• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
eff m2k and eff mango, Dashizwiz AKA Da PEOPLES CHAMP is taking genesis believe that.

lol nah but for real, M2k isnt as good as he used to be, but i agree with what m2k said, Mango isnt as good as m2k in his prime. M2k in his prime was seriously untouchable. Did you see M2k vs craxy return? He takes 17 stocks. Mango is good but he;s no M2k circa 2007

Divinokage

Smash Legend
eff m2k and eff mango, Dashizwiz AKA Da PEOPLES CHAMP is taking genesis believe that.

lol nah but for real, M2k isnt as good as he used to be, but i agree with what m2k said, Mango isnt as good as m2k in his prime. M2k in his prime was seriously untouchable. Did you see M2k vs craxy return? He takes 17 stocks. Mango is good but he;s no M2k circa 2007
And yet Mango did beat M2k at Pound 3.. wasn't that his prime? I think so. Get *****.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
call me random, but do you think the the tier list would be diffrent if M2K mained someone different? i mean he is techical and if he played as ice climbers and he had the skill and whatever wouldn't people think ice climbers are about as gay as marth
and i am glad in a way he lost, to that says that even the best marth in the marth is beatable and that gives me hope as a pichu and ice climber

JPOBS

Smash Hero
call me random, but do you think the the tier list would be diffrent if M2K mained someone different? i mean he is techical and if he played as ice climbers and he had the skill and whatever wouldn't people think ice climbers are about as gay as marth
and i am glad in a way he lost, to that says that even the best marth in the marth is beatable and that gives me hope as a pichu and ice climber
I dont think m2k is that technical, there a quite a few pros with more tech skill than him.

he's just very precise in his actions and his ledge game is amazing. thats why once he gets you off the edge your dead cuz he's like Gandalf, you shall not pass.

strawhats

Smash Master
And yet Mango did beat M2k at Pound 3.. wasn't that his prime? I think so. Get *****.
I always thought that m2k's prime was oc3. I mean he ***** crazy return and destroyed the competition. well everyone who wasn't pc chris who was another plane of reality with the way he played in that tourney. M2k still matched pc chris till the very end.

strawhats

Smash Master
I still can't take mango seriously. I don't know if its b/c. of his jiggz or if its b/c. he doesn't do anything outrageously fancy like m2k. He pretty much plays smart, and has amazing spacing.

P.S. Then again he is ridiculous w/. so many characters. He also went 2-2 with Jeff in falcon dittos at Mango's Juice.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
WHO KNOWS WHO MANGO WILL USE?!

whenever i see his tournament matches its always someone unexpected so who carez lol

lol laijin if you watch the cali vids that waffles uploads, you'd know that his name is jeff. no one refers to him as silentspectre

strawhats

Smash Master
wtf , is that the actal amount of people named Jeff

Chocknater do you know if waffles is gonna put those vids up for the tourney match from a few weeks back. There was a livestream to it.

Laijin

Smash Hero
WHO KNOWS WHO MANGO WILL USE?!

whenever i see his tournament matches its always someone unexpected so who carez lol

lol laijin if you watch the cali vids that waffles uploads, you'd know that his name is jeff. no one refers to him as silentspectre
I know. I've seen them.
And everytime I watch them I'm all like "WHO THE **** IS JEFF WTFFF"

wtf , is that the actal amount of people named Jeff

Chocknater do you know if waffles is gonna put those vids up for the tourney match from a few weeks back. There was a livestream to it.
Yes. It is.
That was the exact amount of Jeffs alive at the moment I typed that.

strawhats

Smash Master
choknater don't bother answering I found vids up on youtube. send my thnx to HMW for uploading CGC @ SFSU VII. TOURNEY MATCHES. :)

Mango is just too **** good. step your game up Jason. I want both you and mango to be at your primes for Genesis. god vs. god

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
correct to the people saying Mang0 would ban Marf.

also, I would side bet on Mang0's Falco vs. M2K's marth, anyway. true story.

people still seem to be completely blind to just how good Mang0 is. I honestly wish the little ****er wasn't that much better than everyone else in the world... but, well, he is.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
mog weren't you at RoM? how is he that much better than m2k? the matches weren't blowouts and m2k is hardly his old self.

he's the best now for sure but to think the robot cant grease up his hinges again is farfetched

Grunt

Smash Master
SCSA in january.
someone sent him to losers and had to play 2 sets against Lucky in finals (didn't lose a game though iirc)
other than that i dont know XD

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ss won winners finals 3-0 against him at a recent tournament wc had, i saw the live stream for it

EDIT: no not that at all, the one just a couple weeks ago or sooner i dont remember there are vids being posted on HMW's account

mango was playing bad

but then again so was m2k at RoM

so who knows how to judge things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom