• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
^This. We're "too lazy" to download what I assume is at least 1GB of video footage (and hell knows if the footage is any good), but you not getting a YouTube account just to do video uploads (which would also help you in the future if you ever want to show us anything ever again, mind you) isn't a sign of laziness?

You're seriously bottom tier.
when the low tier guy is ragging on you, you know youre wack...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
-_____- I feel dumb, I clicked on them not realizing it didn't say Youtube.

*sigh*
I was actually interested this time. Oh well let me know when someone gets it up.

EDIT: Decided to read other posts. *Sees Xubble* LOL Well damn.

Tesh

Smash Hero
wow i thought doc king was posting bin files for people to download and upload for him.

how can you be stupid enough to expect people to download a video that you uploaded to that site instead of youtube.

this guy HAS to be trolling. There is no way he would seriously waste his time uploading to ....megaupload.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Why would anyone use megaupload instead of Mediafire anyways? I prefer not to wait for 40 seconds for no apparent reason. Treating me like **** putting me to wait is not going to make me pay to get premium to download some Doc Kings videos.

Doc King

Smash Lord
If u think Dedede is a bad character, then you're ********, nuff said about that.

PPL, calm the **** down. It seriously isn't hard to upload some vids, do something else when it's downloading. I just posted these since I just got them. I can try to get smaller and faster ones if you guys want or get them on youtube. I mainly did this so there's proof that something found a year ago actually works. If you want, just go to the damn training mode and just do it to see if it works. That takes like 5 seconds to do.

What a bunch of damn complainers.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
You're the one trying to prove stuff; make it easy for others to see it. Youtube is the standard way of showing something. Put them up on youtube instead of expecting people to download stuff. Basic logic.

Doc King

Smash Lord
You're the one trying to prove stuff; make it easy for others to see it. Youtube is the standard way of showing something. Put them up on youtube instead of expecting people to download stuff. Basic logic.
I know what u mean. Problem is I can't get an account, so I'm gonna need someone to download them and put them on for me (And please don't ask why). I think I know someone who can do that for me.

I honestly didn't know these would take like 15 mins to download. I just wanted to show u guys something.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Get a damn account and stop being ******** Doc King. Just make a random email that you'll prob never use again if you have to, make the account, then upload the vids. Until then, no one wants to hear anything about your videos because no one is willing to wait 20+ mins for what could possibly be a virus on a site known to be occasionally dangerous that has ridiculous amounts of pop-ups.

Nike.

Smash Hero
You know what would be hilarious?
If they were actually linked to youtube, and he changed the url name to megaupload just to watch this happen.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You know what would be hilarious?
If they were actually linked to youtube, and he changed the url name to megaupload just to watch this happen.
-_____- I feel dumb, I clicked on them not realizing it didn't say Youtube.

*sigh*
I was actually interested this time. Oh well let me know when someone gets it up.

EDIT: Decided to read other posts. *Sees Xubble* LOL Well damn.
10DocKings

-LzR-

Smash Hero
If Doc King is really a troll, he deserves to get a famous awesome best troll of mankind award and be on the news everywhere and get his own helicopter. Everyone likes helicopters.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Doc King is way more evil than Porky and he is posting on SWF forever from his Absolute Safe Basement.

Doc King

Smash Lord
I would wait a while before making another list. Let the mk banned metagame grow.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Only if the Zelda player is blindfolded, given only a Wiimote, and has to play on Flat Zone 2.

Seriously, Ganon is in his proper place.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
If he was played at the theoretical highest level he'd be higher than a lot of characters thanks to true chain choking, but of course no one has done it yet and the tier list is based on on what people have done with their characters.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Ganondorf sucks, Dedede can slopeinfinite him to RCOcombos with dthrow to kill and stuff. :troll:

Ghostbone

Smash Master
If he was played at the theoretical highest level he'd be higher than a lot of characters thanks to true chain choking, but of course no one has done it yet and the tier list is based on on what people have done with their characters.
If you have a reaction time of 0 seconds sure it's possible...otherwise lolno.
Plus the other player could just roll to the ledge, and then they'd be out of it.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Ganondorf sucks, Dedede can slopeinfinite him to RCOcombos with dthrow to kill and stuff. :troll:
D3 is one of Ganon's hardest matchups going for him. It's imo his 3rd hardest matchup (Excluding mk) and 4th hardest matchup (Including mk). His auto lose matchups go like this imo:

1) Climbers
2) MK
3) Oli
4) D3
5) Falco
6) Sheilda
7) Sheik
8) Pika

It's true actually that D3 can slope infinite Ganon into rco kills and stuff. :awesome:

Ganon has like a horrible time getting back on stage with his rco because you can't land a quick fair landing lag like Marth can, It's lag is huge enough to get chaingrabbed into a f smash, you can only land without jumping up by using the uair, which can get easily predictable, and Ganon is just too slow (With moves and speed) to get away easily.

Slope infinites are just as easy to do as Wario's. It's my 4th replay if you wanna see how it goes.

Overall, +4 for D3 (90-10). D3 could probably even camp this guy with waddle dee throw.

Considering how much Ganon gets comboed and his many autolosses makes him worse than Zelda.

Someone should do a Ganon chart of like who's his best and worst matchups. It would be a fun and interesting discussion to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom