• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
:jigglypuff: is a good character.

:phone:
By this logic Ganondorf for high tier

Also i really don't care at this point about all the Peach nonsense. If you guys really play Peach like that... well you'll just be that much easier to beat should i play you~ ;)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So come to a tourney here, i will $50 MM you lol.

In fact i'll even go higher than that.

Because you are not a good player.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not a good player? Heh-heh heh. You are so right, Im a bad player. I won't even need to bring out my smash resume for this one.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm not a good player? Heh-heh heh. You are so right, Im a bad player. I won't even need to bring out my smash resume for this one.
What notable players have you beaten in bracket in the past year?

And really no word on the MM? Are we scared?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What notable players have you beaten in bracket in the past year?

And really no word on the MM? Are we scared?
Why would I wanna waste my time with someone who is not important. I rather MM M2k then you, you don't matter enough for me to care. It's not about money and showing off to your goons. I play and MM people worth my time.

Nice try, but this "you scared quote" to try and get me to go along with this is not gonna work. Nor will I answer your question. If you taking this much time to try and get at me...........nuff said. I don't even need to bother. I already proved what I had to and stated my status without having to do anything all thanks to people like you.

I'm not a good player right? So why care? And why should I care?

C.J.

Smash Master
I hate all of you, so much.
Other than tesh, espy, and V115.

DMG should go without saying because purple/he's god

shapular

Smash Ace
Point was people were telling you the meaning of it and its true nature. And you come off saying they suck and bad. You acted like a child. And this is coming from me OF ALL PEOPLE. Then call me an idiot?

And I have no clue what living in NYC has to do with anything............

And yes I am Admiral Pit. I hate all and value nothing. I am on this account by request of Dark.Pch since he does not fight with people anymore. And I also quit Pit for a better character like peach. I been playing her alot lately and feel so alive and filled with joy. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I just had Dark.Pch teach me Peach by him giving me all his word doc he had on Peach from his computer. I'm also gay and have no clue how to express it so I decided this too would be good to unleash my fem side by going Peach! <3

Maybe you would want to pluck my turnips someday? ;) <3
WHAT?!?! YOU MAIN PEACH NOW!??!! I can no longer be around you, you've lost the golden light of palutena, i'm taking you off my freind lists, palutena would be ashamed that one of her top angels is hanging around with a....peach main, and she's even more ashamed that another of her angels became a peach main

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I haven't seen any writer tackle symbolism as well as Hussie has in homestuck

Then take the fact that he managed to weave all these bizarre and conflicting ideas into a coherent story

I dunno it's pretty amazing IMO, not flawless, but still really good

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
I haven't seen any writer tackle symbolism as well as Hussie has in homestuck

Then take the fact that he managed to weave all these bizarre and conflicting ideas into a coherent story

I dunno it's pretty amazing IMO, not flawless, but still really good

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That convo with Dark Pch. was hilarious. Can we make pictochat legal again?
Join me in making Distant Planet legal Dabuz.
It's legitimately the fairest counter pick stage in the universe, and now (due to Diddy / Snake) everyone at high/top level has to be geeeeeeamazing with items, all of distant planet's uncompetitive points go down the drain.

IMO Brawl could have a really solid "alternative game" just by having PS2 and Distant Planet legal only. Such amazingly high depth stages.

Cassio

Smash Master
Legalizing Pictochat, distant planet, and Norfair would be the dream for pika

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Homestuck is a cornerstone of the cancer that only serves to destroy the well being of the internet I call a home. :applejack:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
oh, my sides.
I didn't really like Homestuck btw.

And Yoshi is a good character held back by his shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom