even if one of us just randomly suck one tourney it won't change our record
Man don just give up like that. Pick your sword back up and start hittin ****. Who knows if u guys did that 25 blind thing you would have a chance. In case you didnt kno, ur m2k lol.

and are there ppl from other countries other than canada coming to genesis?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Wa tourney play haha be there. They will http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218206

Man don just give up like that. Pick your sword back up and start hittin ****. Who knows if u guys did that 25 blind thing you would have a chance. In case you didnt kno, ur m2k lol.

and are there ppl from other countries other than canada coming to genesis?
if only there were some sort of a preregistration page, where one could see who's coming and from where...

man, if there was something like that, they could put it in the genesis first post and even mention that in the title of the genesis thread...

if only....

<_<

>_>

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if only there were some sort of a preregistration page, where one could see who's coming and from where...

man, if there was something like that, they could put it in the genesis first post and even mention that in the title of the genesis thread...

if only....

<_<

>_>
When I had looked at it there werent any on the old list but I see it now ******* lol. My friend registered me so that my john [even tho im lying]

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lol, it's all good, don't take my sarcasm personally, it's how I respond to most things.

As far as I know, most everyone of importance from Canada and Australia is coming + the twins from Mexico and Armada from Sweden. No Amsah or anyone from the Japanese scene that I know of, which will of course make Japan fanbois and the European scene discredit the results as a sign of who's the best in the world. I wish Amsah would come since Europe thinks he's pretty unbeatable.

skyheart

Smash Lord
We can STILL work towards a bigger goal guys, a WORLD MELEE TOURNAMENT. Do ponder...I wonder what's in New Zealand, looool.

strawhats

Smash Master
its to bad ken and isai retired from melee.ken will always reign supreme in melee to me.
Isai is not retired from melee. He's going to Genesis and is teaming w/. King. Ken on the other hand might be attending this tourney if Caotique can beat him and his Brawl crew.

P.S. don't worry about Amsah and Armada they are definitely gonna be there. Amsah said he was going a long time ago and aniolas, armada's brother, booked their flight to come to Genesis. Skyheart your words are the best i've heard in a long time. " A world wide Melee only touney". Genesis is the closest to that worldwide aspect for now at least. :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Man I love the never underestimate the outside America smash scene johns we get all the time.. then people like Bomb Solider come over and get 3 stocked by Falcomist.

Stop telling people like M2k and Mango that they have to prove themselves, you have to prove YOURSELVES.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Armada's peach is clearly ****. You don't just accidently beat all of europe.

Some North American's seem to doubt him, but I'm sure he'll more than prove himself come Genesis. Don't underestimate him, or you'll lose.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
some things you can tell by just watching. Judging a person off youtube is bad if they aren't represented properly, but at times it is just obvious (at least to me who can see everything good/smart he's doing) when someone is extremely good, which Armada is. Tourney results back it up even further

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think Armada will struggle at Genesis for no fault of his own but simply by virtue of NTSC being about 5 billion times gayer than PAL could ever hope to be. I think he could do well, but adjusting to D-throw autocombos by Sheik and Marth being stupid, stupidly, stupid and Fox having ******** knockback will be tough.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman

and marths tipper doesn't kill at low % as much and shieks f-air sucks and she can't really chain grab

think fox's up smash was nerfed a little but the up air was boosted idk i'd have to recheck pal's stuff
Marths tipper(I assume you're refering to his fsmash) and sheiks fair have not been changed in PAL.
The only thing that was changed about marths tipper is that his down air is meteor cancelable.
Fox's upsmash was nerfed a lil but his up air still is the same.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
lucky - ***** i didnt get 2 warm in teams , when i warm up

in teams its done .... i 4 stocked u with falco the same day lol

lucky part 2 - dont teach m2k ne thing

m2k - get away from lucky

edit - mango

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Because Shiz also "beats most people".

The only person shiz has lost to directly in a big tourny recently has been M2k and by extension of bracket, mango. thats it. It has nothing to do with me being a random smashboarder and Shiz being my hero.

Im not looking for a single video to impress thanks for taking that completely out of context. I was just throwing that out there just if anyone had anything in mind i'd be interested in seeing it. I wasnt saying "Show me why mango is the best falco vids or it didnt happen" i was saying "I've seen mangos falco at tourny and its good yes, but if theres anythign in particular that sets his FALCO apart from any other falco and i've missed it somehow im glad to look at it. "

So back to my original point. Mango beats everyone on WC with whoever he wants and thats all fine and dandy but when he plays EC's finest, he goes Puff. We've yet to see much of mango's falco against the likes of EC where as we consistently see Shiz beat everyone on EC with falco alone losing only close games to mew2king. and lets face it, its effing m2k.

On a side note, Shiz beat mango in a MM playing Fox vs mangos falco.
shiz's fox isnt as good as his falco, so I'll leave that one up to you to figure out, granted its "just" a mm /johns.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you should of seen our other mm's

my falco was beating his fox.. if i remmber right

and i beat him in falco dittos =D

we kinda went back and forth

and he didnt beat my puff once

and why does everyone say why do i

go puff on the ec?

maybe its cause i wanna win? why not go puff

when m2k cant beat it .. im flying half way across

the world ... i want my best matchup lol

same thing on the wc .. i go whatever i comfortable with

soooo shad up

u guys some mango haters

get em pocky

edit - mango

double edit - double post

sup

indie_dave

Smash Ace
cactuar completely owned by mango? >_>

rofl

i keep hearing doc should move down, but it seems like there's enough docs doing well currently for doc to stay as is... (samus and ganon higher than doc, anybody?)

strawhats

Smash Master
what up mango?

Much love hear man, but you're still proving how ridiculously good shiz is

I wouldn't call your falco the best just because you are the best, but I would say its right up there

with shiz.

Fletch

Smash Master
Why are you using Cactuar's name? He doesn't even live anywhere near you.

But ya, after watching Mango's Falco, it has to be right there with Shiz's. Who cares if he isn't near as technical as Shiz when he spaces so well that he practically can't get hit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom