• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Zelda's uair is the strongest in the game?
huh

actually now that I think about it, I honestly don't think I've ever seen that move hit anything. it's got such a weird, delayed hitbox

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
zelda also has the strongest up-tilt I believe. kills characters half a percent earlier than D3's

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think D3's up tilt is better overall. Zelda's up tilt sends the opponent at an angle, making her up smash (has less knockback) a preferred KO tool.

If Zelda's up tilt is DI'd in such a way that the opponent is sent completely vertically, then perhaps it could better I'm not entirely sure.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Zelda's uair is the strongest in the game?
huh

actually now that I think about it, I honestly don't think I've ever seen that move hit anything. it's got such a weird, delayed hitbox
That's called "it's slow".

I think D3's up tilt is better overall. Zelda's up tilt sends the opponent at an angle, making her up smash (has less knockback) a preferred KO tool.

If Zelda's up tilt is DI'd in such a way that the opponent is sent completely vertically, then perhaps it could better I'm not entirely sure.
Dedede's up tilt is better because it has intangibility frames, comes out on frame 7 and has a massive vertical hitbox.

Zelda's is better for catching air dodges, but WHY would you air dodge toward Zelda. wtf

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245

I also think that DDD is a better character.

Coney

Smash Master
um not exactly sure where to post this so i'll just do so here since a lot of knowledgeable people inhabit this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuo7cbRaVqk#t=4m13s

ignore the accidental pivot inhale; i get caught by nado and somehow footstool out of the last hit of nado out of nowhere and avoid the terrible setup. i have no idea how i did it.

is this common? i can't recall ever seeing it before and i'd like to replicate it, obviously

C.J.

Smash Master
At a glance, you popped out of Nado like characters randomly do (that however is based on MK's mashing of "B") and you just footstooled nado which every character can do and should do but very few players do actually do.
/annoyed every time people pop out of nado and AD back into it.

Coney

Smash Master
i doubt i'd be out of the...um...hitstun? hitlag? whatever it's called, though. i go straight from ddd's "oh **** get me out of here" animation to "**** this **** i'm out" footstool

i guess it just looks funny is all

C.J.

Smash Master
The weak parts of MK's nado have next to no hitstun/hitlag if any at all. You just can't get out because of how quickly the move refreshes the hitboxes.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Since people are speaking about getting out of nado, what is the correct method of pressing B to keep the opponent within nado's hitbox range?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ive played in teams tournaments where ill get hit with a kill shot at 160 and my partner will footstool save me.

Craziest mess ever.

C.J.

Smash Master
Since people are speaking about getting out of nado, what is the correct method of pressing B to keep the opponent within nado's hitbox range?
More importantly than that however, is making sure you maneuver nado so that the opponent stays in the corner of the move.

Doc King

Smash Lord

C.J.

Smash Master
You're going to make us download the videos?
DL them yourself and upload them on youtube.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I saw Megaupload and didn't even bother looking at the other post in the MU thread, cause I somehow knew it'd be the exact same post wanting us to download them instead of uploading them on Youtube...

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What CJ said, because people are super lazy. Also, please just stick to one thread so that potential discussion doesn't get dispersed for no reason.

Ninja'd :<

:059:

Doc King

Smash Lord
Are you guys really that lazy to watch them? You can just do something else in the mean time while it's downloading.

Xubble

Smash Ace
^This. We're "too lazy" to download what I assume is at least 1GB of video footage (and hell knows if the footage is any good), but you not getting a YouTube account just to do video uploads (which would also help you in the future if you ever want to show us anything ever again, mind you) isn't a sign of laziness?

You're seriously bottom tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom